PDA

View Full Version : Lost

K9karen
05-25-2005, 11:54 PM
I thought the finale was awesome! I heard that we'd see a glimpse of the monster. Unless I blinked once too often, I didn't. I saw the bird and the shadow moving but did I miss it? Don't know about you guys but I'm going to be LOST all summer without it. What are your thoughts about what's going on? Who's your favorite character? (Besides Vincent the Lab? :D )

MariaM
05-26-2005, 12:11 AM
EEEEEE I watched it! Yes, I heard we were supposed to see a glimpse of the monster as well, and didn't see it. The last half hour was also supposed to be completely commercial-free, but wasn't. I'm thinking that the monster lives in the hatch...or something. Maybe the 'voices' came from there. It did show the ladder, and it was broken...so it's hard to say. I didn't know it was that deep down though. Freeeeaky!

My favorite character is definitely CHARLIE! :D GO CHARLIE! WOOT! :D:D:D I love him! :D

I am definitely going to be LOST without it too...I'm buying the DVD as soon as it comes out. (September 6 I believe...WAY too long to wait!)

This is the only show I ever care about watching haha. I like CSI, Crossing Jordan, etc, but really, this is the only show I made an absolute point to watch. I almost missed this and my friend told me it was on tomorrow, also, I JUST got inside the house, RIGHT at the exact time. I just did a quick check, and it was 1 minute in! I was hoping to make popcorn and watch it in peace, but alas! I'm just glad I watched it.

(I was locked out of the house ALL after school until 9. Grrrr :mad: )

LorraineO
05-26-2005, 11:21 AM
Hey!! SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH..... us ppls in Canada havent seen it yet,,, its airing tonight!!!!!!!:eek:

RedHedd
05-26-2005, 11:54 AM
You had to look fast and intently to see the 'monster." There's a theory on the Lost message boards that "it" is really swarms of nanobots a theory which totally makes sense if you saw the black cloud that flew away after they threw the dynamite into the tunnel behind Locke.

Lots ot theories on the Lost boards (go to ABC.com and follow the links) .... I can't wait till next season! I will be getting the DVD when it comes out.

Samantha Puppy
05-26-2005, 12:06 PM
I love the show but didn't see the finale last night. We TiVoed it though, so we'll watch it soon.

Crikit
05-26-2005, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by LorraineO
Hey!! SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH..... us ppls in Canada havent seen it yet,,, its airing tonight!!!!!!!:eek:

It was on in Canada last night, at least it was in Alberta. CTV didn't air it because of American Idol but I was able to catch some of it on the ABC channel that we get from the states, and I still won't be able to watch the rest of it because I have dog class tonight.

wolfsoul
05-26-2005, 07:09 PM
I'm in Canada, and I saw it lastnight. :) I saw part of the monster! At first I always thought the monster was a dinosaur (LOL) but now I finally know what it is.

My favourite character is Kate! My favourite characters are usually always who I would want to be lol.

Vette
05-26-2005, 09:02 PM
My friend taped the first copule of episodes and made me sit down and watch them with her one night. now she has me hooked on it,, and unfortunatly... she only has the first 5 epidoes taped. :mad: :mad: :mad:

im not familiar with everyone yet,, so i dont a favorite character.

i am hoping they run repeats of it so i can catch up on what i missed. :D

RobiLee
05-26-2005, 09:12 PM
I love the show and thought it was a great finale. It just kills me that I have to wait for next season.

gemini9961
05-26-2005, 11:42 PM
I saw it!!! The finale...LOL, not the monster. I love the show but I get so mad because it moves so slow and from episode to episode we get such little info, but I guess that's good too. I will have to get the DVD so I can re-watch it all. I liked the finale. I was nervous when they opened the hatch because I was thinking the monster would jump out. :eek:

MariaM
05-27-2005, 09:12 AM
I watched American Idol and Lost on Wednesday. (I'm in Saskatchewan, Canada)

wolfsoul - what did you see that you are sure is the monster? the swarm of nanobots?

I was nervous when they opened the hatch too...what could be in there?

Maybe the 'voices'. At least we know its something bad now - though I guess we did before anyway, with Walt's warnings and such.

smokey the elder
05-27-2005, 09:31 AM
The show moves slow because only one month has passed on the island. I can't wait until September either. The hatch looks like it goes a LONG way down! Poor Hurley... the walking jinx.

jazzcat
05-27-2005, 11:09 AM
I finally watched it last night. I can't believe what happened to Walt. That just blew me away. Were they "the others" from the island maybe? Is that why they weren't there when the French woman took the baby to them?

I really like Jack and Sawyer but Hurley is becoming my favorite. "Dude". :)

smokey the elder
05-27-2005, 02:31 PM
I like Locke. I think he's the only one with a real grip on things as they are, not as people would have them be.

gkristian
05-27-2005, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by LorraineO
Hey!! SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH..... us ppls in Canada havent seen it yet
i think it will be a couple of weeks until we see the final episode down here.the last episode finished with that pregnant girl coming out of the bushes, so i don't know how many more episodes to the final.