PDA

View Full Version : Dumb question :o

slleipnir
05-27-2005, 09:03 PM
Do any of you bank with CIBC? (assuming it's a big company lol..I don't know)

Anyway, I got a credit card which I want to pay online...but I don't know how....I went to transfer and it's not there. I have sent them e-mails and called etc..but I can't figure it out....?

kittycats_delight
05-27-2005, 09:22 PM
I bank with CIBC. But I have never used online banking to pay a credit card but let me have a look and see if I can figure it out. I would think it should be listed with your accounts if it is a CIBC VISA. If not then you may have to add it like a bill payment. I'll get back to you when I see if I can figure it out.

I just checked the site and from what I can see it definately should be under where your accounts are listed. For Example...if you have chequing, saving and visa. then it should be listed under account
Chequing (with your account number)
Savings (with account number)
Credit Card or Visa or Other. could be either of those.

if it is there like that then just click it and you should be able to get your info and stuff. Otherwise I wouls suggest calling CIBC VISA customer service @ 1-800-465-4653 or CIBC customer service @ 1-800-465-2422.

Good Luck

slleipnir
05-27-2005, 09:59 PM
Thanks...it is listed, but I don't see any link anywhere? It tells me I own such and such amount, but I couldn't find where. I'll have to call them again I guess....