PDA

View Full Version : Earle's new toy

Glacier
05-24-2005, 10:28 AM
Earle loves his stuffies! He got a new one yesterday, a big yellow duckie!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/new%20camera%20dogs/earle_toy.jpg
Posing like a good boy, before going into destruction mode!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/new%20camera%20dogs/earle_toy3.jpg
It actually quacks. The sound drives Earle nuts!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/new%20camera%20dogs/earle_toy2.jpg
It's even still in one piece this morning. Although the squeakers in the wings are dead. It still quacks. I had to put it up at about midnight as it's hard to sleep with quacking going on!:p

Queen of Poop
05-24-2005, 10:31 AM
The first photo looks like he can hardly wait to "dive" in to chewing up the duck.

finn's mom
05-24-2005, 10:31 AM
Geez, he's beautiful! What a great toy! How long do you think it'll live? ;) I get Finn's stuffies from goodwill, cuz he kills them in less than five minutes every time. Ha ha, i love the duckie!

Bigyummydog
05-24-2005, 10:46 AM
EARL, you are sooooo handsome....you big tough guys need stuffies too, huh...:) you should see the pile we have here....i love your new ducky...have fun...:p

Glacier
05-24-2005, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by finn's mom
Geez, he's beautiful! What a great toy! How long do you think it'll live? ;) I get Finn's stuffies from goodwill, cuz he kills them in less than five minutes every time. Ha ha, i love the duckie!

A couple days at most! Once all the noise making parts are killed, I'll give it to Preacher. He loves to destuff toys. Just have to make sure he doesn't eat the stuffing!! I get most of our squeakies at SallyAnn too. I just buy squeakers and sew them into cheap teddy bears. Earle gets spoiled every once in a while with a "real" stuffie from the pet store. Of all the dogs here, Earle is the one who really loves the stuffies.

Ginger's Mom
05-24-2005, 11:11 AM
:D Really cute pictures. The one where he is waiting for the go-ahead to start playing is adorable. What a good boy. :) Get that Ducky, Earle. :D

Yes, I am sure that keeping your crew in stuffies and chew-chews is a full time and expensive job. You must need to be creative. But it's worth it, right? :)

gemini9961
05-24-2005, 11:19 AM
Get that ducky Earle!! Tear it up. He is a beautiful boy. My 2 don't usually tear them up that quick, it takes them quite awhile thankfully.

dukedogsmom
05-24-2005, 01:08 PM
What a beautiful guy! I love that first pic. He is so gorgeous.

cyber-sibes
05-24-2005, 09:45 PM
cool duckie Earle!
Star absolutely loves her squeekies-- they can last quite a while, but usually at least something gets chewed off right off the bat! It's funny how the boys could care less - she's the only one that gets really attached to them.
P.S. from Star-- "Earle, you are SO-WOO handsome!!!"

finn's mom
05-24-2005, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Glacier
A couple days at most! Once all the noise making parts are killed, I'll give it to Preacher. He loves to destuff toys. Just have to make sure he doesn't eat the stuffing!! I get most of our squeakies at SallyAnn too. I just buy squeakers and sew them into cheap teddy bears. Earle gets spoiled every once in a while with a "real" stuffie from the pet store. Of all the dogs here, Earle is the one who really loves the stuffies.

Sounds like you have it down pat! Ha, I wish Finn would let the stuffies live even 24 hours. He hardly ever even finds out that the toy is squeaky, he's never desqueaked anything. He just holds the toy between his front paws, and begins to shred. It's so weird! I'll have to take some photos of him tearing something up. :) I swear, I think he wants to be a husky, with the way he likes to pull and the way he kills stuffies.

Vette
05-24-2005, 09:51 PM
LOL :D im glad he likes something. Kirby doesnt like anything thats given to him. and he makes a mad dash for stuff that he cant have for safty reasons or whatever. :rolleyes:

PJ's Mom
05-24-2005, 10:48 PM
Earle, you're so cute with your ducky!! :D

Oggyflute
05-25-2005, 01:15 AM
Happy chewing Earle.:D

wolf_Q
05-25-2005, 04:23 PM
AW that first pic is precious! I love the look on his face! Have fun with your ducky Earle!

anna_66
05-25-2005, 08:19 PM
"QUACK, QUACK, QUACK" I can just hear it now and it makes me smile:D

Earle, you sure are one handsome dude! Hope you enjoyed playing with your duckie!!!

RobiLee
05-25-2005, 09:45 PM
Duckie? What yellow duckie? I was too busy staring at that handsome Earle. My goodness he is one gorgeous pup!

Have fun with that new stuffie, Earle!

Robin :)