PDA

View Full Version : We're home!! I have a few more pictures!

Sirrahsim
05-29-2005, 04:48 AM
Hey everyone. Please forgive any spelling errors as Iam sitting at the computer with a baby in my arms. I can't believe that he is finally here. I can't get enough of just sitting here watching him. He has the most beautiful dark blue eyes and llots of dark brown hair that likes to sit like a mohawk right down the middle of his head. :D

Paul's coworkers really kicked their own butts to do it, but they were able to give him Friday, Saturday, and today off. It's possible that he'll have tomorrow off as well. I'm feeling ok. A bit achy and extremely tired, but that's to be expected:rolleyes: I have painkillers and have orders to spend my days getting 90% rest and 10% activity.

Tyler is an excellent little breastfeeder, but all of the enthusiasm in the world doesn't make up for me not producing much colostrum (the stuff that comes for the first few days that is packed with antibodies and good stuff). We're having to supplement with a little formula through a teeny tiny tube that runs down along my nipple while he nurses. Hopefully we can stop doing that just as soon as my milk comes in completely which should only be another couple of days.

I read through everyone's replies to the other threads and I can't thank you enough for all of your encouragement and support!! It was terrifying to watch the little line that showed his heart beat on the monitor dipping so low. At one point it stayed low for over 2 minutes. It was at that pont that they put me on oxygen and had me sit on hands and knees with my head down and my butt sticking up at the ceiling. It all happened so fast! Before I had time to process what was going on they had called in the entire OR team and my doctor was standing by my bed in scrubs telling me that I'd see my little boy in less than 30 minutes.

Anywho, I should get going to feed my sweety. :D :D
Eating Burger King thursday afternoon:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/sirrahsim/82dd335a.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/sirrahsim/fe48bf53.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/sirrahsim/Tyler017.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/sirrahsim/Tyler022.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/sirrahsim/Tyler024.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/sirrahsim/Tyler027.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/sirrahsim/Tyler035.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/sirrahsim/Tyler040.jpg

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-29-2005, 04:56 AM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Missy, he is BEAUTIFUL !!!!!
Thank you for posting pics already :)
Don't overdo things, okay, you had a caesarian only 3 days ago!

catcrazylady
05-29-2005, 06:38 AM
Missy he is absolutely PRECIOUS!!!! What a handsome little baby boy you have there! Look at all that hair!!!
I'm so glad Paul is able to stay home with you two for a few days. That will be good for all of you. You make sure you rest when you can and take care of yourself.
This is so exciting!! Thank you so much for sharing more pictures with us. I know how tired you must be but we all have been busting to see more of baby Tyler. It was well worth the wait!!:D
What does Boomer think of his new brother?:eek:

:) :) :) !!! WELCOME TO PT BABY TYLER !!! :) :) :)

Laura's Babies
05-29-2005, 06:54 AM
I am now at a computer where I can see pictures and these are the first ones I looked for. What a BEAUTIFUL baby boy!!! L@@KIE at all that dark hair! He is just to cute for words!! Congats to you and your husband on this wonderful occasion!!! WELCOME LITTLE TYLER!! (a future PT'er/animal lover!!)

moosmom
05-29-2005, 07:02 AM
Missy,

What a precious beautiful boy Tyler is!!! My daughter Amy was born via c-section. They are THE most perfect, beautiful babies in the world. Congrats on the happy event!

Cataholic
05-29-2005, 07:08 AM
He really IS beautiful, Missy! Congratulations. Keep up the BF. It WILL work, and babies can get by on suprisingly little coloestrum those first few days. Before you know it? You will be the Dairy Queen!

Cincy'sMom
05-29-2005, 07:13 AM
What a little sweetheart!! Congratulations!!

catnapper
05-29-2005, 07:24 AM
AWwww.... (I can't help but go awwwww!) Missy and Paul, you both are truly blessed with a handsome and healthy baby! Congratulations new mommy & daddy!!!!!

anna_66
05-29-2005, 07:54 AM
Well first off I can't belive your up and posting already! You go girl!

And secondly, OMG he is absolutely PERFECT! Makes me want to cry he's so beautiful, how lucky you and your husband are to have such a handsome little guy.

Leaky eyes, gotta go!

Hugs and kisses
Anna

christa
05-29-2005, 07:58 AM

Hey Missy! So glad you're home! I just love this picture! How cute!!!

I'm sure I don't have to tell you . . . we want to see LOTs of pics of your new addition!

Take it easy! :D

QueenScoopalot
05-29-2005, 08:03 AM
What a cutie Tyler is! This picture cracked me up...he looks like he's pouting because he was forced into the world via c-section. I think he wanted to stay in a warm cozy uterus lol! I'm so glad you went in when you did...that's scary sounding having his heart rate drop so fast. :eek: :(
CONGRATS TO ALL!!! :)

sirrahbed
05-29-2005, 08:08 AM
It seems that Tyler's pouty face is a hit:D That is one of my favorite's too. I bet it gets him picked up or fed doesn't it??:p

So glad you are home, Missy! Thanks for pictures:)

Craftlady
05-29-2005, 08:17 AM
He is adorable. :)

Jods
05-29-2005, 08:30 AM
I am so glad your home. Take care and don't work yourself to hard. Give Tyler a snuggle for all us PTers. :)

Ginger's Mom
05-29-2005, 09:07 AM
What a beautiful baby :). And yes, Tyler's pouty face is definitely a hit. Who could resist that little wrinkled nose. Oh Tyler, it's okay, you are going to have a great life. :)

catmandu
05-29-2005, 09:08 AM
WHAT A HANDSOME LITTLE BOY,AND THE FOUND CATS,AND I ARE MMMEEEEOOOWING,FOR TYLER,AND WE KNOW THAT HE,WILL GET HAVE A GREAT BROTHER,IN BOOMER,WHO WILL LOVE TYLER,AS MUCH AS WE DO.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture309.jpg

sirrahbed
05-29-2005, 09:20 AM
I called Missy - it was her Sunday night very late. She sounds soooo tired and Paul has to go to work tomorrow for awhile. Tyler wants to eat all the time and Missy is sore.:(

But, I know things will pick up as she is able to get some sleep and nurse Tyler more comfortably. It is hard to get started and milk comes in very soon - then things are much easier.

Please keep your encouragement coming as I know it will help her:)

Tyler's Grandma:D

*LabLoverKEB*
05-29-2005, 09:25 AM
OMG!!!! I LOVE HIM!!! Tyler, what a sweet name! He's sooo precious! What a little miracle! You get some rest now, ok! We love you!:)

kimlovescats
05-29-2005, 09:41 AM
Hi Missy!!!! So glad that Paul was able to be home with you for a while. Oh my goodness ... that Tyler is adorable. I fell for that pouty faced picture too .... who could resist???:D He surely does have a head full of hair ..... at that rate, he'll need his first buzz soon!:eek: ;)

You look so very content in your new role of Mommy, and I am so proud of you!!! Don't overdo .... C-Section recovery takes a while .... you are a precious young woman, girlie!

Love and Hugs,
Kim

;)

jenfer
05-29-2005, 10:45 AM
Congrats on Little Tyler. Take it easy and enjoy motherhood. :D

jazzcat
05-29-2005, 11:00 AM
He's precious Missy! I'm a sucker for that pouty face too. I'd never be able to put him down.

Congrats!

BitsyNaceyDog
05-29-2005, 11:54 AM
Oh Missy, he's so beautiful. I'm sure it's nice to be home and finally have little Tyler in your arms. Congratulations!

rg_girlca
05-29-2005, 02:03 PM
Oh Missy, little Tyler is so adorable. I also love the little pouty face. Too cute.

Glad you're back home where you will feel more comfortable and that the hubby will be with you for a few days.

Prayers on the way that you recovery and heal quickly from your C-section and that you have no problems with BF.

Take care and please give that sweet baby boy a kiss on his widdle forehead for me.

Congratulations again to the both of you. Enjoy your precious bundle of joy.:)

CalliesMom
05-29-2005, 02:06 PM
Tyler is absolutely beautiful!!! Congratulations on the new addition and make sure to rest!

luvofallhorses
05-29-2005, 03:04 PM
Sorry I got to this so late :o He is beautiful! :) Welcome to the world baby Tyler :) Hugs to your beautiful baby boy.

Love,

Krista, Miagi, Rocky, Jenny, Buster, Ginger, and Tiger :)

sandragonfly
05-30-2005, 02:31 AM
hey there, missy!!

first of all, CONGRATS!! and CATGRATULATIONS to the grandparents here!

being in hospital myself, I wasn't able to wish you a well luck and/or congrat you earlier but I've been hearing all the updates (the mayor could keep me posted) about this little sweetheart! and saw his cuttte little face!

you've been updating us a lot lately and we know you'd do great being a mother, I'm sure!! how's boomer liking him? I hope all of this works out, you can't have an extra worry! :) this is great!! adorable pictures, the one with paul, the father watching his pure son in crib is a touchy picture... :)

I can't believe in many years later, tyler'd say this someday... "hey, you think you know more than I do? well, I've been a pet talk member since I was a minute old!" and this is A fact!! :eek: ;)

congrats again, missy!! you may be a great multi-tasker but....take a thing at one time, and for now, take my hug!

..me :)

persianmom
05-30-2005, 08:28 AM
Missy once again I would to thank you and Paul for a wonderful little Grandson. He is so beautiful. I feel for the picture of Paul holding him and showing him to you. It bought tears to my eyes to realize that my baby now has a baby of his own. The little pouty face was my next favorite. Thank-you again for posting so quickly, Now it times for you to rest like the doctor said. Hang in there with the breast feeding. It will come together.
Love Mom

sirrahbed
05-30-2005, 08:38 AM
Guess what? Grandma is going to Japan! TOMORROW!! I am soooo nervous:rolleyes:

I am also EXCITED to get to see my grandson and MY baby - Missy:) She needs some rest and someone around for a few days until she gets stronger. OF COURSE we will post more pictures;)

christa
05-30-2005, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
Guess what? Grandma is going to Japan! TOMORROW!!

YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!!

Deb, I'm soooooo glad that you're going to Japan to be with your daughter & new grandson for awhile! A girl needs her mommy sometimes! ;) I know I'd be crying for mine right now if I was in her shoes!!!

BE CAREFUL!!! And keep us updated! No excuses . . . you can hold a baby & type at the same time! Missy proved it! :)

*POST LOTS OF PICTURES PLEASE* --> when you get there :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-30-2005, 10:12 AM
Oh my, Debbie, I am aso exited for you!! I know how much you want to hold this precious boy and your daugher Missy!!
Just promise us to take as much pics as possible. No excuses like "empty battery", memory card full, etc... !!
:D ;) :D

lute
05-30-2005, 10:26 AM
WELCOME TYLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

you are such a beautiful baby!:D your mum and dad should be very proud!

iloverat
05-30-2005, 01:04 PM
WooHoo!!!!! I"ve been away from computer for days but went right to this thread when I logged on. Tyler is one beautiful boy!!! :D :D :D ANd now, even better news that Debbie is going to Japan!!! I am so thrilled for you all over this. There is nothing like having Granny with new mom and bambino. Good luck to you, Missy on the BF. I'm sorry it's causing you so much discomfort. :( Hopefully the problems with that will be resolved soon. Sending loads of hugs to all and smooches to gorgeous Tyler. Bobbi :D ;) :D

kimlovescats
05-30-2005, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
Guess what? Grandma is going to Japan! TOMORROW!! I am soooo nervous:rolleyes:

I am also EXCITED to get to see my grandson and MY baby - Missy:) She needs some rest and someone around for a few days until she gets stronger. OF COURSE we will post more pictures;)

THANK GOD!!!!!!!! Oh how wonderful, Debbie! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!:D :D :D

rg_girlca
05-30-2005, 04:27 PM
Oh Debbie, I am so happy to hear that you are going to finally be able to see your precious grandson, Tyler and to hold him in your arms. Also to be able to hug Missy and tell her how proud you are of her.

Think happy thoughts Debbie and bring a walkman with you to put in one of your favorite CD's to help ease your nerves.
You'd be surprised how fast time goes by, listening to one of those things.:D