PDA

View Full Version : how to post pics?

kimboe
05-25-2005, 03:01 AM
I wondering on how to post pictures without having to attach them. i want everyone to see my pics of my dawg when you click on a post like everyone else. Can you do them on this site? Do you need to have a certain program?, Certain camera? Can someone tell me, i want to post more pics without having to put a post per picture.
Thanx

Vette
05-25-2005, 03:35 AM
Okay i see your already signed up with ImageStation.. so now all you have to do is copy the link of whatever picture you want to post here... and then press on the IMG button above the box that you type in when you want to post a messge on Pet Talk.. and paste the link in the window that comes up and then perss okay. then post it. :D

hope that made sense.. :o

and thats such a sweet graphic!
did you do that yourself?

Vette
05-25-2005, 03:42 AM
Oh and for signatures you just need to add [IMG ]in front of your link and then [/IMG ] after it.(without the spaces) and it will show up in Pet Talk. :)

kimboe
05-25-2005, 03:59 AM
COOL>>>>I AM SO HAPPY I GOT TO PUT UP A SIGNATURE!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'M STILL TRYING TO WORK OUT THE OTHER STUFF!:) :)

kimboe
05-25-2005, 04:01 AM
This is so awesome!

beeniesmom
05-25-2005, 10:33 AM
I want a signature too!!! how do i get one?

Vette
05-25-2005, 05:11 PM
First you ask someone to make one for you. :D
i suck at making them.. otherwise id offer ya one. :o :)

anyway you ask someone whos really good at it.. like joanofark or flamepony.

once theyve made one for you,, you click on the "user cp" button.(upper right hand side) and then click on "Edit Profile"
and paste the link in the Signature box.

[IMG ]your siggy link goes here[/IMG ]
its the same steps as above. :D

oh yeah.. and you have to upload your signature somewhere first. :o

Freckles
05-25-2005, 05:21 PM
When all else fails, read THIS (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7406&highlight=101). It's a great tutorial.:)

flamepony12
05-25-2005, 05:30 PM
If you'd like a signature, I can make one for you. :)

beeniesmom
05-26-2005, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by flamepony12
If you'd like a signature, I can make one for you. :)

Thank you! What do you need?