PDA

View Full Version : After their operations....

Former User
02-01-2002, 02:23 AM
Casper and Kitty didn't change that much. And definitely not to worse. Casper was done about 3 months ago and Kitty and of December. Bofore the operation, Kitty wasn't into wet food anymore (we give them a bit every morning and evening), but now, she even out does Casper sometimes, and is really hungry! :rolleyes: Casper on the other hand, has always been like that, he's always hungry!

Other thing that changed, is that they both like to chat with us now much more! Casper keeps on meowing ALL the time, especially he likes to do this in the morning and evening. He's so cute while chatting! Kitty then...she tries to sound as pathetic as possible, so that we would pet her a bit more :D
They're so cute while chatting!

sasvermont
02-01-2002, 07:06 AM
Hi Casper and Kitty's Mom:

I, too, noticed a change in my cats' personalities once they had their appropriate operations....and I think we should not forget that while they had an operation, they were also maturing - and out growing the kitty traits and forming new, more adult relationships. My guys are slightly less aggressive now, but every now and then, they go after each other as though they are enemies! They did have changes in their communications with me, but this may have been the relationship maturing and changing...??!!!! I am not an authority on this, but somehow I think the combination of an operation and maturing could be the mixture that changes our furry friends. Be careful not to feed your guys tooooo much, cause being overweight for a cat can lead to lots of illnesses and vet bills. I know. My two current guys are nice and lean and I hope to keep them that way. It takes lots of will power, NOT to give in to their demands for food. They always have dry food in their bowl. :rolleyes: They are such delightful creatures, aren't they?:D

AvaJoy
02-06-2002, 08:33 PM
After I had Debra spayed I've noticed this oddity . . . sometimes she urinates like a lady, but other times she sprays down the side of her box - luckily I have hooded litter boxes. I also caught her spraying in the house twice. THIS is VERY strange . . . her urine has no odor whatsoever!:confused: So I will need to investigate with a black light in order to detect if she has soiled any other areas.