PDA

View Full Version : Lily did such a cute thing at the vet today! :)

Kirsten
05-26-2005, 01:49 PM
I brought Lily to the vet today, as I noticed something that felt like a lump in her belly.

Turned out it was only gas or poop in her bowels; however, the vet says her belly was soft and fine.

But after Lily got examined, she did the sweetest thing: While I was still talking to the vet and her assistant (they just praised her silky fur, her unique markings and her healthy look), Lily laid down on the table and then showed a purrfect meatloaf; totally relaxed and happy. The vet and her assistant could hardly believe their eyes. I don't think it happens too often that a cat acts like that at the vet's. :)

And it's a fact that Lily has the friendliest purrsonality I ever saw in a cat. She's never in a bad mood, and so far, she never hissed, growled or pawed at someone. She's totally laid-back and down-to-earth. I guess this means she's happy with the life she's living... ? :)

Kirsten

Killearn Kitties
05-26-2005, 01:53 PM
Aww, how sweet! What a clever girl Lily is! Having participated in many high-speed chases round the vet's surgery, I would appreciate a cat who just snuggled down without having to be gripped!

catmandu
05-26-2005, 02:59 PM
MY CATS,REALLY HATE,THE VETS,AND THE ONLY ONE,THAT IS REALLY RELAXED,IS MICHAEL,WHO PURRS,BEFORE HIS OPERATION,A REAL RARITY,I HEAR!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1121.jpg

furrykidsmother
05-27-2005, 12:44 PM
So glad Lily didn't have any health issue, it is always good to double check. What a cute thing to do at the vets. She must trust them.

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-27-2005, 12:51 PM
How cute is THAT!! Lily really trusts your vet completely! That is so great :)

ps. last time, Inka started purring, and this made my vet very happy too!!:)

catcrazylady
05-28-2005, 06:15 AM
Congratulations on your good health Lily!
Kirsten you are so lucky that she is that good at the vets. I would give anything to have just one good experience like that!;) :D :D

ChrisH
05-28-2005, 12:53 PM
That is so sweet! :D

rg_girlca
05-28-2005, 03:00 PM
Well, I wouldn't expect anything less from the sweetest kitty on PT.:D

Glad to hear that there was nothing seriously wrong with sweet Lily. She is such a good girl.

Give that sweetie a hug and kiss for me please.:)

Kirsten
05-28-2005, 04:02 PM
Yep, she's a real sweetheart! :) And I think it's funny that she trusts the vet; after all, she must have some unpleasant memories connected with that place: Vaccination, surgery, an enema, and once they took blood from her and she cried...

And still, she's such a good-natured girl! :)

Lorraine, the kiss will be delivered now! :)

Kirsten