PDA

View Full Version : Tragedy strikes Trayi52 (Willie)!!!!

kimlovescats
05-24-2005, 10:26 AM
http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79976

catcrazylady
05-24-2005, 10:33 AM
OMG! Oh poor poor Willy and her family.:( This just breaks my heart right in two.
Kim, I know she just asked for prayers but is there anything else we can do? I can't help with little boy clothes and I sure don't have much money but I am willing to do something, ANYTHING, to help. Would a financial donation be better or should we get things needed for a home? Clothes, bed linens, towels, stuff like that. Please tell us what you think would be best. I HAVE to do something for one of the sweetest PT'ers we know.
Are they going to be able to rebuild or do you know?

Thank you for letting us know Kim.

kimlovescats
05-24-2005, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
OMG! Oh poor poor Willy and her family.:( This just breaks my heart right in two.
Kim, I know she just asked for prayers but is there anything else we can do? I can't help with little boy clothes and I sure don't have much money but I am willing to do something, ANYTHING, to help. Would a financial donation be better or should we get things needed for a home? Clothes, bed linens, towels, stuff like that. Please tell us what you think would be best. I HAVE to do something for one of the sweetest PT'ers we know.
Are they going to be able to rebuild or do you know?

Thank you for letting us know Kim.

Lisa, you know how sweet Willie is ... wouldn't dare ask for anything specific ... but she did say they lost EVERYTHING! SO... I'm sure anything would be needed and appreciated. I have her mailing address if you want it. Her mailbox is all she has left at her home.:( :( :(

catcrazylady
05-24-2005, 10:44 AM
I will try to think of some things that I have extra around here and maybe get her some new stuff. Then again maybe money would be better so she can get what she needs now. I just don't know which way to go.:(
Please PM me her address when you get a chance. I will do something. I can't NOT do something for her. She sure has had some very tough times lately. Bless her heart she somehow manages to remain sweet and kind through it all.

She certainly has my prayers.

K & L
05-24-2005, 10:48 AM
This is horrible, but thankfully all are OK. Please let us know if there's anything we can do for her.

sirrahbed
05-24-2005, 12:46 PM
I also asked on General - but could someone PM me a good address for Willie and tell me whose it is - I would like to send gift certificates as that sounds like a GREAT idea! Thank you.

This is SOOOO sad. Poor Willie:(

catmandu
05-24-2005, 01:04 PM
PLEASE PM,WILLIES ADRESS,TOO,AND I WILL SEND A MONEY ORDER,AS IT WOULD BE NO GOOD,TO MAIL THINGS,AS THE POSTAGE,WOULD BE TERRIBLE,BUT I THINK,THAT WAHT THEY NEED,IS MONEY,UNTIL THE INSURANCE KICKS IN.WE ARE PRAYING,FOR YOU,WILLIE!

kimlovescats
05-24-2005, 03:21 PM
*bump*

luvofallhorses
05-24-2005, 03:25 PM
I posted this in general but I will post it here, too.

Oh no! Poor Willie :( ((((((hugs)))))) I will keep you and your family in my prayers. :(

She has gone through so much lately :( Please tell her I am praying for her and her family.

christa
05-24-2005, 04:09 PM
What a horrible tragedy! I can't imagine loosing everything I own. I'm just glad that everyone is safe!

Prayers for Willie and her family!

jazzcat
05-24-2005, 04:31 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with Willie and her family. How terrible.

Kim - thanks for sending the addy.

kuhio98
05-24-2005, 04:45 PM
Thanks for letting us know. A Walmart gift certificate is on its way!

momcat
05-25-2005, 08:43 PM
Hi, kimlovescats! I did see your post to PM you for the address. Problem is that I've been trying DESPERATELY to edit my profile to include receiving and sending PM but it just will not go through!!! I did e-mail the administrator for some help, don't know what's going wrong... we're not even going to address my stress level. Just as soon as this gets figured out I will PM you. Prayers continue for Willie.....

catmandu
06-04-2005, 09:08 AM
IS THERE ANY NEWS,ON POOR WILLIE SUE,AND HOW,IS SHE DOING,WITH HER INSURANCE COMPANY.I HAD,A FEELING,THAT THE COMMERCIALS,WITH THEM RUNINING,WITH CASH,TO HAND YOU,WAS AN EXAGERATION,AT BEST.WILLIE SUE,WE ARE PRAYING,FOR YOU.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos418.jpg
RAGNAR,TOO.

QueenScoopalot
06-04-2005, 11:44 AM
Momcat...go to user control panel, then click the third link from the left "edit options". From there scroll down to the second set of options "Messaging & Notification". Scroll down to where it says "allow Private Messages" and change to 'yes', and same with email option if you chose to change that too. ;)