PDA

View Full Version : a dumped bunny :(

cali
05-26-2005, 12:48 PM
this morning at 8:15 just as I was out the door to school, a naighbor friend of mine dropped by to ask if I had a rabbit, because there is a pet rabbit in her yard! I said yes I have a rabbit, but she is not white she is mostly orange, and a lop. well I came home for lunch I happned to look out the window and saw a lady walking around our driveway, I ran out there as soon as I caught a gilmpse of the bunny, it is pretty obviously a pet rabbt that has been out a while, so likley dumped, my mom and I TRIED to catch it, and I have been out 3 other times to try again, but no luck, only now I cant find it at all. it is a VERY cute little guy, small, and white exapt for little uppity grey ears, and he has an oil stasin on his back, it appears the naighbores 3 places over dumped him as I saw a dumped rabbit cage in their yard, I will keep trying to ctach the little guy, if he tries to cross the road I am afraid there is no way he will survive, this is one of the busiest roads in the city, and VERY well known for people speeding :( I really hope I can catch the little guy, he deserves a real life :(

finn's mom
05-26-2005, 12:51 PM
Have you tried to trap it?

lute
05-26-2005, 12:54 PM
poor bunny!:(

i was talking to a friend of mine who is in the same situation. she set a trap for it and has caught everything but the rabbit.:rolleyes:

good luck on catching it!

cali
05-26-2005, 01:09 PM
I dont have a trap, but I will see about conatacting AC to get a hold of one. I really hope I can get the little guy :(