PDA

View Full Version : Rascal

jackiesdaisy1935
02-03-2002, 10:04 AM
What a wonderful tribute to Rascal who was much loved. Please remember the good times you had with him and that you did all you could to relieve his pain and make life comfortable for him.
Please be very careful if you purchase a pet from the pet store, most of them don't really take care of their animals and you would be better to look up a breeder.
Rascal was very lucky that you picked him and how wonderful that you purchased him with your own money when you were so young. Anyone can tell how much you loved him. I'm sure he is at the Rainbow Bridge with all our beloved animals who passed away before him, playing and having a good time.
Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. Congradulations dear Rascal for Being our Very Best Pet of the Day.

tatsxxx11
02-03-2002, 01:34 PM
Oh Rascal, you sure are a beautiful little piggie...And although you were so very sick during your lifetime, from the sweet, contented expression on your adorable face, I can tell you knew just how loved you were. I can't imagine any creature having a more devoted and loving Mommy. And we all know how deep is the pain that she feels from her loss. I hope the many precious moments you two shared will fill that emptiness in her heart, until you are united at the Rainbow Bridge.

Dear Guardian...Thank you for sharing your very moving tribute of love with us. You are for sure, the BEST furmom imaginaginable. And how Rascal must be beaming now, peaking down from the Rainbow Bridge, knowing just how much he meant to you. Congratulations to you dear, sweet Rascal, a most beloved companion, loving friend and most deserving Pet of the Day...and of a lifetime.

zippy-kat
02-03-2002, 03:43 PM
What a courageous "bunny" you were! Life isn't fair, in that you were taken from this earth all too soon. But I bet your owner has many fond memories of you! What a sweet, handsome, well-loved & cared for lil' guy you were! You must've known you and your owners were destined to be together after they walked through those petshop doors. How loved you were and are! I'm sure you are at the rainbow bridge smiling down on your owners--free from all pain--with the sun warming your beautiful fur and lots of fresh grass to munch on! Here's to you, Rascal--a handsome lil' "bunny" who left a lifetime of fond memories!

Gepansy
02-03-2002, 04:42 PM
You were a much loved "bunny".
You will be missed much too.

lizbud
02-03-2002, 08:20 PM
What a Beautiful tribute to Rascal, a much loved
and dearly missed Friend !!!
I'm so glad that Rascal got to spend his life with
such a loving & devoted Guardian...
Today is a Special day, set aside to honor Rascal,
our Beautiful PET OF THE DAY !!!

LoudLou
02-04-2002, 02:52 AM
Rascal was a beautiful Guinea. I'm so glad you shared your story. It reminded me of my Fleetwood (RB). They are so precious. Thanks again for sharing your story, I know it was probably difficult for you to write about your Rascal.