PDA

View Full Version : *Pictures* of brand new Tyler - Sirrahsim - warning some blood

sirrahbed
05-27-2005, 05:29 AM
Paul e-mailed some pictures of brand new son and here they are:

This one is right after they took Tyler (Missy had emergency C-Section) Tyler has some blood on him, but the surgery really is very quick with very little blood. He is hollering - but wouldn't you if someone lifted you put of your warm comfy bed and into a cold room??
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid170/pdc47e742b48452cb75007c1d2de2535c/f3f684fa.jpg

Missy was able to see him briefly but not hold him quite yet because she had her IV and was in the OR. I recognize her lovely happy smile though!!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid170/p97fe82a5a7860edaa3af5ab3d4697e16/f3f684fc.jpg

Then, Paul went with Tyler to the nursery for cleanup, statistics, vitals and a bath....then under the warming lights.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid170/pbc66c7f8e2d93ab63c754a733b82012d/f3f68500.jpg

A little fuzzy here...
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid170/pf641b830ba9eef68429bf4ee58a7ed29/f3f684fd.jpg

And now settled and content.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid170/pc7d4c9517105f6edde2183bd4851909c/f3f684ff.jpg

That is it for *minutes old* Tyler!! I will have more from Missy's room and then at home.

Thank you everyone who has been supportive and excited with my daughter on the birth of her first baby and my first grandson. This has made everything so much better for all of us to have other folks excited and happy!!

Sara luvs her Tinky
05-27-2005, 05:38 AM
WOW!!!

He is truley a beautiful little newborn baby!!!

CONGRATULATIONS grandma and new mommy!!! :D

and WELCOME little Tyler...

sirrahbed
05-27-2005, 05:44 AM
Hi all - I spoke with the new parents last night - Missy was then settled into her room. Paul had already changed his first dirty diaper and sounded so happy and proud of his new son! (Paul is younger brother to chrangharris here)

Missy told me every detail she could remember of her day - said it was *surreal* because she never had any hard labor and of course did not feel anything - and yet here is her son! She said it was pretty scary because it quickly turned into an emergency. Tyler's heartrate would drop as low as the 50's and it SHOULD stay up over 120. They had her get up onto her hands and knees (this is least distressing for baby) and gave her oxygen. Soon they wheeled her to the OR and gave her a spinal (this makes the patient completely numb from the chest down) so she could be awake and aware for the caesarian. Paul was with her except to run and get on his scrubs and mask. Tyler was born within minutes. I have only seen two C-sections but they are truly amazing!! It reminds me of a magician pulling a rabbit out of a hat :p

Well, now MY baby has her own baby:D It was great to talk with her and with Paul!!...all the way to Japan:D :D

OK grandma is done rattling now! I hope you enjoy all the pictures.

ChrisH
05-27-2005, 05:54 AM
Awesome pictures!! :D I have never seen a minutes old baby before.. well, except my own son of course. :D He is so gorgeous, just look at him pulling tongues at us in the second pic, oh, and that lovely little smile in the third.... absolutel wonderful!! :D :D

Thanks so much for sharing, and Congratulations once again Grandma, Missy, Paul and all the family! :D

Chris

christa
05-27-2005, 06:48 AM
Oh Deb! He truely is PERFECT!!! Looks like a little angel! He has the sweetest little face and Missy's smile when she was looking at him . . . she is defintiely in love!

I'm so excited for her . . . and for you!!! I can't wait to see some more pics . . . especially of her holding her baby boy!

Congratulations, once again, to your beautiful new addition! He is amazing! A true blessing! :)

catnapper
05-27-2005, 06:54 AM
He's beautiful! Cngrats Harris family (I'm sorry I don't know Missy's husband's family name... congrats to them of course too!)

How scary that is heart rate dropped, but you were wodnrful hands and they made sure he got out healthy. Please give that precious new baby a kiss all the way form Pennsylvania for me.

Killearn Kitties
05-27-2005, 06:59 AM
There he is at last! He doesn't look too impressed with his first experience of the outside world. The pictures are wonderful!

Congratulations again, everyone!

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-27-2005, 07:25 AM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, what a special little face!! Because of the caesarian, his scull is not deformed at all :) . I wish I could give him a gentle kiss on his little forehead :) :)

Thank you so much, Debbie, for sharing these first pics. I am sure those mean a lot to you!!

sirrahbed
05-27-2005, 07:27 AM
Oh Lut! You are soooo right. Tyler is on my desktop, printed in photo paper next to my nightstand, on a little animation!! I can't stop looking at him and soooo wish I could touch him and pick him up, hug my babygirl!!!! Thank God for the internet and digital pictures - and for telephone!

QueenScoopalot
05-27-2005, 07:27 AM
Awww he's sure cute stuff! :D :D And Missy's smile as she finally gets to see her new baby is so relieved looking. :) Glad Tyler finally decided to grace the world with his presence, and that he's healthy. ;) :) :D I can't wait for pics of the whole family now. :)

mina'smomma
05-27-2005, 07:37 AM
Oh he is sooo handsome. Missy you did a wonderful job. You must be exceptionally proud of her Debbie. He was well worth the wait. (grabbing tissues to dab my eyes seeing I'm at work)

Thank you both for sharing the wonderful experience with us.:D

Samantha Puppy
05-27-2005, 08:05 AM
What a handsome fella. He may be only minutes old in those pictures but I can still tell he is gonna be quite the heartbreaker when those minutes turn into years! :)

Thank you so much for sharing pictures of sweet baby Tyler as well as his progression and story of his birth. :) Maybe I oughta get my mom to sign up for PT so she can give you all updates when I have my baby later this year!! ;)

Congrats again, Missy, Paul and Grandma!!

catcrazylady
05-27-2005, 08:07 AM
OMG!!! I miss one day of PT and Tyler finally came out!!

He is absolutely ADORABLE! What gorgeous skin tone and that hair! These pictures just bring tears to my eyes. The smile on Missy's face, the proud grandma, daddy's first dirty diaper, and just the whole wonderful miracle of Tyler. It is so amazing and I don't know how I could be happier for everyone!:D :D :D
This is just so wonderful! Congratulations to the whole family! I know everyone has been looking so forward to Tyler's arrival and it finally happened! You done good Missy!!!

Welcome to the world and PT baby Tyler!!!:D :D :D

LKPike
05-27-2005, 08:08 AM
AWWW!!!! What cute little ears and fingers!!!! awwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!

Karen
05-27-2005, 08:12 AM
Congratulations! He's a beautiful baby, and was well worth the wait, don't you think? :)

ramanth
05-27-2005, 08:34 AM
Congrats!! He's beautiful. :D

Jods
05-27-2005, 08:35 AM
CONGRATS!! What a cute little boy!!! He looks so sweet, and looks like he has a good set of lungs anyways LOL. Good luck to Missy, Paul and all the grandparents. Look at the new life you brought into this world its truly amazing. Missy and Paul HAVE FUN!!! and don't take any minute for granted :D

gini
05-27-2005, 08:37 AM
Oh, just look at him - he is perfect in every way.

Just think of the "old" days, when you would have had to take the pictures, have them developed, and send them either snail male or Federal Express...........

Now in a matter of hours you can take the pictures and send them over the internet for everyone to enjoy.

Baby Tyler, I wish you a long a happy life. Just wait until you meet your Grandma and Grandpa - they will spoil you to pieces.

moosmom
05-27-2005, 08:39 AM
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW GRANDSON, DEBBIE!!!!!

Missy and Paul,

So glad everything went well. May your life be filled with wonderful memories as you watch your son grow!

((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

Donna and Furkids

catmandu
05-27-2005, 08:53 AM
POUNCER,AND KARINA ANGELS,ARE THERE TOO,WITH TYLER,AND HIS PROUD PARENTS,ANS THEY TELL ME,THAT TYLER,IS EVEN BETTER LOOKING,IN PURRSON,THAT HIS PHOTOS INDICATE.AND ARE MY EYES,FAILING ME,OR IS TYLER,A RED HEAD!

Laura's Babies
05-27-2005, 08:53 AM
Congratulations GRANDMA!!!! WELCOME TO THE WORLD TYLER!!!

I can't see the pictures on thiese hospiatl computers but I will someday!!!

PJ's Mom
05-27-2005, 09:03 AM
Awww, what an angel. :)

Can someone tell me when Missy and Paul are coming home? Are they in Japan permanently?

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-27-2005, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
He is hollering -

But hollering at this point is a wonderful and good thing! :D

He is adorable and I know you're all just about to burst from pride over him. :D

My nephew was born with a full head of dark hair also. He eventually lost it all, but it stuck around for almost a year if I remember correctly. Ironic since someday he will more than likely be bald. :rolleyes: ;) :D

cubby31682
05-27-2005, 09:14 AM
Aww he's so cute. Again Congrats to all of you! :)

Jadapit
05-27-2005, 09:18 AM
He is such a beautiful baby!! Congrats again to all of you.

sirrahbed
05-27-2005, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by PJ's Mom
Can someone tell me when Missy and Paul are coming home?
Hi PJ's Mom! Missy's hubby is military and Japan is where he is assigned right now - they are there until fall of 2006 and then hopefully, back here to the states somewhere:D

smokey the elder
05-27-2005, 09:26 AM
Congratulations! What a little cutie he is! What were his specs (weight, etc.) Tyler, does this mean you're going to be one of those people who are LATE for everything in life?:p ;)

sirrahbed
05-27-2005, 09:35 AM
Hi Smokey! Tyler was 20.5 inches long and weighed 7 lb 2 oz:D

Yup, late and then he did NOT want to come out so the docs pulled him out:p (C-section)

~happy and proud Grandma

Randi
05-27-2005, 09:51 AM
Finally here. :) Congratulatons on your grandson, Debbie! I'm so glad it went well!

So are you off to Japan? :D

crazmeese
05-27-2005, 10:01 AM
aww. he`s so precious. congrats:)

luvofallhorses
05-27-2005, 10:37 AM
What a cutie pie! :)

CountryWolf07
05-27-2005, 10:51 AM
Ohhh! Tyler is handsome!! :) He will be quite a heartbreaker when he's a young boy! Lovely pictures! I am so happy for you and the new parents!!

LorraineO
05-27-2005, 10:54 AM
such a handsome lil feller!!!!!!!

jazzcat
05-27-2005, 10:59 AM
What a beautiful baby boy and what a radiant smile on Missy's face. That's a wonderful shot!

Debbie - I can see you beaming through the monitor, what a happy and proud Grandma!

Wonderful pictures, thanks for sharing. :)

krazyaboutkatz
05-27-2005, 11:40 AM
Thanks for posting his pictures so quickly. He's such a cutie pie.:D

Jayna78
05-27-2005, 11:41 AM
Congratulations to you and to your daughter & son-in-law on the birth of Tyler! :) I know you guys have been looking forward to it for quite some time. He is a cutie!

Cataholic
05-27-2005, 12:26 PM
Congrats! Great to 'meet' you, Tyler!

BitsyNaceyDog
05-27-2005, 12:32 PM
Oh my gosh, he's beautiful! Congratulations everyone!

furrykidsmother
05-27-2005, 12:38 PM
Yeah!!! Tyler finally came out to meet everyone. He is just beautiful. Congratulations to Mom & Dad and Gramma's!

kittycats_delight
05-27-2005, 01:58 PM
wow meeting tyler was certainly worth the wait. What a beautiful little man he is. Congratulations Mamma Missy and Grandma and Daddy too. OOOps I almost forgot poor Boomer. Yea a new baby brother for Boomer.

Kirsten
05-27-2005, 02:20 PM
Congrats to Missy, Paul and the entire "sirrah"-family! :)

Now there he is - finally!!! :) Welcome to this world, little Tyler! What a beautiful baby boy you are!

Best wishes to Missy for a quick recovery from the c-section.

Kirsten

green_chameleon_girl
05-27-2005, 03:08 PM
WHAT A HANDSOME LITTLE BOY!:eek: :) Missy you must be super happy!

Congrats!:)

popcornbird
05-27-2005, 03:31 PM
Oh my gosh...what a CUTIE!!! :D Congrats Grandma Debbie, and of course Mommy Missy and Daddy Paul...as well as the rest of the family! He's so adorable! I've never seen a baby just minutes old before! You all must be so excited...new baby. :D Misha has a cousin!

Debbie, are you going to go to Japan? :p

cookieluver7
05-27-2005, 03:35 PM
Congratulations!! Tyler is so cute and I am sure even CUTER (if that is even possible) in person!!!:p

Abby

NoahsMommy
05-27-2005, 04:01 PM
WELCOME, BABY TYLER!!! You're sooooo cute!!! :D :D :D

Congrats to the family! You sure have a gorgeous son/grandson/nephew/cousin there!! :)

manda_moo87
05-27-2005, 05:17 PM
Oh he's so precious! Welcome to the world Tyler! :D

kimlovescats
05-27-2005, 07:01 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWW!!! *Hi baby Tyler* Hi Mommy Missy!!!*:D
Tyler is adorable, and looks good and healthy! Look at the size of those hands!:eek: ;) Missy looks so very happy and she has good coloring in her face too. Looks like both Mommy and baby were regular pros!!!

Grandma Deb and Granny Carole ... I couldn't be happier for either of you! Or ... OF COURSE, Grandpa Dennis with his first grandson!!!:D Hugs and blessings to ALL the relatives as well... now Misha has her FIRST cousin as well! What a joyful day!

Love,
Kim:D

prechrswife
05-27-2005, 09:01 PM
He is a cutie! :D Again, congratulations to everyone!!

cocker_luva
05-28-2005, 12:34 AM
wow what a miracle

EssTer
05-28-2005, 03:18 AM
Awww...Those are great pics :)

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!

sirrahbed
05-28-2005, 09:48 AM
I spoke with Missy again on her Friday night and she had been able to nap some during the day. They will keep her until Sunday night or maybe Monday. Hubby is NOT able to take leave so she will soon be on her own at home. I feel sad about that because I know she will be very tired and still trying to recover from her surgery. She said that some folks will likely be sitting with her some of the time.

So far, Tyler is pretty crabby - he hollered quite a bit when I spoke with her - but her voice calms him and he nurses well.

Hopefully, Paul will send some new pictures soon and I can post the whole family!! Either that or Missy will make an album when she is home. Please keep the prayers and thoughts coming her way as I know they are very important to her - and I think reading this thread will make her VERY happy!!

Thanks again everyone!!

Jods
05-28-2005, 09:57 AM
Glad to hear everything is going well. I will keep the good thoughts and prayers coming for baby Tyler and Missy's recovery from surgery. So Missy what's it like being a Mommy??? I bet its great!! I can't wait. Good luck when you get home on Sun or Mon. Can't wait to hear more about Tyler and his little personality. Have a good weekend!!

DogLover9501
05-28-2005, 10:01 AM
Debbie!!!! He is so beautiful! :D

Congratulations Missy and Paul!!

Tyler is finally here!

anna_66
05-28-2005, 12:01 PM
He is absolutely adorable!!!!! I'm so glad you were able to share some "minutes old" pictures with us:D Can't wait to see more!!!

rg_girlca
05-28-2005, 02:40 PM
AAAARRRGGGG!!!! I am so sorry I missed this yesterday.

The picture of Missy beaming at her bundle of joy for the first time is *PRICELESS*

Oh gosh, Tyler is so adorable. Wonderful pictures.

Prayers on the way that Missy heals well from her C-section and that all goes well when she is home with her new baby boy.

...............................CONGRATULATIONS.... ............................

To the new parents and the grandma's and grandpa's.:D

Craftlady
05-28-2005, 07:15 PM
What a cutie. Congrads to everyone :)

K9karen
05-28-2005, 11:56 PM
I started singing the Stevie Wonder song "Isn't HE loveeely? Isn't HE beau-ti-ful? Isn't HE precious? Just minutes old"" How great is technology that you can share such joyous pictures so quickly, taken in Japan? Tyler sure has a lot of new aunts and uncles!

kimlovescats
05-29-2005, 12:03 AM
Oh Debbie .... I do hope that Missy will have some friends to stay over and help her out. Having a C-Section is no picnic afterwards. Poor Paul, I know he hates that he can't be home with his wife and new baby son! Well, thank GOD everyone is doing so well!

NOW.... MORE PICS PLEASE!!!!:D

*LabLoverKEB*
05-29-2005, 09:37 AM
He's darling! I just love his sweet face! And mom looks great, too! :)

momcat
05-29-2005, 02:25 PM
Welcome Tyler.....Live long and prosper!!!!!

Many congratulations and best wishes to Mommy, Daddy, and Grandma!!!!!

luckies4me
05-29-2005, 03:17 PM
OMGoodness. He is such a handsome little guy!!! How adorable! Congrats everyone. :D

King Spartacus
05-30-2005, 07:06 AM
Message from mamma: Welcome Tyler! You truly are an adorable little bundle, and your mommy looked so happy!

Message from me: Hmmm... it must be cold being so little and with so little fur! You still are a wonderful little kitty! eh... what? baby? Human baby? Ah, that explains the lack of fur!

Welcome to the world!!!

Tonya
05-30-2005, 09:07 PM
OMG he is so beautiful! Congratulations, Missy! I am sorry that I missed it. I'll have to search around for more pics! I bet I've missed alot. :)