PDA

View Full Version : This is beyond GROSS!!!

catcrazylady
05-24-2005, 12:42 PM
Ok, we all live with the barfed up hairballs and piles of puke in the worst places right? Like in the bed, on the furniture or carpet, always right in your walking path when your bare footed. You won't believe what Peanut Butter did today. This is so gross that I had to leave the room and come back later to clean it because it made me sick! I just couldn't believe it!
I heard the sound of wretching and went to see who and where it was happening. I found Peanut Butter in the bathroom window sill puking. He puked down the wall, all over the toilet paper and holder, into the sink, the soap dish, and down the side of the vanity, the floor, and in the window!!!
Of course, being the true PTer that I am I had to take a picture just to see if anyone has ever seen such a mess! All of this for a hairball about the size of a quarter which landed on the sink!

If you will get sick at the sight of kitty puke DO NOT SCROLL DOWN!!!

Can you believe this??!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid170/pff29f20e664f71d05ac58a418ef51e02/f3fe7c93.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid170/pb890408de17fe01c9e1d2d39346e72f3/f3fe7c85.jpg

It took me forever to get everything scrubbed down! How incredibly GROSS is this??! YUK!!!
Debbie, do you still want PB? ;)

RedHedd
05-24-2005, 12:45 PM
Poor baby ... although I had to :D at the pics. You are, indeed, a TRUE PT'er! What a mess!

sirrahbed
05-24-2005, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by catcrazylady

Debbie, do you still want PB? ;)
:D :D I guess it is the nurse in me but virtually nothing bodily grosses me out:p It was all on cleanable surfaces wasn't it? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/smilies/ROFL.gif

So did YOU wretch when you cleaned it up???http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/smilies/ROFL.gif

Not so gross;)
Oh and I have to say you have earned your PT catcrazylady status by taking a picture. This ranks right there with Tabitha's first solid poo!

catmandu
05-24-2005, 12:53 PM
PU! BUT NOT AS BAD,AS WHEN MICHAEL,BARFED,ON MY SHOESAND I WAS IN A HURRY,AND PUT THEM ON.BARFY SOCKS! OR WHEN SAM SPRAYS,ON MY JACKET,AND I DONT REALIZE,IT IN TIME,AND EVERYONE GIVES ME WIDE BERTH,ON THE BUS!!

Lacey
05-24-2005, 12:58 PM
Oh, ick! Good one, PB! He sure knows how to make the biggest possible mess!

(How about I trade you Kahlua for PB? She hasn't ever chucked anything up yet. :D)

catnapper
05-24-2005, 01:00 PM
ROTFLMBO!!!! Only on PT could we be interested in puke!

Makes me feels better.... Allen decided to make a mess on the closet floor (which of course is 1960's shag carpet :rolleyes: ) and now the whole office STINKS. Harry has the runs (BADLY) and missed the litterbox in the bedroom... yuck. At least my messes today aren't EVERYWHERE! :D

sasvermont
05-24-2005, 01:01 PM
Oh my. Such a mess. I, too, would have been gagging while cleaning it up. That sure is quite the colorful load of kitty puke. I am gagging just looking at the photo. My cats don't do that good of a job. Thank goodness. Ugh. What a mess. Too bad you can't teach PB how to clean up after such an event.

kimlovescats
05-24-2005, 01:02 PM
Hmmm, now that was quite a barf! I have to wonder, did PB have a score to settle with you, Meowmmy!!!???:eek: ;)

Well, at least it wasn't human barf ... or I'd have to move out ... BEFORE cleaning it up!:eek: :D

moosmom
05-24-2005, 01:15 PM
EEEWWWWWW!!!!! Nice color! :rolleyes:

christa
05-24-2005, 01:16 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

OMG!!! My mouth is still wide open . . . jaw to the floor! That is the worst I've ever seen!

I think I would have cried if I would have to clean that up! I HATE the smell and sound of vomit . . . I probably won't do good with kids . . . makes me sick just thinking about vomit! :eek:

smokey the elder
05-24-2005, 01:23 PM
I'm sorry, but I'm laughing so hard! Been there, done that! Only on Pet Talk would we find photographic evidence!!:D :D

QueenScoopalot
05-24-2005, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by smokey the elder
I'm sorry, but I'm laughing so hard! Been there, done that! Only on Pet Talk would we find photographic evidence!!:D :D
Me too! :D That is quite the festive mess Peanut Butter created just for you Lisa! :rolleyes: Maybe he's trying out some of that fancy painting...along the lines of sponge painting? Newest artistic endeavors...puke painting! :D

cruisetime
05-24-2005, 01:32 PM
I have fallen in love with wet naps for babies - perfect for messes!!! :) I'm glad I'm not the only one!! My hubby will say - there is one over here and walk off - can you believe it??? Now you see why I don't have kids - can you imagine if he can't pick up a hairball??? I too of course had to look at the picture!!! :) :) Debbie

Craftlady
05-24-2005, 01:38 PM
One Word.......... GROSS
:)

Bigyummydog
05-24-2005, 02:12 PM
Excuse me, but, this the first time ever to click into the cat side.....I just thought I'd be nosey...OMG ! :eek: what was I thinking....all I wanted was to see pics of your pretty kitties...how big is your cat...is she ok? Sorry, I'm just a freaked out dog person right now....:eek:

Grace
05-24-2005, 02:26 PM
Poor PB must have had a very full tummy - :p

Another nurse here - takes more than that to gross me out - :)

finn's mom
05-24-2005, 02:38 PM
Oh, man, that IS foul. ;) It made me laugh, though, I can just see it. I was really sick for about a week once and could hardly get out of bed. I had clothes all over my bedroom floor, and, my cat Dusty, started wretching. I couldn't get out of bed to do anything about it (like get him onto tile), and, he shook his head vehemently whilst projectile vomiting all over my clothes. It was awful! What we deal with for our pets! I hope Peanut Butter feels better. Wow.

rosethecopycat
05-24-2005, 02:44 PM
Maybe you should change his name to: Curry. ;)

Once, when not tending to my dinner plate, because of the door bell, or something, Mr. Jones puked in my dinner plate.

I went to get the plate and thought, now what side dish was this...????:rolleyes:

New dinner please.

Oh, another story I just remembered.

Bella, who was on the counter, got a GOOD LICK of the plate of some super spicy Indian food.
She BOLTED and I couldn't figure out what was wrong, and then I couldn't do anything about it. :(

catlover4ever
05-24-2005, 03:10 PM
Oh man....I too have been there and done that. Now don't get offended but if that had been from a human I probally would have thrown up at the sound and sight of that....but for some reason kitty projectile puke does not bother me.

I will never forget when Tucker, who was up on the kitchen counter, decided to have projectile puke right into Mark's running shoes.

AND YES ONLY ON PT WOULD YOU EVER SEE A THREAD LIKE THIS ONE.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

orangemm
05-24-2005, 03:53 PM
Geez, does he get points for hitting the most objects? Man, that has to be a record.

When I hear those specific sounds, I always grab a newspaper to try to 'catch' it; usually I end up chasing the poor victim around and he manages to evade the paper!

What in the world did he eat?

catcrazylady
05-24-2005, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Bigyummydog
Excuse me, but, this the first time ever to click into the cat side.....I just thought I'd be nosey...OMG ! :eek: what was I thinking....all I wanted was to see pics of your pretty kitties...how big is your cat...is she ok? Sorry, I'm just a freaked out dog person right now....:eek:

ROFLMBO!!!:D :D :D I'm so sorry Bigyummydog that your first visit on the cat side had to start with this!!!:eek: Really we don't do this often. We have on occasion celebrated the first solid kitten poo with photo's but this isn't real common. Most of the time it is just cute pictures of kitties.

I just knew that no one could possibly imagine how much of a mess he made unless I took a picture! My projectile puking Peanut Butter is just fine. He has been sucking up to me all day so I guess he felt bad for the horrible mess I had to clean up. And he should!!!;) :D I think the large amount came about because he had just eaten and then the hairball wanted out!

I have to agree with those of you who said you couldn't have cleaned it if it had been human. Me neither!!! DOUBLE YUK!!!

Nomilynn
05-24-2005, 04:16 PM
HAHHAHA.. oh my only on pet talk.

The worst I've had to deal with....

At my old house, my desk sat under a window, and the cat hammock was in said window, right over the desk. On the desk I had things like the computer monitor, papers, stapler, and an assortment of pen holders. One was a purple bucket that I think is actually meant to be a small plant holder, but I am a bit of a pen FREAK so I use it to hold about 50 pens. Well.. got up one morning to have a shower. As I'm drying off, I hear wretching, and think, how nice.. oh well let her finish and deal with it in a minute. So I come into my room, and where has Tilly puked? Over the side of the cat hammock and INTO MY BUCKET OF PENS!!! Oh my.. not only was the slimey hairball in there, but so were half digested chucnks of food, stuck in the tips of pens, the little clips on the side of pens.. some I had to take apart and clean the replacement inks.. I sat there and gagged the ENTIRE time and some pens I just ended up throwing away because the puke was too ground in to get out and I didn't feel it was worth it. UGH it was SO GROSS :p

But as an added bonus I let it be a justification for me to go buy more pens!! HEHE!!

jazzcat
05-24-2005, 04:29 PM
EEEWWWW!!! I'm not going there right now, yuck.

Poor PB but especially poor Lisa!

jenluckenbach
05-24-2005, 04:46 PM
OK. You definitely win for the GROSSEST puke mess! :p

YUK!!!!

carole
05-24-2005, 05:02 PM
Having also worked in a hospital and being a mother, this is not so bad, seen and done worse, but you have a wee job ahead of you don't you lol?

Hope PB is feeling better now, poor kitty.

slick
05-24-2005, 06:37 PM
:D :D Would you like fries with that???

BigCharles
05-24-2005, 06:44 PM
The size of the cat does not matter. They can trow up several times their own weight.

I once watched in horror as the boy cat (Lamoni) puked out a log and kept backing up. More came out with every step.

I've learned over the years that it is not a matter of IF a cat is going to "blow chunks", but only where, when, how much, and onto what. Their poor digestive system works just a well in reverse as it does forward.

As long as it is on the shiny hardwood floors and not on Mommies soft, quilted, and two inch thick bed covers, I can deal.

Ya just love them anyway. :rolleyes:

momcat
05-24-2005, 08:42 PM
Poor Peanut Butter!!!!! All that for one rather small hairball. I'm sure Peanut Butter is feeling better now ( at least I hope so). How is Meowmie after such a project? Can he have some lovebug from me?

Barbara
05-25-2005, 03:50 PM
:D :D :D

The only website where you can share such a view.
I called my husband and both of us did some serious laughing. Ok it made us happy that F+T never puked like this. (But you should have heard me yesterday morning when I stepped with my bare feet into some slime Filou had left on the floor. Siegmar had seen it before and wanted to leave it there so that I could see what it looked like but then forgot to warn me:D :D :D )

carole
05-25-2005, 03:53 PM
Chuckle, Chuckle, well now you not only got to see what it looked like, but what it felt liked lol.:) :D

Catsnclay
05-25-2005, 05:45 PM
Even though I'm laughing right now, I do feel for you. There have been a number of times when I had to walk away and come back later to clean up messes.

Lucky sort of does this when he hacks up hairballs, the sound he makes, the body convulses like a huge monster is about to come out, and he being a scardy black & white, goes running throughout the house (like he is running away from it :rolleyes: ) so I get projectile puke and the hairball is actually very small :rolleyes:

Most times I can clean up afer them with no problems, but I agree with you on this....go away, regroup and after your ready, then clean this mess up!!

Thanks for the picture, you are right only here would you be able to get away with something like this. Besides, how can you put this into words?? :eek: We all feel for you!

RICHARD
05-25-2005, 10:11 PM
what rhymes with PUKE?

Peanut Butter on bread
can be such a treat?
But Peanut Butter when she pukes,
really isn't neat

Sitting in the window.
Then comes, "BOMBS AWAY".
Toilet paper and the wall
Covered in the spray.

Hey there little kitty..
Got an upset tummy?
Wait until the puke is found
Then cleaned up by you Mummy.

But, first a photo of the scene
Where the bile spilled.
It doesn't look like kitty puke
More like a hairball killed.

Gravity helped the spray
settle to the floor
Peanut Butter, for heaven's sake!
Be a lady!
CLOSE THE DOOR!!

:confused:

slick
05-25-2005, 10:28 PM
OMD Richard.......ROFLMAO!!!!!
I swear to God, the next time I read a post from you I'm putting on a diaper first!!!!!!!:D :D :D

RICHARD
05-26-2005, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by slick
OMD Richard.......ROFLMAO!!!!!
I swear to God, the next time I read a post from you I'm putting on a diaper first!!!!!!!:D :D :D

What?

No pictures???:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-27-2005, 08:44 AM
Oh my!!! Peanut Butter!!! :eek: :eek:

Eeewwww......:p

rkidsrcats
05-27-2005, 08:53 AM
Absolutely why the words "GROSS" & "PUKE" were invented! A fine fine example....:eek:

RICHARD
05-27-2005, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Oh my!!! Peanut Butter!!! :eek: :eek:

Yep....CHUNKY, by the looks of it...

:rolleyes: :eek: :confused: :D

popcornbird
05-28-2005, 03:28 AM
:eek: Ewww, ewww, ewwwwwwww! LOL! You really ARE a catcrazylady. LOLLL!!! :D

catcrazylady
05-28-2005, 06:09 AM
I can't believe this thread is still alive! You guys crack me up! I should have known Richard would get a hold of this. What a great and hilarious poem Richard!:D :D :D
Since this happened a few days ago I can now find the humor but I didn't think it was so funny then! YUK!!!!:eek:

PCB, somedays they push me beyond crazy and I actually become a lunatic!!!;) :D :D :D

sirrahbed
05-28-2005, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by popcornbird
:eek: Ewww, ewww, ewwwwwwww! LOL! You really ARE a catcrazylady. LOLLL!!! :D

Indeed she is and I can vouch for that!:p

I still can't even get hubby to LOOK at this thread. I tried to describe it to him and he was getting grossed out already. I still think - what's the big deal? All the puke hit easily washable surfaces. Now if it was on the bed, the carpet, clothing - then I would being going "EEEWWW!!":D :D

Hope Peanut Butter has a happy tummy now!

RICHARD
05-30-2005, 05:21 PM
Brand new scratcher....

I made fun of CCL's puke predicament......

So Ed picked up in that, threw up all over the cardbaord cat scratcher, so he could get a new one....

Woe is me......