05-29-2005, 03:46 PM
Here's an update in my LJ:

www.livejournal.com user ID is 77Kelly

Hope you are all doing well!

Hugs,
Kelly :D

chocolatepuppy
05-29-2005, 04:09 PM
Sounds like you're having fun! Will be looking forward to the pics! :)

petslover
05-29-2005, 04:19 PM
I am really happy to hear that your having such a wonderful time.

kittycats_delight
05-29-2005, 04:32 PM
Kelly, it is sooo great you are having such a good time. I can't wait for pics. Enjoy yourself you deserve it after all the stuff going on recently. Wish your mom an extra special Happy 50th Birthday from all of us PTers. {{{{{Hugs}}}}}}

Michelle

luvofallhorses
05-29-2005, 05:38 PM
Kelly,

I am so happy you're having a great time! You definately deserve it! {{{{hugs}}}}}

Love,

Krista and the furbabies :)

sandragonfly
05-30-2005, 03:05 AM
kelly,

just got out of this little crappy building and got to read all of your current threads, (from horrible hospital stay to leaving for cruise!), sooo glad that cats got to settle in before you cruise away! (they must be feeling you so excitied, don't they?) a worry off for you on the boat!

I want you so much to know that in any way you DO deserve this awesome trip big time!! I'm very happy for you and anxious to hear scoops, scoops & scoops about them on here soon! I'll bet you posting BEAUTIFUL pictures and having one of your legs hanging in a pool, saying hi! :) 'cruise' all you want and grab every single happy moments for me, please.

take care until then.. xo,
..me :)

gini
05-30-2005, 10:58 AM
No one deserves to have a wonderful time more than you do, Kelly.

I laughed over your "holding down the lounge chair" - yes, those sneaky devils do fly away on you, don't they?

Be sure to spend a lot of time on one of them and gets lots of stress free rest.

Let that crew spoil you to pieces. (especially the cute ones).

We will be anxious to see all of your pictures.

Hugs from Gini

anna_66
05-30-2005, 11:40 AM
Oh Kelly it sounds as if your having a terrific time, and you sure deserve it!
I'll be waiting paitently to hear how the rest of the cruise went and see all the pictures!

moosmom
05-30-2005, 12:27 PM
Kelly,

I am SO glad you're having a wonderful time. If anyone deserves it it's you!!

Thinking about you always!

Donna