PDA

View Full Version : Can't sleep

Sirrahsim
05-25-2005, 09:30 AM
I am soooo wired right now:rolleyes: :D I felt exhausted earlier, but as soon as I crawled into bed *ping* my eyes opened and I felt wide awake:rolleyes: I can't believe I'm gonna be a Mommy on Friday. It's 11:30pm Wednesday night, so I can almost say that I'm gonna be a Mommy *tomorrow*

I'll be getting ready to walk out the door in about 13 hours to go check in at the hospital. This time there is no sending me home without my little one:eek: :D :D

catnapper
05-25-2005, 09:44 AM
Oh Missy, I am almost in tears --- HAPPY TEARS -- for you! How exciting! I can feel your anticipation and excitement!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-25-2005, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by catnapper
Oh Missy, I am almost in tears --- HAPPY TEARS -- for you! How exciting! I can feel your anticipation and excitement!

Ditto. :)

However, I have one minor correction.....you already are a mommy! You'll just be carrying Tyler in your arms come Friday instead of in your womb. :)

Kfamr
05-25-2005, 09:51 AM
It's so funny how we've been waiting and waiting.. and now he's almost a week overdue! Silly boy. :p I guess he just wanted to make sure all of the PT gifts came in and were ready for him before he arrives home. ;)

Sirrahsim
05-25-2005, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Ditto. :)

However, I have one minor correction.....you already are a mommy! You'll just be carrying Tyler in your arms come Friday instead of in your womb. :)

Good point:D

RobiLee
05-25-2005, 10:16 AM
I don't think I have posted in your threads but I have been watching! I just want to tell you that it has been so much fun watching your ever expanding belly grow and grow with little Tyler in there. I actaully found myself talking about it at work yesterday...lol. I am wishing you all the best and can't wait to see pics of Tyler. It is going to be so much fun watching him grow up.

popcornbird
05-25-2005, 11:14 AM
You must be SO excited, Missy! Good luck! Tyler will be in your arms in no time! :D

LorraineO
05-25-2005, 12:44 PM
please TRY to sleep abit,, labour will knock the energy you do have right outta ya girl..... and CANT WAIT TO SEE BABY!

anna_66
05-25-2005, 06:03 PM
Missy, watching you go through your pregnancy has actually been nice for me as I myself can't be a mother. I've enjoyed all the pictures, hearing about your going to the hospital and everything. I know when this little one comes he's going to bring such joy to your life. I can't wait for you to share him as he grows too:)
Thanks and good luck!!!