PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Home Sweet!! (+post)

sandragonfly
05-30-2005, 01:21 AM
Thank You!! :) (http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80364)

momcat
05-30-2005, 09:01 AM
Hey Gina! It was so great to hear from you again! I do hope you're feeling much better now and things will begin to straighten out for you. My prayers continue for you.....

Laura's Babies
05-30-2005, 09:24 AM
There's no place like home is there?? Weelcome home and may you get to STAY there!! Kiss all your babies for me and give them a extra hug..

Corinna
05-30-2005, 10:21 AM
Just sent you a pm response. I am so glad you are home. (((HUG)))

catmandu
05-30-2005, 12:54 PM
THE FOUND CATS,ARE SO GLAD,THAT YOU ARE HOME,WITH ALL YOUR COMPANION CATS,AND TAHT THEY ARE SO HAPPY,TO SEE YOU AGAIN.AND YOUR CATS,ARE SO PRECIOUS,TO YOU,AS THEY ARE TO ALL ,TO ALL OF US,AND ITS SAD,THAT MANY PEOPLE JUST DONT UNDERSTAND.BUT I DO,AND AM I,AND THE FOUNDCATS,STARRY CATS,REHOMED STARRYS,AND ANGELS,ARE GLAD,THAT YOU,AND YOUR FRIENDS,ARE REUNITED.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture367.jpg

sandragonfly
05-30-2005, 01:46 PM
thank you again for your inspiring words!!

I hope too, to stay home! yet, at the same time, it's quite not safe here...

I don't feel like whinning about needing a new place, moving for sixth time in three months and how still angry I'm at what happened to my leg and they still couldn't find that shooter.. :(

well, I'm trying to not focus on that right now, too upsetting and twisting.

hey catmandu, that cute moose!! please thank him for giving me that squirky smile! ;) a nice photo for me for a day. later, guys..

~ [[hugs]] ~

sirrahbed
05-30-2005, 02:50 PM
hey Gina! I am glad to hear that you are back and with all your furrkids again. Through all you have been through - I can tell you try very hard to be positive. I am not sure I would be that good about it all. I really hope life gets settled for you very soon and that you will again feel safe. Please heal up and feel better!

Thank you also for sweet words about my new grandbaby Tyler and my daughter Missy (sirrahsim)

Isn't it great to have your computer back and be able to just log on when you want??:) ((((HUGS)))) to you.

Life is hard isn't it?:rolleyes: But, we have enough blessings and good things to stick around :D

jenluckenbach
05-30-2005, 05:11 PM
Welcome home, Gina. I sure hope you can stay well and stay home with those babies.

CalliesMom
05-30-2005, 06:09 PM
Glad to see you are home. Let's pray that they find the person who shot you!

rg_girlca
05-30-2005, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
hey Gina! I am glad to hear that you are back and with all your furrkids again. Through all you have been through - I can tell you try very hard to be positive. I am not sure I would be that good about it all. I really hope life gets settled for you very soon and that you will again feel safe. Please heal up and feel better!

Isn't it great to have your computer back and be able to just log on when you want??:) ((((HUGS)))) to you.

Life is hard isn't it?:rolleyes: But, we have enough blessings and good things to stick around :D

Very nicely said Debbie.

Stay well Gina.

krazyaboutkatz
05-30-2005, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
Welcome home, Gina. I sure hope you can stay well and stay home with those babies. Ditto! Please take care.:)

sandragonfly
05-31-2005, 02:43 PM
thank you everyone!

tubby, thank you for your touchy comments - yes, life's hard but my furkids need me! that's one of blessings I have... :)

hugs & hugs

gina :)