PDA

View Full Version : Nag Nag Nag

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-26-2005, 01:50 AM
NAG NAG NAG....
I know, it is close to 9 am so right now, I should be cleaning, shopping, cooking, do crafts, at least: DO something.....
Oh my, is this spring-fever?? All I want is lay down and rest. Even the cat have this: no interest in toys at all....

Instead of all that, I am lurking on PT, searching for posts to reply to . MMMmmm I even might take some pics of the cats, that was AGES ago

Got the feeling??
So,are you doing things right now that you shouldn't be doing??

Tell us, we won't dob on you!!!

binka_nugget
05-26-2005, 01:58 AM
I should finish up my business plan for math, study for my driving exam, finish my three writing assignments, read a book for english class, and do my four late english assignments.....

but I'd rather be on Pet Talk. :p

kimboe
05-26-2005, 05:30 AM
Yep, ishould be cleaning the house, doing erands and finishing on my projects but i like to sit on the computer and reply.

petslover
05-26-2005, 06:23 AM
I should be asleep right now lol, but I couldn't sleep so I already woke up and got ready for the day. I think I am going to the mall when it opens. I am so wide awake for some reason.

sirrahbed
05-26-2005, 06:48 AM
Oh YES, I understand the feeling. Some days I get things done here and there but always back to my room here to check PT and see what might be new:p

Today - my Missy in Japan should be in labor all day and hopefully Tyler soon - so I will be very nervous today and not wanting to DO much even though I should keep busy!!:rolleyes:

But other days I do the same thing (nothing!)

anna_66
05-26-2005, 07:09 AM
I've been doing too much PTing here lately (is there any such thing as TOO MUCH PTing:D). I need to dust, one of my most hated house chores. But maybe I'll just spend a little time here first;)

Sara luvs her Tinky
05-26-2005, 07:15 AM
Well,,,, I am at work... So I guess I should be working and not on PT.. ;)

Really ... I have had classes all week and haven't done ANYTHING around the house. I feel terrible... BUT... Eric hasn't done anything either... :eek:

Next week I'll be just as busy doing laundry and cleaning house...

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-26-2005, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Sara luvs her Tinky
I feel terrible... BUT... Eric hasn't done anything either...

Oh no!! Do NOT feel guilty about it, please? Enjoy it as long as possible :p :D :p (I do :cool: )

catnapper
05-26-2005, 09:48 AM
I have the feeling! I slept in til 9:00. Then I went shopping at the local discount store (oooo you should see all the stuff I got for $30!!!) Now I'm home surfing PT.... and I have not yet checked my business email :D

k9krazee
05-26-2005, 10:44 AM
Yup, I am in class right now and I should be working on my portfolio or getting ready for exams...but I don't wanna, I'd much rather browse PT!

slleipnir
05-26-2005, 12:13 PM
I need to have a shower and get ready for work...but instead I'm laying in bed and surfing the web :o

cloverfdx
05-26-2005, 12:23 PM
I should be in bed it is 3.30am :eek:.

Kfamr
05-26-2005, 12:26 PM
I just now took a shower and i'm supposed to be getting ready to go to the mall as my friend just called and said she's on her way. Buttttt... i'm on the internet. :o

lizbud
05-26-2005, 01:02 PM
I should be running the sweeper, BUT all my furry critters are
napping right now. I wouldn't want to wake them.LOL.:D

smokey the elder
05-26-2005, 01:32 PM
I should be writing up reports but I don't feel like it.:p ;) I finished up two already and have a giant load of samples running.

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-26-2005, 03:04 PM
Ha ha ha, LOL! I have the idea that we ALL are heavily (sp?) addicted to PT :eek: . Wonder how that comes :confused: :confused: ;)