PDA

View Full Version : Leaving...on a cruise ship!!! :)

NoahsMommy
05-27-2005, 04:19 PM
I'm so freaking excited!! I leave tomorrow morning for a seven-night cruise. :)

We're being picked up by a limo at 11:00 a.m. and will be taken to the port at San Pedro. We're allowed on the ship at 1:00 p.m. and will set sail at 4:00 p.m.

Its the West Coast Disney Cruise - we're on the maiden voyage!! I'm thrilled!! We've been waiting for a year and a half for this and the timing is PERFECT for me! I so need this time away.

We'll spend Sunday and Monday at sea. Tuesday is Puerto Vallarta where we're doing a snorkeling/pirate ship excursion (Will Johnny Depp be there??? ;) ) and then checking out the town. Wednesday will be shopping/exploring in Mazatlan and Thursday will be spent in Cabo San Lucas. Friday is at sea and then Saturday we return to San Pedro and go home.

I'm planning on updating my LJ (77kelly) if possible from the ship.

I hope you all have a wonderful week! See you when I get back!! :)

Hugs,
Kelly

Toby's my baby
05-27-2005, 04:23 PM
Hope you have a good time. I'm sure you will!! Have fun! :D

luvofallhorses
05-27-2005, 04:28 PM
Have a safe trip, Kelly! Have fun, too! :) ((((hugs))))) and I demand LOTS of pictures;)

Nomilynn
05-27-2005, 04:30 PM
Kelly,

Please promise to have 2x the fun .. enough for you and enough for me vicariously! :D

You really deserve this break so I hope it serves you well. Stay healthy, eat lots of yummy but GOOD foods - cruise ships are notorious for having food available about 23hrs a day!!! - and most of all enjoy EVERY SINGLE moment!!!

Can't wait for stories and pictures when you get back!!

HUGS to you!
Naomi

Jadapit
05-27-2005, 04:30 PM
Omg, that sounds like so much fun!!! You have a wonderful time! You deserve it.:D

NoahsMommy
05-27-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by luvofallhorses
Have a safe trip, Kelly! Have fun, too! :) ((((hugs))))) and I demand LOTS of pictures;)
hee hee...I bought 3 512mb cards for my camera for this trip....you're going to be sick to death of me soon! ;)

Thanks, girls!! I'll eat and have fun for you all! My boss told me to meet a hot guy...yea, maybe I'll LOOK, but dudes are off limits to me...ewww!! ;)

aly
05-27-2005, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
Kelly,

Please promise to have 2x the fun .. enough for you and enough for me vicariously! :D

Make that 3x !!! I wanna be there with you in spirit too :D

You deserve this break and I couldn't be happier for you. Enjoy the sun and fun. And tell me how Cabo is. I'm dying to go there!

kuhio98
05-27-2005, 04:46 PM
Kelly ~ Have a great time! :D

petslover
05-27-2005, 05:05 PM
Your going to have tons of fun! Take Tons of pictures and Be Safe!

Talk to you when you get back!

moosmom
05-27-2005, 05:25 PM
Kelly,

Have a wonderful RESTFUL time on that cruise. You certainly deserve it!!

Tell Mini I said hi!!!

wolflady
05-27-2005, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by aly
Make that 3x !!! I wanna be there with you in spirit too :D

You deserve this break and I couldn't be happier for you. Enjoy the sun and fun. And tell me how Cabo is. I'm dying to go there!

Ha ha...make that 4x!!! :D I'll be there in spirit too! ;)

I'm so glad that this trip came at the perfect time. I really think it's just what you need. It sounds totally fun!

If you go to the Cabo Wabo Cantina in Cabo San Lucas, pick me up a woman's cabo wabo tequila print shirt! ha ha ;)

**hugs**

sirrahbed
05-27-2005, 06:11 PM
Have a *wonderful* time Kelly!! You surely deserve it - maybe get the spa treatment and play the Princess role to the hilt;)

NoahsMommy
05-27-2005, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
Have a *wonderful* time Kelly!! You surely deserve it - maybe get the spa treatment and play the Princess role to the hilt;)
I'm SO there!! Our travel agency got us all a $75 credit to use aboard....you know I'll be in the spa with that!! ;)

chocolatepuppy
I hope you have a great time Kelly! We'll be waiting to see pictures and hear all of your stories when you get back! :D

NoahsMommy
Originally posted by wolflady
If you go to the Cabo Wabo Cantina in Cabo San Lucas, pick me up a woman's cabo wabo tequila print shirt! ha ha ;)

**hugs**
You got it, honey!! PM me what size, OK??

gini
05-27-2005, 06:21 PM
Oh, Kelly, I just saw this..........and I had just asked you when you were leaving.

Have a GREAT time - ah, yes, there is nothing like the Spa!

Try one of everything in the food department...................

We will be anxious to see ALL of your pictures!

shais_mom
05-27-2005, 06:34 PM
have a great time love!

kimlovescats
05-27-2005, 07:06 PM
Have a wonderful time Kelly ... and get some R&R for me too!:D

Love,
Kim:)

Oggyflute
05-27-2005, 10:12 PM
Have a great time Kelly, it all sounds wonderful. Can't wait for the pics, and you never know, there might be some fella there that will take your eye.;)

krazyaboutkatz
05-28-2005, 12:42 AM
Kelly, have a blast and I'll be looking forward to all of the pictures that you'll be posting.:)

popcornbird
05-28-2005, 01:07 AM
Hope you have a wonderful time! :D

PJ's Mom
05-28-2005, 01:17 AM
Have fun, Kelly. You deserve it. ;)

NoahsMommy
05-28-2005, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by Oggyflute
and you never know, there might be some fella there that will take your eye.;)
Blech...boys are OFF LIMITS for me for a while. ;)

No offense...you are one of the few I actually like. ;)

NoahsMommy
05-28-2005, 01:57 AM
Thanks again, guys!! I'll be sure and post the pictures when I get back.

Hugs,
Kelly

P.S. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and week. :)

EssTer
05-28-2005, 03:17 AM
Wow lucky you :) Sound really intresting :) Have a great and safe trip :)