PDA

View Full Version : New Form of Road Rage? Irate Parent Rams Van Into School

QueenScoopalot
05-28-2005, 10:57 AM
Irate Parent Rams Van Into School

PHILADELPHIA (May 24) - A woman apparently upset over the treatment of her children by other students rammed her minivan into the front of the Huey Elementary School in West Philadelphia this morning.

No children were injured, but a bus attendant standing inside the school was slightly injured when the van with the woman and three children crashed into the front door of the school, about 50 feet from the street.

There was no major damage to the vehicle or the school building and little more than a bumper mark on the door of the school.

School officials say the woman had been complaining that her children were being picked on by other students since being transferred to Huey Elementary in December.

Investigators say they found signs in the van protesting the children's treatment. Authorities say the woman had threatened to drive into the school on Monday, but police were notified and an incident was averted then.

The three children, two boys and one girl, were taken to a nearby hospital to be checked out.

The mother is in police custody and is being questioned.

finn's mom
05-28-2005, 02:22 PM
so, she's upset at how other students are treating her kids, but, she's going to jeopardize her children's lives by ramming the vehicle they're in, into a building. Good grief.

RICHARD
05-28-2005, 07:49 PM
One way to keep you from being picked on is school is to talk your mom outta ramming the fricking family car into the building!!

Imagine how those kids are gonna suffer now!

dukedogsmom
05-28-2005, 07:50 PM
What a nut job.

CalliesMom
05-28-2005, 09:53 PM
:eek: that lady obviously has issues. dear lord.

Luvin Labs
05-28-2005, 10:30 PM
Lemme see, having visited Philly several times.... I must say I am NOT suprised. At the kids teasing others and at the mother for being an irrational *Badword*

QueenScoopalot
05-29-2005, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by RICHARD
One way to keep you from being picked on is school is to talk your mom outta ramming the fricking family car into the building!!

Imagine how those kids are gonna suffer now!
I'm sure the poor kids are going to suffer all the more now! :rolleyes: :eek: :( I think they'd do better pulling the kids from there and putting them elsewhere now. ;) Certifiable whack job of a mother *sigh*:confused: :rolleyes:

LKPike
05-31-2005, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by finn's mom
so, she's upset at how other students are treating her kids, but, she's going to jeopardize her children's lives by ramming the vehicle they're in, into a building. Good grief.

I agree. :rolleyes: :(

ILoveReptiles
05-31-2005, 12:10 PM
I repeat;

SOME PEOPLE JUST SHOULD NOT BREED.

jackie
06-01-2005, 05:33 AM
That is crazy. :eek:

QueenScoopalot
06-01-2005, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by ILoveReptiles
I repeat;