PDA

View Full Version : it doesn't make sense!

catnapper
05-25-2005, 12:04 PM
The kittens scream and cry and put up a fuss when I cage them. Then PLEASE explain to me WHY they are having a ball in the cage I set up this morning?

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/runningdad/caged.jpg

They've been in it for hours and won't come out. Their cage is larger, with two levels, privacy for the litterbox, and plenty of cool toys... but noooooo.... they want the smaller cage that I brought out for my newbie that I'll be getting this afternoon. One of the other foster moms is heading out of town for the weekend and desperately needs a babysitter for her littlest foster.

The attached video shows a very active Flutter :rolleyes: Ok, ok, a lazy Flutter and how eager these two are to leave the cage. :rolleyes:

Lookie how big she's gotten in one week!

dukedogsmom
05-25-2005, 12:07 PM
Hey, you didn't attach the video. Those two are so cute. I'll bet you have lots of fun fostering.

catnapper
05-25-2005, 12:22 PM
Yikes! the video didn't upload? hmmmm.... here ya go.

dukedogsmom
05-25-2005, 12:57 PM
That it. I'm on the way to your house to pick up that striped cutie! And do you think you would miss Nicki? Might as well get two while I'm up there.

doolittleky
05-25-2005, 02:02 PM
maybe the smaller space makes them fell safer that the big one.
Melissa

They are so cute!

kimlovescats
05-25-2005, 02:49 PM
Oh KIM... how precious! I guess she is just so comfy, and has everything she needs, so why come out? LOL!!!:D

catnapper
05-25-2005, 02:54 PM
Val... NO you may not have Nicki, but Flutter IS available for adoption ;) I'd love to see her go to another PTer.

Funny, the little ones were int there foreve. Then they left to go eat. Harry moved in. He was in there for hours himself :rolleyes: We even shut the door ot the cage for him and he stayed happily behind closed bars. Seems I remember a little Harry that screamed to be released from this very same prison :rolleyes:

catmandu
05-25-2005, 04:00 PM
I PURRSONALLY,THINK,THAT FLUTTER,WOULD DO VERY WELL,AT THE FOUND CAT HOTEL,WITH SCRAPPY 2,TO BE HER PAL,AND THE LODER CATS,LIKE MOOSE,AND RAGNAR,TO PLAY,WITH.BUT 13,IS MY LIMI,NOW THAT I HAVE FOUND,THAT NUGGET,ANS SCRATCHY,HAVE OTHER HOMES,AND I GUESS,ROSCOE,HAS MOVED AWAY.HIS PHOTO,OFFELIX ,IS GONE,IT MUST BE FINAL.I THINK,THAT FLUTTER,HAS THE PURR FECT FURR EVER HOME,RIGHT WHERE SHE IS,NOW.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture362.jpg

Catsnclay
05-25-2005, 05:33 PM
I want Flutter!! Pretty please??!! :D :D Pack her up and send her to me in AZ, she will have 3 older brothers that will teach her ALL the tricks!!

I am in love............:D

catnapper
05-25-2005, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Catsnclay
I want Flutter!! Pretty please??!! :D :D Pack her up and send her to me in AZ, she will have 3 older brothers that will teach her ALL the tricks!!

I am in love............:D

Ok, how can we work it? ;) Anyone who wants Flutter, PLEASE honestly let me know. I would LOVE to keep her, but there's no room at the Catnapper Castle for another permanent cat (at least not right now)

Sara luvs her Tinky
05-26-2005, 06:39 AM
OMG!!! that one little baby looks JUST LIKE TINKY when she was a little kitter!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Mad Mags Moo
05-26-2005, 10:25 AM
Awww! Kim those 2 kittens are just soooooo loveable....i would love you to post Flutter to the UK for me!!!!:D ;)

TopCat3
05-26-2005, 10:41 AM
My cat Colette was beside me intently watching that little kitten bat the ball, she didn't move a muscle the whole 22secs! Cute!