PDA

View Full Version : How many toys your cat has?

Former User
02-01-2002, 02:02 AM
So, do you spoil your cat and buy him/her a lot of toys?

Casper and Kitty don't have all that much, but still enough to leave the house in mess when they play with them, KIDS!:rolleyes:

LoudLou
02-01-2002, 02:13 AM
only have a few toys now. Miss Mocha Bean prefers catnip to roll in and crumpled paper... Bonzo USED to have A LOT of toys but then a long came Corgi brother Louie. Bonzo's favorite toy was the "LaserPointer".... we only get to play with that when Louie goes to Grandma's.:D

Pam
02-01-2002, 05:54 AM
I used to buy lots of cat toys but found that the things they enjoy most are just the ordinary things that are lying around the house. Under Cat General, A World Record or Merely a Personal Best I think hilariously tells the story of some favorite cat toys and where they wind up! My cats' stuffed toys unfortunately have met untimely deaths in the jaws of the dog! :eek:

C.C.'s Mom
02-01-2002, 06:50 AM
My babies don't play with their toys, so when Cookie came along in September, he found them in a forgotten corner and destroyed them (can you imagine the catnip all over the place?). Every now and then they'll kick Cookie's teddy bear or smash his chewy bone. That's it. They're more into the toys nature give them: butterflies, birds, mice, the odd rabbit, mom's toes...

yumyum6970
02-01-2002, 06:59 AM
Yum Yum and Dutchess have LOTS of toys too many to count in fact. We spoil them rotten. :) In the front yard I found this sign that reads Spoiled Rotten Cats live here..it is so cute :)

http://pepeirce.tripod.com/thekittycorner

cr7clark
02-01-2002, 11:13 AM
Bo has a good many cat toys, and she definitely likes to play with them. Her favorite solo toys are the fake furry mice with leather tails. She carries them through the house, kicks and bites at them and leaves them around the place. Her next favorite toy is the "kitty fishing pole", a long piece of flexible acrylic rod with a string attached to it's end and a tassel of brightly colored Mylar strips at the end of the string. I can drag the tassel around and she will chase it for a long time. We bought a striped squeak toy that looks like an oversized mouse with feathers and black and white striping. Bo treats this as if it is a kitten, carrying it through the house while meowing. Beats me why she does this!

purrley
02-01-2002, 12:11 PM
The cats can't play with their toys like they used to since I got Tess (the dog). She'll chew up the cat toys. Some of the balls are decorated with felt material and I don't want Tess to eat that stuff so I have to put the cats toys up:( . Their favorite toy is still the milk rings though. They have fun in a paper sack also.

NoahsMommy
02-01-2002, 02:11 PM
They have too many toys! (Most of them, they don't play with, so we send them to cousin Rupert, Sophie, Clementine & Baxter; mommy's best friend's kittys)

AvaJoy
02-15-2002, 10:41 PM
Between the 3 cats there must be at least 50+ toys, and of course only about 5 get any regular attention . . . thanks to approx. 1year old Debra! She came into our lives shortly before Xmas, and it was great fun shopping for her . . . I must have bought one of everything since I'm not used to a cat that actually WANTS to play . . . what a Merry Christmas she (and we, thanks to her) had!:) :)