PDA

View Full Version : You and your pets personalities

jesse_3
05-27-2005, 12:15 AM
Usually pets reflect their owners personalities, what do you and your pet(s) have most in common?

Jesse and I are both stubborn/strong-willed. We are both very insecure of ourselves!-thats why we have eachother!

Oggyflute
05-27-2005, 12:18 AM
I do know we all like to sleep in.:D

tikeyas_mom
05-27-2005, 09:40 AM
Tikeya and I are both really sensitive. We both like to whine about everything ;). We always get what we want through nags.

IRescue452
05-27-2005, 11:59 AM
Yes, oversensitive, that's me and Autumn.

cali
05-27-2005, 12:53 PM
not really lol Happy is fear aggressive with other dogs but LOVES people and not researved at all, I however am VERY shy and VERY researved, I can get agressive when I am pissed but it has nithing to do with fear lol Misty adores everything and is very ative all the time always bouncing off the walls, very eager to learn etc..ummm I am actually rather lazy, very not eager to learn, and Misty LOVES tons of positive attention, I dispise positive attention lol I am rather weak the girls are tough as nails..well I am not much like my gals at all lol

Suki Wingy
05-27-2005, 03:41 PM
NiÑo is weary but tollerent of kids. I am weary and have very little tollerence. NiÑo is bold and as a person, I bet he would have very high self esteem, that's me too. He tends to be bossy (like me) and dominant, tests people.
yep, we are a lot the same!

animal_rescue
05-28-2005, 12:39 PM
Maggie and I are both very lazy and will often lie on the couch watching tv together.

Buddy Blaze Lover
05-28-2005, 02:25 PM
Oh gosh, Blaze and I are quite alike! We are both very energetic and eager to please, give our all in everything we do, and are affectionate WHEN we want to be! lol:D I think we look alike too, lol!:D:D:D