PDA

View Full Version : A favour to ask...re American Idol...

carole
05-24-2005, 04:53 PM
I would just like to ask everyone if they could refrain from posting the winner of Idol, we will see the finale on Saturday night here, your Friday night, so please please, if you are going to post can you put Carole don't read lol.. I am really excited about the show and seeing who wins, I thank you all in advance, now let's see how good you all are at keeping a secret.:D

caseysmom
05-24-2005, 04:54 PM
You'll have to stay away from all the news sources too!!! Good luck!

RedHedd
05-24-2005, 05:03 PM
I'll TRY. I'm SO excited! Canceling ALL plans for tonight - do not disturb me! I'm BOTING!

flamepony12
05-24-2005, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by RedHedd
do not disturb me! I'm BOTING!

don't disturb me either... I'm.. ??CARRIEING!! :p :rolleyes:

PJ's Mom
05-24-2005, 05:12 PM
I promise not to spoil it for Carole. (because I don't watch it) :p

Kfamr
05-24-2005, 05:18 PM
Go Bo! :p

gemini9961
05-24-2005, 05:21 PM
I want Bo too. They need a good rocker guy.

carole
05-24-2005, 05:22 PM
I will especially be staying away from any internet sources, I just don't want to have to stay away from PT, I already know the top two contenders, thanks to my PT friends lol, but seriously I do enjoy the buzz surrounding the finale.

Anthony will be voted off tonite , yes I already know that courtesy of PT as well.
Idol is screened everynight at 5pm here mon to Fri.

The worst part of watching Idol , not being able to vote for Bo, its darn fustrating, so someone vote for me ok.:D

When is the finale being televised in America?

Now remember your lips are sealed...................:D

gemini9961
05-24-2005, 05:23 PM
I believe the finale will be tomorrow night, Wednesday. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

carole
05-24-2005, 05:28 PM
ok , so we are only like three days behind, not bad as we started about six weeks later but because it has been every night we are slowly catching up, your wed is my Thursday, so I will be very careful at what media outlets I look at, thanks for the info.

RedHedd
05-24-2005, 05:56 PM
AGH! The Finale is tomorrow night at the same time as the LOST finale! So I'll be watching Lost and taping AI or flipping back & forth.

christa
05-24-2005, 06:27 PM
Carol, just PLEASE don't click onto any threads with American Idol in the title after tomorrow night . . . cause you know that SOMEBODY will spill the beans! It's inevitible!

:D

micki76
05-24-2005, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by carole
The worst part of watching Idol , not being able to vote for Bo, its darn fustrating, so someone vote for me ok.:D

Carole, I'll get in a few for you tonight! We're having a Bo party with friends from some Bo forums, and watching on the big screen! I'm also Tivoing it! (Now there's a new phrase for ya!)

GO BO!!!!!

carole
05-24-2005, 06:51 PM
That sure is a term I am not familiar with Micki, what on earth does that mean ? lol, yep I figure I might just have to be absent from PT for a few days, something I have never done except when my computer crashes, I sure hope the TV does not announce it here or I will be hopping mad.

GO BO GO BO GO BO GO BO!!!!!!sure wish i could be at that party.