PDA

View Full Version : New design for Luna's website - Please come and visit!

Kirsten
05-23-2005, 12:25 PM
For the last three days, I was working hard on a new design for Luna's Little World (http://www.catmom.de/luna) .

The page was almost 5 years old, and I didn't like the old design anymore; I wanted something more professional, especially since Lily's website is looking so much better.

There's not only the new design now, but also some updates, and the photo section is more comfortable now. Almost two years ago that I last updated the page, so it was about time.

Please check it out... :)

Kirsten

catmandu
05-23-2005, 12:34 PM
That ,ia Great Web Page,and we are signed,in.Lily,and Luna,shoule be with you,soon,as they were with us,at Tony Romas.And I saw,them scan,the Menu,and put in a Take Out Order,for thier Meowmie.That was very nice,of Your Girls,I think.

King Spartacus
05-23-2005, 01:09 PM
It's super!!! I especially like the colours and the fantastic logo on the top!!! well done you, and well done Luna for looking so stunning!

Randi
05-23-2005, 02:12 PM
It looks fantastic, Kirsten! Well done! :) Luna deserves a page as good as Lily's. ;)

Kirsten
05-23-2005, 03:37 PM
Thank you, also for the guestbook entries! :)

Kirsten

Kirsten
05-24-2005, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by catmandu
That ,ia Great Web Page,and we are signed,in.Lily,and Luna,shoule be with you,soon,as they were with us,at Tony Romas.And I saw,them scan,the Menu,and put in a Take Out Order,for thier Meowmie.That was very nice,of Your Girls,I think.

LOL Now look at these girls! They didn't even tell meowmie where they have been going! Naw-tee Kitties! :D

Kirsten

furrykidsmother
05-24-2005, 11:47 AM
Both Lily and Luna's websites are wonderful!!