PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Here!

Crazy-Cat-Lover
05-23-2005, 02:17 AM
Hello everyone!

I am Tasha, I live in B.C, Canada with two cat's, Amadeus and Sebastian. My sister Chantelle (The Cat Factory) has already introduced them for me! I am an avid cat and dog lover, I am currently waiting to pick up my male Rottweiler puppy within the next week.

I have a beautiful 19 month old daughter named Sierra, she love's playing with cat's and dog's. Sierra love's Chantelles dog Buddy, she play's with him EVERYTIME she goes to visit. Both mine and Chantelles cat's tolerate Sierra, even though she can get overly excited when she sees them!

It's great to finally sign up here! I can't wait to share pictures and stories with everyone!

Tasha :)

The Cat Factory
05-23-2005, 03:35 AM
Hi Tasha, welcome to Pet Talk :D I can't wait till you get your puppy :) Have you thought of any names yet?

jenluckenbach
05-23-2005, 04:44 AM
WELCOME!!!

Your kitties are very cute. :D

Crazy-Cat-Lover
05-23-2005, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by The Cat Factory
Hi Tasha, welcome to Pet Talk :D I can't wait till you get your puppy :) Have you thought of any names yet?

No! I haven't really looked for names. I want to meet the puppy first, maybe then, I will think of a name that fits him! :)

King Spartacus
05-23-2005, 06:45 AM
Welcome Tasha!!! I'm pretty new here myself... my biggest problem here is that there's soooo many post to read, and sooo little time to reply!!! Aaaargh! *pulling my fur out*

sirrahbed
05-23-2005, 07:41 AM
Hi Tasha!! Welcome to PetTalk. Did you sister warn you about how addicting this place can be?:D I bet everytime Sierra naps = here you come!!:p

Have fun - your kitty babies are adorable!! Which is which? Is Sebastian the kitten??:) I love both of their names. Are you a music lover? (Re: the kitty names) Mine are all poets if you look below:D

edit: OOPS! My kitties are NOT below right now:o But, I have five of them and they are Emily Dickenson, TS Eliot, Dylan Thomas, Elizabeth Barrett and Robert Browning....or Emily, Eliot, Dylan, Lizzie and Robbie!

catmandu
05-23-2005, 08:12 AM
WELCOME TASHA,FROM THE FOUND CATS,ALL 13 OF US,AND THE STARRY CATS,THAT ARE HOPING,FOR A HOME,AND I,THE FEEDER,OF THE FOUND CATS.AND WE KNOW TAHT YOU,ARE GOING,TO LOVE IT HERE,ON PET TALK,I THINK,THE REASON,THE INTERNET,WAS INVENTED.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1178.jpg

Crazy-Cat-Lover
05-23-2005, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
Hi Tasha!! Welcome to PetTalk. Did you sister warn you about how addicting this place can be?:D I bet everytime Sierra naps = here you come!!:p

Have fun - your kitty babies are adorable!! Which is which? Is Sebastian the kitten??:) I love both of their names. Are you a music lover? (Re: the kitty names) Mine are all poets if you look below:D

edit: OOPS! My kitties are NOT below right now:o But, I have five of them and they are Emily Dickenson, TS Eliot, Dylan Thomas, Elizabeth Barrett and Robert Browning....or Emily, Eliot, Dylan, Lizzie and Robbie!

Yes! Chantelle warned me how addicting Pet Talk is, that is why I had to join. I hear so much great stuff about this forum.

Sebastian is the brown tabby, Amadeus is the orange tabby.

Yes, I love music! I listen to pretty much everything except rap, jazz and pop.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I look forward to meeting everyone and posting pictures! :)

rg_girlca
05-23-2005, 11:18 PM
Hi Tasha and Welcome to PT.

Your Sebastian is so adorable and Amadeus if very handsome.

Looking forward to hearing more from you and of course on seeing pictures of these two cutie pies.:)

You can see my furkids in my siggy.

jazzcat
05-23-2005, 11:26 PM
Hi and Welcome to PT!!!

Amadeus and Sebastian are adorable. I look forward to seeing more of them.

I have 5 cats and a dog as you can see in my siggy below. The 7th member of my fur family is Rocky's tail we've named "Clubber". It's like having another cat so I included him in my sig. :D

kimlovescats
05-23-2005, 11:33 PM
It's great to have you here ... can't wait to see more of your pretty babies!:D

NoahsMommy
05-24-2005, 01:04 AM
Welcome, Tasha! Your furkids are adorable and I can't wait to see your new pup!!

Enjoy PT, its wonderful here! :)

I'm Kelly and I live with 5 of the cats you see in my signature: Noah, Basil, Micah, Phoebe and Jonah. :)

Crazy-Cat-Lover
05-24-2005, 01:10 AM
Everyone has beautiful pets! :) Thanks again for such a wonderful welcome! :D

catnapper
05-24-2005, 09:03 AM
WELCOME to PT!!! You'll love it here!

MY name is Kim and I have 4 cats of my own, plus currently 3 foster cats, and a large dog.

catlover4ever
05-24-2005, 09:43 AM
Hi Tasha...welcome to Pet Talk. My name is Meg and I am owned by all the babies you see in my signature. I look forward to seeing some photos of Amadeus and Sebastian.

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-24-2005, 09:49 AM
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/Smilies%20550%20welcome_kittiesletters.gif to Pettalk, Tasha!!
I am Lut, and you can see all my pets in my signature.