PDA

View Full Version : Talkative Kitties

NoahsMommy
05-27-2005, 03:49 PM
The cats are so funny now that we live in the new place...just the six of us.

Noah has gotten A LOT more clingy...something I had anticipated because he's such a sensitive boy. When I leave to check the mail or take the trash out, I can hear hime crying the whole time from outside!! How sweet is that? Last night I was laying on the couch watching TV and he came up and we spooned!! He NEVER does the cuddle thing!! He'll sleep on my feet or head, but never cuddles up like that. ♥ ♥ ♥

Micah is actually quieter...its kind of wierd. He's always out with me...but is more playful...but not as vocal. I'm thinking that's because the others are filling the air with thier voices. ;)

Phoebe has stepped into the "only girl and thus - Princess" role nicely and eagerly. You'd think SHE was the one getting a divorce!! She's so happy, playful and vocal, I just want to smother her with kisses!

Jonah is about the same...just a little more vocal than usual. I can tell its a change for him...but he hasn't stopped eating - usually a sign that he's uppyset. He's been cuddlier too...even jumping on the bed or couch on his own. I can tell he's asking for more love, so I need to keep that in mind.

Basie is such a riot!! He is usually pretty vocal when playing or when he wants something, oh how I LOVE that squeak!! He's enjoying exploring the counter tops, top of the fridge, window sills and the bathtub...when he gets up there, he calls me!! He KNOWS he's not allowed on the kitchen counter or the kitchen window sill, yet he still squeaks for me to come get him down!! He's so funny! ♥

I took some pictures last night of Micah and Basie playing around the apartment, I'll add them here when I get home. :)

I'm so glad they are making the transition so well. Yay! :D

catmandu
05-27-2005, 04:04 PM
THE FOUND CATS,ARE FAIRLY QUIET,EXCEPT,FOR SCRAPPY 2,WHO IS ALWAYS MEEWING,FOR ME,TO PLAY,WITH HER,AS ALL,THE OTHER CATS,ARE GENERALLY SLEEPING.AND POUNCETTE,WHO,IS ALWAYS GRRROOOWWWLING,IF THE OTHER CATS,GET TOO CLOSE.OR JJJ3,IF HE WANTS HIS TRRRRREEEEEEAAAAAAATS,HIS WHISKAS TEMPTATIONS,PLEASE.

THAT,IS A GOOD DESCRIPTION,OF YOUR LOVE KITTIES,AND THATS WONDERFUL,THAT THEY ARE ADJUSTING,SO WELL,TO THIER NEW FURR EVER HOME.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture383.jpg

Nomilynn
05-27-2005, 04:33 PM
Kelly,

this is great news! Hopefully they won't throw any housewarming parties while you are on your trip! :D

AlleyCat
05-27-2005, 05:04 PM
Kelly it sounds like all your kitties have settled in nicely! I'm sure this is an adjustment for them but seems as if they're accepting it just fine. You go, Pee-Pee -- Queen of the House!

catnapper
05-27-2005, 06:06 PM
How funny! They are all handling the change in their own way... and it happens to coincide quite nicely with your desitre to cuddle them more! :D

NoahsMommy
05-27-2005, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
Kelly,

this is great news! Hopefully they won't throw any housewarming parties while you are on your trip! :D
ha ha..they had better not!! ;) My neighbors think I only have TWO cats....

shais_mom
05-27-2005, 06:16 PM
:cool:

good babies!!!

chocolatepuppy
05-27-2005, 06:56 PM
It's good to hear your kitties are adjusting well. :D

kimlovescats
05-27-2005, 07:08 PM
Just tell them to relax in that nice big bathtub of yours, while you're gone!:D

rkidsrcats
05-27-2005, 09:21 PM
Congrats Kelly,

Good to hear you are settling in and that your furbabies are handling it well. They'll take care of you:)

The Tribe wishes you a happy new home - may it be the beginning of wonderful things to come!!