PDA

View Full Version : Kitten Overload Here again!

kimlovescats
05-22-2005, 02:42 PM
Ok .... I mentioned that the other rescue I work with was needing help? Well, she has had several really sick and injured babies to care for in the past few days ... so I now have TWELVE kittens here! Yep, life is FUN at my house again! :D Of course, we now have the URI running through the babies here .... a couple of them brought it with them. She had it going through them while they were at her place ... so she sent them with some antibiotics. Lots of sneezing, runny eyes, and all ... but tons of cuteness! Please pray that these babies all strive and find good homes when they are well enough to go.

Little Fletcher is still sickly ... has the URI pretty bad now as well, but the diarrhea is about healed up. Poor little guy is starting his life off with all sorts of yucky things. I just pray that he doesn't have something worse underlying all of this. He is still too young to test! :confused:

kittycats_delight
05-22-2005, 03:12 PM
lots and lots of prayers coming for these little babies. get well little ones so you can have wonderful furrever homes someday soon.

kuhio98
05-22-2005, 03:31 PM
You are going to be sooooooooooo busy! Don't forget about yourself and get overloaded. It's easy to do. Keep up the good work and don't be afraid to ask for help if it gets too much for you. :)

jenluckenbach
05-22-2005, 03:56 PM
Here we go again, as they say. Good luck!

catnapper
05-22-2005, 04:32 PM
Oh boy, kitten cuteness times twelve! What a great and loving heart you have. Lots of prayers coming their way to all twelve of those little ones.

christa
05-22-2005, 04:44 PM
Lots of prayers for you & the new kittens . . . hang in there! You're doing a great thing for these little ones!!! :D

catmandu
05-22-2005, 05:09 PM
TAHT IS A WHOLE LOT,OF TINY KITTEN BABIES.IS THERE A WAY,THAT A SHELTER,COULD SEND OVER A MOMMA,CAT,TO HELP FEED THESE BABIES,AND PROVIDE THEM,WITH THE MOTHERS MILK,AND ANTI BODIES,THAT THEY NEED,TO SURVIVE?THAT WOULD HELP YOU OUT A LOT,AND BE GOOD,FOR THAT MOMMA,CAT,TO HAVE A NEW HOME,WHEN SHE WAS FINISHED,WITH THE KITTENS.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/RDBLOCK.jpg

Craftlady
05-22-2005, 05:36 PM
Oh my goodness. Good luck with all these little furry babies. :)

catcrazylady
05-22-2005, 06:48 PM
Wow! Now that is a lot of kittens! Prayers on the way that the URI gets under control quickly and doesn't spread to far.

Good luck and please don't overwhelm yourself. Remember your health is very important or you won't be able to help any more kitties. :)

Keep us posted and when you find a spare moment ;) a couple of baby pictures would be nice.:D Wouldn't mind giving me a good smack right now would ya?!!!:p :D :D

kimlovescats
05-22-2005, 08:18 PM
Thanks everyone. Gary - luckily all of these are eating on their own now ... though a few of them would love to still have some babying. I went and bought the Stage Two of KMR today, so they can still get some of that good baby milk from a bowl!;) I'm also giving dietary supplements by the tube ... one just about bit my fingertip off a while ago ... let's just say she didn't appreciate me shoving that paste in her mouth!:eek: :rolleyes: ;)

Well, a little hyrdrogen peroxide, a band-aid, and I'm heading back to "force" some on the others. THIS time I will be more careful of tiny SHARP baby teeth!:D

I will be posting pics as I get the chance ... gotta find some PT homes for these babys!!!:D :D