PDA

View Full Version : An update on Ti, the bengal kitty I gave away....

sasvermont
05-24-2005, 09:06 AM
When I took Miley and Chloe to the vet on Saturday, for the annual check up and shots, the vet asked about Ti, my bengal kitty cat that needed to be rehomed because he was attacking Miley. Well, having not heard from Beth for about six months, the vet's question prompted me to email Beth, Ti's new mom.

Here is her reply:

hello there.
we are all doing fine. Ti is the big baby of the house and he is quite attached to his little partner Chen. I do believe Ti is due for shots in June, so he will be meeting a new Doc soon. I am sure they will be talking about him for a while. Everyone who meets him is 'mesmerized' by him!!
hope you are well, too.
Beth

It surely made my day and made me realize what a smart move it was to find "just the right home" for my big boy Ti.

For those who don't know about Ti, here is a photo of him, taken before he left for Connecticut.

This is one of my favorite photos of Ti.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid57/p2e4090c10a881c3025b2e1ce7ce99094/fc6b917c.jpg
Here he is, starting the stalking that he perfected eventually, leading to his departure.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid57/pc6337117b8b1cc6be21c962cb4413f93/fc6db21e.jpg

Such good new for my soul, to know that Ti is happy.

Sas

Killearn Kitties
05-24-2005, 09:33 AM
I'm so pleased to hear that he has settled well in his new home, and likes the other cat. Sounds like a very successful re-homing on your part. :)

Bengals are such beautiful cats, if a little lively!

cruisetime
05-24-2005, 10:07 AM
He is Beautiful!!! :) So glad he is happy - I guess sometimes rehoming is the very best thing to do for all concerned including the cat. It sounds like he is happy now. :) Debbie

catcrazylady
05-24-2005, 10:18 AM
He is a stunning cat for sure. I know it does your heart good to know how well it turned out. That is such a relief to know you did the best thing for everyone involved.
Great news!:D

Freckles
05-24-2005, 10:23 AM
I remember following the story at the time and thank you for the update.:)

Barbara
05-24-2005, 10:31 AM
I remember that story very well and my heart still bleeds for Miley.

But I am happy that beautiful bad boy Ti found his purrfect home. My what a regal guy he is.

gini
05-24-2005, 11:03 AM
I too, can remember how you tried so hard with Ti and how hard it was to have to re-home him.

But just the news that he is Top Cat and has fit so well into his new home must make you feel so much better.

I am happy for everyone that it has turned out so well.

ramanth
05-24-2005, 11:15 AM
Yay! Glad to hear he is well. I love getting updates on that stunning boy. :)

NoahsMommy
05-24-2005, 12:07 PM
Oh, SAS! I bet it really relieves your heart to see/hear he's in a good place! Yay!!

Thanks for the update! :)

shais_mom
05-24-2005, 12:29 PM
I am glad he settled in so well!

kimlovescats
05-24-2005, 01:31 PM
How nice to hear that Ti is happy. Gosh, he is gorgeous!;)

catmandu
05-24-2005, 01:39 PM
I FEEL,THE SAME,KNOWING,THAT ROSCOE,WHO NEVER QUITE FIT,IN WITH THE FOUND CATS,IS HAPPY,IN HIS NEW HOME,AROUND,THE CORNER,ON BEACH ROAD.I ALWAYS WONDER,ABOUT FRANKLIN,HERSHEY BAR,AND KARINAS KITTENSWHO MUST BE CATS,NOW!I HAVE,HEARD NOTHING,ABOUT THEM,AND I AM CURIOUS,CAT MAN.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture029.jpg

jazzcat
05-24-2005, 04:42 PM
Thank you for sharing the update. I remember how hard the how situation was on all involved but there is a happy ending.

krazyaboutkatz
05-25-2005, 12:21 AM
Thanks for the update. I'm so glad that Ti is doing so well in his new home.:)

orangemm
05-25-2005, 04:58 AM
What a gorgeous little guy! I've never seen a kitty like that; he looks EXACTLY like a miniature tiger; that's amazing!

Guess the 'stalking' came very naturally!

Pam
05-25-2005, 06:00 AM
Sallyanne thanks for the update. I know it made you feel better to hear how well he is doing. That was another "and they lived happily ever after" story. Puts me in mind of bad Gabe, the tough kitty from Joizy, who found his "happily ever after" with you. Sometimes pets just need another place to hang their hat to blossom. ;)