PDA

View Full Version : Nosey Kirby

Vette
05-28-2005, 08:51 PM
I have a terrible headache that just came on all of a sudden. then after i ate dinner my stomache started to get in the ack too.. so i layed down on the floor,, and a few seconds later Kirby jumps down out of his dog bed and lands beside me and asks for some cuddling. but i wasnt in the mood and kinda shoed him off with a toy that i tossed hoping hed pay attenion to it instead of me.. but it didnt work..LOL

instead he somehow got his head INSIDE my shirt and wiggled rolled and wiggled around on me,, i just put up with it and ignored him. then he runs up my shirt and rams his nose in my arm pit. :eek: LOL needles to say i booted him out of my shirt and roughed him up. he did lots of zoomies around me. :D

then i layed back down again and he put his butt right on my face and layed down and leaned agasin the crook of my arm. i had to turn my face to the opist side as his fuzzy fur was smothering me. LOL

i nearly feel asleep when my mom walked in on us and we had to get up from there. but at least my stomachahce is gone. :)

RobiLee
05-28-2005, 08:55 PM
LOL..such a cute story. I can just picture it. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling to well. Glad the tummy ache is gone. Hope the headache is a bit better too.

Give Kirby a big hug from me.

gemini9961
05-28-2005, 09:46 PM
That silly Kirby. He was just trying to make his Momma feel better. :)

Oggyflute
05-28-2005, 11:11 PM
Kirby just wanted to make you happy, I'd say he did a good job.:)

Bigyummydog
05-29-2005, 11:33 AM
Silly KIRBY, was just trying to make you feel better....It always works for me...:)