PDA

View Full Version : I hate to push my luck on prayers, but...

kt_luvs_kitties
05-23-2005, 06:53 PM
I need a few more. So many in such a short time.
I just got to my moms house from work about 20 minutes ago, and Buddy is missing. I cant find him anywhere, and she said he has been gone since yesterday or the day before. She doesnt know how he got out, she just hasnt seen him and then my dad said he left the garage door open 2 days ago. HOW COULD SHE NOT NOTICE HE WAS GONE??? I dont know what to do. She just told me and I looked and he always comes to me. Please pray for his safe return. I will update when I can:(

AbbyMom
05-23-2005, 07:21 PM
Buddy has my prayers for a safe return. COME HOME BUDDY!

catfamily
05-23-2005, 07:57 PM
Prayers for Buddy's safe return.Keep us posted.

momcat
05-23-2005, 08:32 PM
St. Francis of Assisi, the patron saint of pets is watching over sweet Buddy. As for prayers, never hesitate to ask! Prayers are being said for Buddy. Come home little guy, no reason to be scared, your family misses you.....

rg_girlca
05-23-2005, 11:09 PM
Prayers and positive thoughts that Buddy comes home safe and sound very soon.

cubby31682
05-23-2005, 11:35 PM
Buddy boy, please come home. Your momma needs you.

kimlovescats
05-23-2005, 11:36 PM
Oh dear, I do hope Buddy makes it home safely!

NoahsMommy
05-24-2005, 12:46 AM
Oh no!! :(

I'll be praying for Buddy's return...

Hugs,
Kelly

krazyaboutkatz
05-24-2005, 01:56 AM
Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way for Buddy's safe return. Please take care.

sirrahbed
05-24-2005, 06:50 AM
Any word about Buddy this morning?

I DO hope he is home now or if not, then VERY soon!!

catmandu
05-24-2005, 03:05 PM
THE SAD THING,IS THAT YOUR CAT,CAN BE EASILY LOST,IN HIS OWN NEIGHBORHOOD,IF HE IS STARTLED,BUY CARS,STRANGERS,OR STRANGERS,WE HOPE,THAT BUDDY COMES HOME,A PET ANGEL PATROL IS LOOKING,FOR HIM.MOOSE,WAS LOST,FOR ALMOST TWO MOTHS,AND THE BIG OAF,WAS ALL THE TIME,LESS THAN A BLOCK AWAY.NOT EXACTLY,THE DANIEL BOONE,OF THE CAT WORLD,MOOSE ISNT.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1165.jpg

cubby31682
05-25-2005, 06:44 AM
Any news yet? I hope he has made it home.

momcat
05-25-2005, 07:15 PM
Hi, any word on Buddy? Have you contacted the shelter to see if he might be there? Still praying for his safe return.....

kt_luvs_kitties
05-25-2005, 10:04 PM
Oh my! WHAT A SCARE! Thank you sososososo much for praying for Buddy boy. He was safely home hiding in the garage from us this whole time!
He happily pranced from behind some boxes late last night, and I did not know whether to hug,kiss,whip or squeeze him to death! Of course, I just kissed him to death.
I am so relieved! And my parents swear to be more careful with the garage, because cats can be so sneaky sometimes...
Again thank you SO much everyone, and know that I (and my family) are so thankful. *HUGS* Katie

momcat
05-26-2005, 06:59 PM
YAHOO!!!!! Buddy is safe and sound! That is such GREAT news. I can only imagine what these past few days must have been like for you not knowing where your fuzzy buddy was and if he was okay. Another happy ending.....

cubby31682
05-26-2005, 11:47 PM
I am glad you are back home (even though you were home this whole time) safe and sound.

Rachel here:
Now Buddy boy, why did you have to scare me like that? It's fun to play games on your purrants but not on me! I have been very unhappy the last few days not knowing if I would ever hear from you again. I wasn't sure if I would see your hansome face. Now that I know I will, will you please have your mom post some pictures of you and all of your siblings for me? I know she is a very busy woman, but just tell her that Rachel wants it. ;) It might work. :)

XOXOXO,
Rachel

(((HUGS)))
Katie