PDA

View Full Version : I am SO upset right now :(

luvofallhorses
05-21-2005, 08:05 PM
My cousin, Josh has a brain stem infenction :( and my aunt paula turned her back on us after my grandmother(her mother) passed away and well she tried to talk to her and she hung up. :mad:
He has to learn how to walk again and go to rehabilation and if really ticks me off that we didn't find out sooner he's been in the hospital for weeks :(

I am glad he is going to rehabilation but my aunt paula has to be such a jerk! :mad: she is disowning him and that is NOT right :mad: :mad:

chocolatepuppy
05-21-2005, 08:18 PM
Sorry about your cousin Krista. :( I hope things turn out well for him. It is so sad and so hard when there is friction in a family. :( {hugs}

petslover
05-21-2005, 09:51 PM
I am so sorry to hear about your cousin. It seems like your family is going through a very tough time right now. I hope it starts to get better really soon. If you need to talk anytime just let me know.

NoahsMommy
05-22-2005, 01:02 AM
((((Krista)))))

I'm so sorry about your cousin, sweetie!!! :( I'm sorry I didn't see this before my PM to you...

If I can do anything...if you need to talk, let me know and I'll call you tomorrow, OK?

Hugs,
Kelly

moosmom
05-22-2005, 12:16 PM
Krista,

I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin Josh. Disowning anyone while they are down and out is just not right!!!

Hugs and prayers to you and Josh.