PDA

View Full Version : Bella and Ripley on grooming day

Pam
05-28-2005, 06:48 AM
Several of you have been really sweet and requested pictures of my two sillies. I have decided to share with you a few recent pictures of grooming day at our house. Bella is not too happy about being seen this way but here she is after her bath and before her blow dry. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN7000.jpg

Here she is taking a little breather from the clippers. Please don't mind the fact that I have to now groom her on the kitchen table, :rolleyes: but hubby has my grooming table in the basement loaded up with old computers and monitors. Now THAT'S another story! :rolleyes:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN6693.jpg

Here is Ripley after his bath, racing around doing Zoomies. Bella is watching him like he is silly but of course she does the same thing. Can you see his bone in this picture. He runs around and throws it up in the air when he is excited!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid157/pc3eb3ebea8f291b03d4601254850abc5/f5246acc.jpg

Ripley taking a breather from the clippers. Honestly this little guy is a dream to groom. I will never understand why he was just a matted mess of a poodle when I found him. He certainly is a good boy. :)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid157/pfe22e917bdf24748862c9dc4444bfeb1/f5246ae1.jpg

Last one. "Whatcha laughing at Andy?"

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid157/paac51ec3911997bfec6bbb4707154b3f/f5246ad2.jpg

That's all folks! Hope you enjoyed! ;)

Karen
05-28-2005, 06:54 AM
What a good boy Ripley is. And Bella, we know you're usually much prettier when you're not all wet - most of us are that way, too, so forgive Mom, okay? :)

Tummy scritches to both newly groomed doggies from me!

RobiLee
05-28-2005, 06:57 AM
You have just made my day! Thank you so much Pam!! I have missed you all so much. :D

Hello Bella and Ripley! What a lovely site you are. Don't worry Bella I think you are stunning as always. Even with your wet coat. I'm so happy to see you both.

Hugs...Robin :)

animal_rescue
05-28-2005, 07:18 AM
So adorable!:D

chocolatepuppy
05-28-2005, 08:09 AM
Nice to see Bella and Ripley! They both look great, all shined up! :D

ChrisH
05-28-2005, 08:54 AM
Awww, just look at those two! :) Gorgeous. gorgeous... and Bella, I think you look lovely all wet! :D

Thanks Pam!! :D :D

Cookiebaker
05-28-2005, 09:34 AM
I'm in poodle heaven right now! :D Great picccies!!

Thank you, Pam! This certainly made my day! :)

jenluckenbach
05-28-2005, 09:45 AM
Cute pictures. I love wet Bella :D I have a suggestion for you, use a rubber bathmat on your table under the dogs. Would help if they ever slip on the smooth surface. ;)

Kfamr
05-28-2005, 10:27 AM
Pam I love your kids.

LOL you might as well groom them on the table, it seems that's where most of the hair ends up in my house anyways. :rolleyes:

Great pictures!

jazzcat
05-28-2005, 11:15 AM
I saw the title and couldn't click fast enough, I've missed Bella and Ripley!

Great to see you and the pups back Pam! Any chance of some kitty pictures? I've missed Trevor and Andy too. :)

petslover
05-28-2005, 11:20 AM
aww! Bella and Ripley are too cute. I am glad you posted pictures of them.

gemini9961
05-28-2005, 03:21 PM
Clean and groomed pups..doesn't get much better than that. Your 2 are great. :)

Buddy Blaze Lover
05-28-2005, 03:39 PM
Aw, what adorable poodles!:D I don't think I've ever seen pictures of them!:)

caseysmom
05-28-2005, 07:51 PM
Thank you Pam for the pictures, I am a newly addicted to poodles so I really appreciate it:)

shais_mom
05-28-2005, 09:35 PM
how funny!!!

love the pics!

K9karen
05-28-2005, 11:10 PM
Hey! A girl has to have her dignity! ;) But wet or dry, Bella is a beaute! Pam, I'm so impressed with what a great job you do with the clippers!!! The Ripster is quite a character! I especially love the shot of him and Andy! How funny! :D

Oggyflute
05-28-2005, 11:13 PM
Great pics, and beautiful kids.:)

delidog
05-29-2005, 06:15 AM
Awwwww!!!
There is a Poodle God!!!!
We've waited sooo long for Pics of your 2....
They are Gorgeous...Wet & Dry!!!
I Just Love Bellas' Face in that one!!!!
And Mr.Ripley!!!
What a Good Boy....
I didn't know that you did all your own grooming...Congrats!!
Your Precious Poodle Pups are Always Stunning!!!
Thanks Pam!!
We got a Pam Poodle Fix!!! ;)

Cincy'sMom
05-29-2005, 07:04 AM
How wonderful to see those two beautiful (Sorry Ripley, handsome!) poodle faces!!!

Rachel
05-29-2005, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
I have a suggestion for you, use a rubber bathmat on your table under the dogs. Would help if they ever slip on the smooth surface. ;)

I use one of those decorative rug/mats that have the rubber back and the flat rug fabric upper part. Mine is about 30" x 20" and yes, I too groom on the kitchen table. It is the perfect height and has room for the grooming supplies, although my dogs wouldn't be standing/sitting/lying down there without one arm restraining them.:rolleyes:

These pictures are simply wonderful, Pam. *The Zoomies* - in our house that is referred to as *Going Crackers*, but I think that *The Zoomies* is more specifically descriptive of the after bath kind. :D

What I want to know is how you have the energy to tackle two dogs on the same day? Just the thought of doing one makes me exhausted.

Pam
05-29-2005, 07:53 AM
AWW, Thanks everybody. :) Bella and Ripley have forgiven me after reading all of your nice notes. :) Jen, thank you for your excellent idea about making the table less slippery. It has been a problem at at times and I will certainly heed your advice! Rachel now that I know you do it too I am not as embarrassed. :o The first time we put the dogs on the table it looked really strange, I must admit!! I am sure that Trevor and Andy were rather miffed as we are always making them get off and here we actually lifted *the dawgs* right up. :)

Rachel, I don't often do them both on the same day - only on the days when I am doing faces, feet and tails. When they get their whole body groom it is one-at-a-time for sure! :)

Jazzcat, I will dig out some kittie pictures if you will dig out some Disney pictures! :p :p

Ginger's Mom
05-29-2005, 07:57 AM
Bella, you really do look cute, even when you are all wet :). And Ripley, what a handsome boy you are. Hard to believe you were ever a knotted mess, considering how stunning you look now. (Brothers always like to give you a hard time ;).)

anna_66
05-29-2005, 08:03 AM
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU PAM!

I've been waiting and you came through;)

Such wonderful pictures of the two of them and what a terrific job you do grooming!
I must say I adore Bella wet, I love wet curls:D
And Ripley does look like a good boy sitting there so well behaved while you take pictures, way to go Ripster!

Thanks again for sharing those two beauties of your Pam (don't make us wait so long next time:p )

*LabLoverKEB*
05-29-2005, 09:06 AM
Pam, youy knoiw how much I love your two!:) They'll brighten up any room! Excellent job on grooming Bella and Ripley, too! Thanks for sharing all the great pics, too!;)

k9krazee
05-29-2005, 02:09 PM
Yay! Wet doggies!!! I love seeing pics of your poodle kids!!

Bigyummydog
05-29-2005, 02:27 PM
I'm impressed with your grooming....I love wet curly dogs....You have gorgeous pups...I'm looking forward to the next batch of pics....:p

captain
05-29-2005, 05:28 PM
Thanks so much for posting those .................... such darlins!!!

cocker_luva
05-29-2005, 07:12 PM
how sweet, i cant wait til i learn to groom