PDA

View Full Version : Thank-you for Missy Shower

persianmom
05-26-2005, 07:30 AM
Hi everyone I just wanted to Thank everyone who has sent a gift to Missy, Paul and Tyler. I find it awesome that even though we havn't met in person that there is so much caring and love here. I know that Missy and Paul have really enjoyed the gift. I'm looking forward to seeing Tyler in pictures with all these lovely gifts. Thank-you all so much
Love Paul's Mom
Carol

catmandu
05-26-2005, 08:53 AM
THATBIS GREAT,THAT SOME MANY PEOPLE RESPONDED.I GAVE SOME MATERIAL,TO A SLUG,TO MAKE THINGS,AS IT HAS LITTLE KITTENS,ON IT,AND WOULD BE PURRFECT,FOR BABIES.BUT,I THINK,THAT SHE SOLD,THE MATERIAL,WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.I WOULD HAVE PAID,HER,FOR DOING PILLOW CASES,BUY IDIOTS,DONT THINK,THE WAY,THAT WE DO,I GUESS!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture336.jpg

christa
05-26-2005, 09:25 AM
No problem Carol! :)

I was glad to be able to help give Missy a shower of gifts! I just can't imagine being in Japan without my mommy :eek: at a time like this and figure that she could use all of the love & support possible!

I'm so excited for her! I can't wait to hear some good news soon! You and Deb are going to be grandmas to a little baby boy!!! How exciting! :D

kimlovescats
05-26-2005, 06:18 PM
Carol, you all are more than welcome! It just wouldn't be any fun at all to not be able to offically welcome little Tyler into the PT family!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Hugs,
Kim:D

sirrahbed
05-26-2005, 08:03 PM
Carol - this was nice of you to post! Kim, I also appreciate the fact that you put on this "virtual shower" for Missy!! Most importantly, I know how much it meant to Missy and how happy it made her. Mail is soooo important when you are so far away and she says she has had such fun getting "pink slips" in her mailbox - which means another package!:D Fun - fun-fun!! I remember it well from when SHE was born in Germany almost 21 years ago! That daily (and sometimes several times!!) trip to the mailroom is so important!

(((Hugs))) to you Kim and to all who have sent things to Missy. Tyler has been duly spoiled!! It will be fun to see his picture using and wearing some of the lovely toys and gifts that folks sent. I know she would really enjoy a card shower after she comes home, too - to let her know we still think of her:)