PDA

View Full Version : They're everywhere, they're EVERYWHERE!!!

kimlovescats
05-23-2005, 10:47 PM
Kittens that is!!!:eek: Here are 10 of the 12 baby fosters I have now. OH, and every single one of them has the URI!:rolleyes: ;)

http://www.kimskitties.com/P1020465.jpg

They are on antibiotics, special food, KMR, everything you can imagine! Hanging in there, but lots of kitty snot everywhere!:eek: They came to me this way ..... but that's OK... been there, done that enough times to know how by now!;)

jazzcat
05-23-2005, 10:58 PM
:D :D :D
I want to come visit!!!!!

I love your new siggy with Fletcher - too cute! That pillow is adorable too. I think I saw it at Cracker Barrel last week when I went there for lunch with my Dad. I wanted to buy all the cute cat stuff.

kimlovescats
05-23-2005, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
:D :D :D
I want to come visit!!!!!

I love your new siggy with Fletcher - too cute! That pillow is adorable too. I think I saw it at Cracker Barrel last week when I went there for lunch with my Dad. I wanted to buy all the cute cat stuff.

Come on!!! I'll put you on nose-wiping patrol!!!:eek: ;)
Yep, got that pillow at Cracker Barrel .... I also bought a cute garden figurine. I have it in my house for now though .... it's a cat strattling a bathtub .... it says "Bath Time" on it! Too cute!:D

rg_girlca
05-23-2005, 11:33 PM
Wow Kim, you really have your hands full with this lot.

How sad that they all have the URI. But I know they are in good hands and will get the best of care.

Oh gosh they are all too adorable.

I hope and pray that they all have a speedy recovery with no complications.

Good luck with them all Kim.

((((((HUGS)))))) and bless you for opening your home and your heart again to these precious babies.

NoahsMommy
05-24-2005, 12:52 AM
Look at all those itty bitties!! You sure have a FUN house, Kim!! :D

Please give them all gentle kisses from me. :)

Crazy-Cat-Lover
05-24-2005, 01:15 AM
You're truly an angel for welcoming all of those kittens into your home. I hope all of them feel better soon, they're little sweethearts. :)

lady_zana
05-24-2005, 04:03 AM
What wonderfulness! That is truly cuteness-overload:D Kiss each one's little nose for me, please!

Barbara
05-24-2005, 06:11 AM
Your hands full? Plus your sofa full, your beds full with all these adorable little creatures:)

I would love to help if I was near.

sirrahbed
05-24-2005, 06:17 AM
W:DW - look at all those teeny babies!!! If a house is not a home without a cat, then you have quite a home!!:D

Hope they start improving VERY soon.

christa
05-24-2005, 07:12 AM
Wow Kim . . . that's a lot of snot!

I was just thinking back to when I had ONE kitten with a URI, and how much snot I wiped . . . of of him . . . off of the walls . . . off of the floors . . . *gross* . . . I am still finding little snot spatters. :rolleyes:

I'm glad you're up to the challenge!

Good luck . . .

We'll take new pics of this bundle anytime! ;)

Randi
05-24-2005, 07:29 AM
Oh gosh, what a cute pile of kittens!! Simply adorable! You certainly have your hands full! Sorry they have URI though - but with your care, they'll soon be fine. :) Good luck!

Give them all gentle scritchies.

MULTICATMOM
05-24-2005, 07:40 AM
THAT'S ALOT OF SICK KIDS:eek: :rolleyes:
I HOPE Y'ALL GET WELL SOON!!

moosmom
05-24-2005, 07:46 AM
HOLY COW!!! :eek: Talk about kitty overload!!! What a hoot, Kim! You've really got your hands full! Don't ya just LOVE that adrenaline rush?? :p

Rie Rie
05-24-2005, 08:12 AM
I don't think I would tire of wiping kitten snot, they are just too ADORABLE!!!

K & L
05-24-2005, 08:33 AM
Looks like kitten heaven to me! I like the one off to the right laying by itself! Too cute!

catnapper
05-24-2005, 08:33 AM
Gosh they are tooo too cute, even with the snot! ;) Good luck nursing them back to health.

rosethecopycat
05-24-2005, 09:20 AM
I'm tired looking at them. :p

I've only got two, and they aren't sick. Just demanding.

THANK YOU for helping those babies!

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-24-2005, 09:37 AM
Awwwwwwwwww, look at all those kitties on that couch!!! Wish I could sit there too and pet them (and wipe noses, oh yes ;) :D )

Laura's Babies
05-24-2005, 09:40 AM
WOW!! I got to see this picture too!! How come I can see yours and nobody elses???

That is kitten heaven and I would love to be curled up on that sofa in the middle of all that!!!

smokey the elder
05-24-2005, 10:02 AM
Oh, my! How do you keep track of who you've given meds to? I thought 5 orange Borg Mahopac Monsters with URI was bad!

catcrazylady
05-24-2005, 10:40 AM
OMG!!! Kim that is too darn adorable!! I envy you and I don't envy you! So much precious and tiny cuteness but oh so much snot as well!:p :D They are adorable Kim and prayers on the way that the URI clears up quickly. You sure are gonna have your hands full! They are PRECIOUS!

I LOVE that pillow and your new siggy!

kimlovescats
05-24-2005, 10:41 AM
I'm so glad you got to see the pics, Laura!!!

Thanks everyone .... I have a pretty good system down. Have 3 different kennels set up in my living room .... 4 kitties in each. I dose meds while they are in there, so I know who has gotten, and who hasn't! ;)

They get out most of the day and romp, play and snooze in the living room. I serve plates of Science Diet wet food, and KMR stage two in a bowl ... then during the night they have dry kibble and water in their kennels. They get their antibiotics 2x daily, plus nose drops, FeloVite nutritional supplement, eye ointments and anything else they might need. It's pretty much a kitty infirmary here!;) But they pay me back with lotssssssssss of kissies, purrs and cuddles ... and a few wet sneezes on my glasses too!:D

christa
05-24-2005, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
I'm so glad you got to see the pics, Laura!!!

Thanks everyone .... I have a pretty good system down. Have 3 different kennels set up in my living room .... 4 kitties in each. I dose meds while they are in there, so I know who has gotten, and who hasn't! ;)

They get out most of the day and romp, play and snooze in the living room. I serve plates of Science Diet wet food, and KMR stage two in a bowl ... then during the night they have dry kibble and water in their kennels. They get their antibiotics 2x daily, plus nose drops, FeloVite nutritional supplement, eye ointments and anything else they might need. It's pretty much a kitty infirmary here!;) But they pay me back with lotssssssssss of kissies, purrs and cuddles ... and a few wet sneezes on my glasses too!:D

Sounds like you need help! Can I take off a few days and come help you? ;) *dreaming*

catmandu
05-24-2005, 02:26 PM
MOOSE,TELLS ME,THAT THEY ARE THE CUTEST LITTLE THINGS,THAT HE HAS EVER SEEN,BUT I TOLD HIM,TO KEEP HIS DISTANCE,AS WE DONT WANT HIM,TO BRING A COLD BACK,TO THE fOUND cAT hOTEL,FROM HIS SOUTHERN VACATION.WE ARE PRAYING,FOR ALL THOSE KITTENS,THAT THEY GROW,TO BE BIG WONDERFUL CATS!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1165.jpg