PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Den of Earth!!!

tatsxxx11
05-28-2005, 02:39 PM
What an honor it is to be the first to congratulate you, DEN OF EARTH!!! Wow, what a stunning creature you are! Your coloring is magnificent! I did so enjoy reading your amazing and most impressive biography! You are just as special on the inside as you are beautiful on the outside!!!:) I'm not surprised to learn you nabbed top prize at the Purina competition!!! Kudos to you! But what impressed me most was learning of the very gentle, patient personality that lay within that handsome exterior!:) You surely do make a most awesome ambassador of the reptile world! Bet the kids love meeting and greeting you and getting to know what extra special creatures you are!:) As far as I'm concerned, snakes simply do not get enough respect!;) I hope today you and your very special family are enjoying a very happy day celebrating yet another well title...PET OF THE DAY!!! Congratulations to you magnificent, awesome, amazing DEN OF EARTH!:) Long, healthy and happy life to you DOE!:) Keep up the good work beng such a loving companion to your proud humans and sharing the love with all who cross your path!:)

Jax
05-28-2005, 03:03 PM
What a lovely snake you are Denny! You certainly are well traveled, my goodness! May you live long and prosper! Congrats to Dreamy Handsome Den!! :) :D :)

RobiLee
05-28-2005, 04:06 PM
What an awesome looking snake you are, Den. It sounds like you lead quite the exciting life. I am sure you get lots of attention whenever you are around. I know that I would have to take a peek at you!

Congrats Den!

Robin :)

K9soul
05-28-2005, 04:38 PM
Beautiful Den of Earth, I wish you were not hidden behind a creepy crawly warning icon. You are a gorgeous and splendid fellow, and most definitely not "creepy" and not to be feared! :)

Den of the Earth, what a gentle and amazing ambassador you are for snakes everywhere! You prove that snakes are not out to hurt anyone, and to the contrary often put up with more than many other furry creatures would before defending themselves. I got such a grin out of the story about the large burly fellow being so excited and thrilled about touching you. It must be so very rewarding to watch people overcome their fears, and let fascination take over instead. I'm so very fortunate that as a very young child, perhaps age 6 or 7, my mother took me to a presentation that allowed people to handle and meet snakes just like you. For that reason, I was brought up not to fear, but to admire and treasure snakes. You are doing a wondrous thing by giving other people that experience. I'm very honored to meet you today Den of Earth. I hope you've had an especially enjoyable day basking in Pet of the Day's spotlight! Congratulations Den of Earth, our amazing, inspiring, and beautiful Pet of the Day!

AvaJoy
05-30-2005, 07:20 PM
Wow, Den . . . aren't you absolutely fabulous!!!!:D

I agree with K9 . . . POTD needs to dispense with the silly creepy crawl "warning" icon and regard all pets equally.

I had a corn snake a long time ago in Alabama and his name was Sly. Not as big as you, Den, but just as docile and loveable! :D Congrats on being chosen as our super-duper special POTD and hope your friendly nature will continue to lesson the snake phobias that plague others! :)