PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe I have to go back to work tomorrow

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-22-2005, 11:13 PM
It seems like forever since we've been home and I've had to work, but in reality it's only been a little over a week. It seems the world we were in for that week is just so totally foreign to the world I have to go back to tomorrow - and I really don't want to go. :(

It was so wonderful being off all week and visiting with friends we haven't seen in a long time. No worries except what seminar to go to, what drink to bring to happy hour and what new coach (if any) to buy. :D

Unfortunately in order to buy any new coach we both have to get back to the real world - the world where we work all day in order to bring home a decent paycheck. So....back to work I go. :(

The kitties did just fine - if you don't count CJ fussing the entire way down and about 1/2 the way back. No, I never considered throwing him out the window (kidding of course) but I did consider putting him in back so we could have some peace and quiet for 5 minutes. ;) Peanut again proved that she is just the perfect little traveler. Never fussed unless she had to go peepee and when we had potty stops she'd go peepee then go right back into her carrier....unlike someone I know. :rolleyes: Overall things went well though and Jack settled right down once we stopped moving and he was let out of the carrier. Haven't determined if it's the carrier he hates or if it's the movement.

I took pictures - not a lot, but more than a few and I will try and get them up ASAP but I've got school and the dreaded work to catch up on so it might take a few days.

It's good to be back.....but I sure wish we could live in that dreamworld for just a little while longer.......;) :)

Barbara
05-23-2005, 02:47 AM
From my point of view it's good that you are back in real life- because I missed you:D

For Filou it is the sound in the car that he hates. If you have to stop at a railway crossing and shut the motor down he is quiet but once you start it again he starts with his pityful meow- so I guess he'd never be a traveller.

Glad to hear you had fun- I hope one day CJ will have it too:D

catnapper
05-23-2005, 08:09 AM
Welcome back! I missed you! Luckily, there were no major computer problems here for anybody to wait for you to answer! ;)

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-23-2005, 08:11 AM
I missed you too!! Pics ;) :D ??

anna_66
05-23-2005, 08:17 AM
Welcome Back!

Yes, living in that dreamworld would be wonderful, too bad we have to come back to reality.

Glad you all had a great time!

ramanth
05-23-2005, 08:24 AM
Welcome back! I hope you had a nice vacation.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-23-2005, 10:09 AM
Thanks everybody. Reality is setting in full force as I sit here at my desk again. Didn't go to bed until about 11:30 pm last night because I just didn't want the vacation to end.

Got the pictures off my camera and it turns out I took more than I thought, so now it's a matter of resizing and determining which ones need to be posted. Got quite a few real cute ones.

Well....back to work so I can make a dent in my in basket before my boss comes in......:( ;)

sirrahbed
05-23-2005, 10:46 AM
Glad that you are home Debbie - sorry that it means back to work :rolleyes:

It will be FUN to see your pictures!!:D

shais_mom
05-23-2005, 11:56 AM
Is welcome back appropriate? ;)

can't wait to check pics

Vio&Juni
05-23-2005, 12:09 PM
Welcome back! Of course, we're impatient to see the pictures :)

Samantha Puppy
05-23-2005, 12:15 PM
Welcome back, hope it was a great vacation. I'm entering that dreamworld in T minus 12 days and counting... CAN'T WAIT.

jenluckenbach
05-23-2005, 12:19 PM
Welcome back!

Randi
05-23-2005, 02:20 PM
Welcome back, Debbie!! I missed you too. Glad to hear CJ didn't make too much fuss about the trip, Peanut of course is used to it by now. :)

I'm sure you had a great vacation, can't wait to see the pics - I'll try to be patient though. ;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-23-2005, 02:52 PM
Pictures can be seen here:

Squeaky & Stink Boy (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79905)