PDA

View Full Version : the girls got their presents!

cali
05-28-2005, 07:28 AM
yup, they each got a new collar and leash set, and a bacon basted rawhide bone. Mistys collar and leash set is black with colourful smily faced all over, and Happys is shiny red with relfective paw prints all over it. Happy finnished her bone in a couple of hours, she quite liked it lol Misty was AFRAID of hers, I think the bacon baste smell was way to strong for her, I mean it was enugh to make me feel sick, imagine how strog that smelled to her? lol Misty took Happys when most of the strong smell was gone, so Happy got a new one, they were both muching on them last night and when I woke up at 11 Happy's was gone and Misty was VERY thirsty from all that chewing lol I am glad Happy enjoyed chewing it, my mom gets worried about Happys teeth because while the other dogs like to chew a LOT and Happy does not like to chew much at all, basicly if her supper bone takes more then 10 minuts to chew she just stops and wont touch it anymore. sorry no pics of the new collar/leash sets yet, will post either lae sunday or on monday :)

gemini9961
05-28-2005, 03:25 PM
Sounds like they enjoyed their presents and can't wait for the pics. :)