PDA

View Full Version : Beanie Babies?

Kfamr
05-22-2005, 07:42 PM
I have a ton of Beanie Babies that i'm looking to get rid of. Most of them are Cats & Dogs but I have a bunch of others as well.
Anyone collect them and willing to 'adopt' them?
I can take pictures of them if anyone's interested.

jesse_3
05-27-2005, 01:31 AM
Could I ask how much they are and some of the different doggy beanies you have? I love beanie babies, they are so cool! lol!

carole
05-27-2005, 03:58 AM
Aww pity you live so far away, my Melissa collects Beanies, she has quite a few kitties, but i know there are so many of them.:)

sasvermont
05-29-2005, 02:35 PM
Cheeser, the white rat?

carole
05-29-2005, 06:02 PM
My daughter has Cheezer, he is so cute, sorry though he is not up for sale, hopefully Kay ann will have him.:)

Buddy Blaze Lover
05-29-2005, 07:16 PM
Oh wow, well, I already have quite a few beanie babies...and I'm not really looking to get more! Sorry Kay!;)

captain
05-29-2005, 09:50 PM
Kay,

I collect them ...............:D

Mainly the ones that have "paw prints" on their feet .......

Got any of those? :D
Happy to ship to Washington?
I have a friend there who could get them to me ..............

PICS would be nice

Cheers
Michelle

Kfamr
05-29-2005, 10:06 PM
I didn't think too many people would be interested. I'll have to look through them tonight or tomorrow and take some pictures. Hopefully someone will be interested if now they'll be given to goodwill. ;)

dukedogsmom
05-30-2005, 08:35 AM
I've never noticed if any had pawprints. That's interesting. Now I'll have to check all the ones I have. That'll take a while.

wolf_Q
05-31-2005, 12:35 PM
Do you have a list of what ones you have? I used to collect them and I still sorta do...ones that I think are really cute. You don't happen to have the wolf, do you (Howl I think?) I've been looking for that one for a while....

Doggirl
06-05-2005, 04:19 PM
Hey,

Did you get a chance to take those pictures yet Kay? I'm interested. Thanks,

Doggirl

countrycowgirl
06-06-2005, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
Do you have a list of what ones you have? I used to collect them and I still sorta do...ones that I think are really cute. You don't happen to have the wolf, do you (Howl I think?) I've been looking for that one for a while....

I think that I might have the wolf amy I will look tonight if I have it do you want it?

Kfamr
06-06-2005, 09:56 PM
I just took some pics. I'm not sure how much I want for them, but if any of you are interested in any, PM me. I know i'll need shipping though. ;)
http://petevents.com/~simba/bb1.jpg
http://petevents.com/~simba/bb2.jpg
http://petevents.com/~simba/bb3.jpg
http://petevents.com/~simba/bb4.jpg

I KNOW I have more somewhere, but those are the ones I could find.

carole
06-07-2005, 04:54 PM
Gosh I love the little grey kitten, what is it's name? unfortunately with the rate of exchange and postage and packaging, it would be cheaper to buy brand new here in NZ, I am sure you will get many takers Kay, you sure have quite a collection there.

Have you checked to see whether some of them are worth more money now, because I remember wanting to buy a NZ special bear, it cost 17.95 and now goes for 120 on the internet, so be careful you are not giving away something of much value.:)

MariaM
06-12-2005, 01:23 AM
Wow lol. I have one ...its an orange cat named Amber I think. I can't afford them lol...thats why I have a less expensive collection - pencils.

carole
06-12-2005, 05:15 PM
MariaM I buy a large beanie for my daughter's birthday, they retail at around 40 dollars here, they just went up in price by five dollars , and I buy her a small one for xmas at 17.95, I have a awesome one for her birthday in August, it is a large kitty, a tortishell one called Jumbles, it is so darn cute., and my mother gets quite a few little ones when she is in Aussie, as they come on sale there, never do here unfortunately, maybe you could ask for them for your birthdays and xmas if you really do want to collect them.:)

finn's mom
06-14-2005, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by carole
it is a large kitty, a tortishell one called Jumbles, it is so darn cute.

Is this the one you mean? He IS cute! :)

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/iguanas-cbc/jmblesclssic.html

carole
06-14-2005, 06:31 PM
Yes that is the one, but I paid 40 dollars for it, 9.99 american is only like 14.12 cents on todays rate of exchange, then postage and packaging, still a bargain oh well, that's the way it goes sometimes, Jumbles is cute for sure, I think she will love him/her.:)

manda_moo87
07-06-2005, 03:16 PM
Ooo... I'd LOVE to buy some of them from you. But I think my Mom would kick me out of the house if I brought in anymore beanies. I used to be a pretty serious collector... I've got about 85 or so.

mandy2323
08-22-2005, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by carole
Aww pity you live so far away, my Melissa collects Beanies, she has quite a few kitties, but i know there are so many of them.:)

do you have lots of beanie babies..................Jesse-3

carole
08-23-2005, 06:14 PM
On my last count Melissa has 21 smaller Ty's and four large ones.:)

slleipnir
08-24-2005, 03:31 PM
How much, Kay? I'm interested in the gray husky and the little gray husky

Roxyluvsme13
09-01-2005, 06:54 PM
I LOVE BEANIE BABIES!!!!! omg i have like a million....LOL How much do ya want for them????