PDA

View Full Version : Our dog parks website...casey photo

caseysmom
05-23-2005, 01:46 PM
Hello all...our local dog park, bccrazy frequents also has a website, www.fordog.org Casey's pic is in there under photo album may 13 ....kind of shows how much she needs a diet;)

bckrazy
05-23-2005, 01:59 PM
:) they finally put up new pics!! Casey looks so happy and cute!

Gonzo is buds with that BC, Jesse. . its true, he does herd anything that moves :rolleyes:. . that Sheltie with one blue eye, Murphy, is adorable!

I'm sooooooo bummed that they won't finish the new park by July. They said for sure by summer 2005, now its late 2005, next it'll be summer 2006 :rolleyes:. I'm babysitting Miko in July, and I'll be taking him to the park just about every day ;) I was really hoping we could go to the new park!

caseysmom
05-23-2005, 02:08 PM
Casey did really well that day at the park, I think bubba has brought her out of her old lady shell. I need to take her more often so she'll lose some weight.

cyber-sibes
05-23-2005, 03:38 PM
She sure is pretty! Very nice dog park! That's pretty cool that you have fundraisers.
(by the way, saw the Irish Wolfhoud gathereing-- we used to have a neighbor that raised them in the city - they had three. Those are big dogs!:eek:

Suki Wingy
05-23-2005, 04:08 PM
She's cute, is she a swissie mix?

caseysmom
05-23-2005, 04:11 PM
Well I think she looks just like one of these

entlebucher.com
entlebucher.org

but I got her from the shelter and they called her a terrier mix, my vet calls her a border collie mix but she definetely looks swissie to me.