PDA

View Full Version : American Idol - Winner to be announced..

Kfamr
05-25-2005, 07:13 PM
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE THE WINNER TONIGHT, DON'T READ THIS THREAD!

So.. the winner is to be announced tonight! It's already started here for us and i've just been dying all day to find out the winner.
Anyone on the East Coast watching along with me?

flamepony12
05-25-2005, 07:20 PM
Ahh! I can't wait!! I've been waiting all day too!! Unfortunately I'm on the West Coast, so I have to wait three hours more than you do! :p

swimma253
05-25-2005, 07:23 PM
Me! Its on right now! I can not wait to find out who wins! I hope its Bo! :p They are both very good though! :D

Carly

Cincy'sMom
05-25-2005, 07:31 PM
I'm debating right now if I should go to my dance lesson, and find out the winner onthe news later, or if I should stay home and watch....

I want to stay home, but we have a performance less than a month....

GO BO!

flamepony12
05-25-2005, 08:23 PM
Anyone know yet?? :D

Kfamr
05-25-2005, 08:30 PM
Ugh, no.. there doing a bunch of stupid crap beforehand. :rolleyes:

flamepony12
05-25-2005, 08:31 PM
"aaaaand... we'll announce the winner.......... after this half hour commercial break!!"

Kfamr
05-25-2005, 08:33 PM
"We're minutes away from the ressullttss..."

Carrie and Rascal Flatts are performing right now. Bleck.:p

CamCamPup33
05-25-2005, 08:36 PM
I'm watching it now.. Can they hurry up? :p

Chica
05-25-2005, 08:36 PM
I AM READING ALL THE POSTS BECAUSE I WANT TO FIND OUT WHO WON!! LET ME KNOW. :D

flamepony12
05-25-2005, 08:41 PM
*dies from waiting* :D;);)

Kfamr
05-25-2005, 08:44 PM
So those of you who don't get to see it right away want to know before hand? :p I bet Carole is going to peek in here. :p Atleast I would.

Kfamr
05-25-2005, 08:49 PM
Gosh Bo is amazing. If he doesn't win he's going far.. He does an awesome Sweet Home Alabama.
Results after the commercials.

I'm going to pee my pants.

Kfamr
05-25-2005, 08:55 PM
verho;gweqjhfgwqejhofgweqjgwe
qGEWTGWEQGWEQRG@%#$YH%YH$H$@y54-vm78nN7BA8979S8n908gm548h0654 mh3jh536j54j54!!!!!!1111

In other words, Carrie won. :(

I don't see this as much as a bad thing, Bo is still going to be #1.

GoldenRetrLuver
05-25-2005, 08:58 PM
WHO WON?!

Ahhh, I can't wait until the show comes on! I HAVE to know! :p

*crosses fingers for Bo* :D

rg_girlca
05-25-2005, 09:00 PM
CARRIE IS THE NEW AMERICAN IDOL!!!!!!!!

WOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

CamCamPup33
05-25-2005, 09:00 PM
Well. That was interesting.

Im sooooo disappointed. No offense to anyone else, but i think Carrie sucks. IMO she can't sing at all. Waahhh. Poor bo.. :p

Kfamr
05-25-2005, 09:04 PM
I don't think Carrie completely sucks, I just don't think she's "American Idol" - From what i've seen it seems Bo is far more into his music and passionate about it. He's going to go far no matter what and i'll definetly still be a fan of his.

GoldenRetrLuver
AHHHH!! NOOOO!!! I'm so disappointed..

:(

joanofark
HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!
I just got done watching it!! Yay Carrie!

I have to say, Bo is a good singer though!

I thought for sure he was going to win! When they said Carrie I JUMPED out og my seat! lol

I'm happy about who won though!!! :)

Samantha Puppy
05-25-2005, 09:05 PM
Eh, this is going to be another result like Ruben and Clay - it's only a technicality because someone has to come in first... but both will get contracts, both will sell tons of records. I was fine with either one of them winning just because of that fact. I'll probably buy Bo's CD over Carrie's, but not because she's a crappy singer - just because I identify more with Bo's style than Carrie's country.

catnapper
05-25-2005, 09:05 PM
I'm actually surprised. I like Carrie, but I was so sure Bo had won. Oh well. I missed this week's and last week's performances, so I can;t tell you how I'd have voted based on their most recent performances... but I would have voted Bo.

todd
05-25-2005, 09:09 PM
way to Carrie,

joanofark
05-25-2005, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by flamepony12 (In my thread)
GO CARRIE!!!!
I'm going to laugh in all of your faces when she wins!! :D

I think I can start to hear her now...;):p

micki76
05-25-2005, 09:14 PM
Not surprised, but sad, shocked, and disappointed. Knew it would come out this way since Sunday when the article proclaiming Carrie Underwood had already WON AI4 "accidentally" came out. If you've seen the article, you know what I mean. It was published in a highly respected British publication that Carrie was the 2005 winner of AI. How'd they know ahead of time? Lucky guess? :rolleyes:

Love you till the end of time Bo Bice. Get out there and make that album, man. I'll be the first in line to buy it! See ya 8-13, 3rd row-center stage, baby!

Kfamr
05-25-2005, 09:18 PM
I KNOW he'll go a lot farther than Carrie will. He's a lot more talented. -sniffles- I wanna go Micki!

micki76
05-25-2005, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
I KNOW he'll go a lot farther than Carrie will. He's a lot more talented. -sniffles- I wanna go Micki!

Then come go with me! I have 2 more tickets. I think they're 12th row, left stage. :D

petslover
05-25-2005, 09:38 PM
I was rooting for Bo to win, but I Have to say I am glad that Carrie won too. She is so amazing! I'm really happy for her.

Kfamr
05-25-2005, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by micki76
Then come go with me! I have 2 more tickets. I think they're 12th row, left stage. :D

I wish! I don't have that much money. :p

RedHedd
05-25-2005, 09:42 PM
They're both winners. Now I can watch the Lost finale in peace. I'm taping AI though so can watch it tomorrow.

jazzcat
05-25-2005, 09:49 PM
Well Bo is probably better off this way. He isn't tied to as many restrictions as the winner is so he will have much more freedom in his recordings. I'm sure he will sell a lot - probably more than Carrie.

I truly think if it was the other way around Carrie wouldn't be as big of a hit as runner up so this way they both win (or at least the AI people win).

flamepony12
05-25-2005, 10:58 PM
*hahahahahahah* I told you guys! :D WAY TO GO CARRIE!!!! :D:D

CagneyDog
05-25-2005, 11:00 PM
How dissapointing :(

kimlovescats
05-25-2005, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
Well Bo is probably better off this way. He isn't tied to as many restrictions as the winner is so he will have much more freedom in his recordings. I'm sure he will sell a lot - probably more than Carrie.

I truly think if it was the other way around Carrie wouldn't be as big of a hit as runner up so this way they both win (or at least the AI people win).

I agree! Like I said last night ... Carrie was my choice from the beginning ... but in recent weeks Bo had won me over. He has so much showmanship and star quality on stage ... he just seems relaxed and like a natural. I don't think he *needs* an AI contract at this point to make it big .... he's on his way. Carrie is still young, and a bit stiff on stage, she will get all the help she needs now, more confidence and will do very good. I think she needs to head to Nashville to do some country music. But she would be good at crossing over to pop as well! Good luck to them both .... they are both winners and sweet kids!:D

slick
05-26-2005, 12:03 AM
:( :( Extremely disappointed!!!! I never liked her from the start!

christa
05-26-2005, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
I agree! Like I said last night ... Carrie was my choice from the beginning ... but in recent weeks Bo had won me over.

Also how I feel . . . but I'm glad for Carrie . . . and Bo!

You know, 2nd place has NEVER been a bad place on AI! Just look at Clay! I don't even remember who beat him out for winner, but I could almost bet that not being tied to the AI contract would actually be better for your career.

Bo will make a record . . . he will sell LOTs . . . we'll just see if he outdoes Carrie . . . ;) It's very possible!

cloverfdx
05-26-2005, 09:53 AM
I did not realy follow this season much, but i did want Bo to win :(. Have fun Micki, wanna fly me out to join you? ;).

Bring on Aussie Idol again i say.

aly
05-26-2005, 11:28 AM
I'm so glad Carrie won! I was SO surprised! I thought Bo had it in the bag.

I would have preferred Vonzell, Nadia, or Nikko as the winner, but I did like Carrie from the start as well. She does look like a dead fish onstage sometimes, but that can be helped. She has an awesome voice and more raw talent than the rest of them in my opinion. I really disliked Bo and Constantine from the start :o They tried to have that rocker image, but they're on American Idol. I dunno. They came off really fake to me.

Suki Wingy
05-26-2005, 04:10 PM
I haven't heard them at all but this morning on the radio I heard that Carrie is country, so I am happy!

manda_moo87
05-26-2005, 05:33 PM
I was very happy Carrie one, she was my favorite from the beginning. I love Bo as well though. :)

carole
05-28-2005, 05:28 AM
Ok just for the record kay I DID NOT PEAK, I have just finished watching the finale about an hour ago, I was so scared the media would leak the winner before I got to see the show, so when I saw your thread , I stayed away, now that was darn hard I can tell you.

Of course as one of Bo's groupies I am disappointed, but I kinda figured Carrie had won, since both judges were predicting it.

To say Carrie cannot sing, you would have to be tone deaf IMO to think that lol, I think Carrie is a beautiful,sweet girl with an amazing powerful voice and she did deserve to win it.

Bo delicious I still would have loved to see you make this years American Idol, but as we all know he and many others on the show will make it bigtime anyhow, I think Anthony and Vonzell especially, I was crying along with Vonzell when she was ousted out.

I am not really a country fan, more of a rock and R & B, so that is why Bo really appealed,not to mention he is HOTTER than HOT. ,Micki and kay you are two lucky ladies if you get to see him perform live.

NZ IDOL begins here very soon, looking forward to it, but seriously it is not a patch on American Idol, yeah Cloverfdx I also would love to see another Aussie Idol as well, any chance there is one coming up soon? I would really miss Dicko though not being a judge, for those of you who don't know he is a slightly different, but similar version of Simon, calls a spade a spade.