PDA

View Full Version : boxers or briefs????

RICHARD
05-21-2005, 03:34 PM
I saw the pics of Saddam in his unmentionables...

I was wondering what the big deal is..

It seems there are people in the world that are totally upset about this moron being seem in his briefs.

Now let me understand this.....Here is a guy that killed, slaughtered, maimed and tortures HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS
of his fellow countrymen and there is a cry of injustice by religious
leaders???

Am I missing the "picture"??????(pun intended).....

It's not like he was posed with a female G.I., while having his naked genitals pointed out..

---------------------------------------

And if anyone is interested,I do have pictures of George W in his underwear.........All dictators wear underwear.....;)

sirrahbed
05-21-2005, 04:39 PM
Uh-Oh. This will probably mean trouble again.

I wonder WHY is his hair so black. Does this mean they let him dye it in prison??

joycenalex
05-22-2005, 08:03 AM
And if anyone is interested,I do have pictures of George W in his underwear.........All dictators wear underwear.....;) [/B][/QUOTE]
aw geez! an image i wish i wasn't having!!!!

LorraineO
05-22-2005, 04:38 PM
I am surpised ANYONE gives a crap if he appears in newspapers anymore,, the guy is a total tyrant and loser, Its just too bad he didnt go the way his 2 boys went,,, monsters,, all of em!!!!

And yeah,, what the hell is with the dark hair? It better be a marker he is taking to his head and not getting dye to do it,,, he doesnt deserve anything more then the very basics ....:eek: :(

moosmom
05-23-2005, 03:25 PM
What is the big deal??? I heard that the leaders of wherever he's from are going to sue The Sun for publishing the pictures. RICHARD's right. It's not like his private parts are hanging out for the world to see. Some are saying the pictures are humbling and show Hussein in a vulnerable state. Baloney! How about publishing pictures of all the people he's killed, tortued and maimed right next to it. Then see how humbling and vulnerable he looks!

UGH!!!! :mad: :mad:

carole
05-23-2005, 03:32 PM
Exactly my sentiments Donna.

caseysmom
05-23-2005, 03:40 PM
What bugs me is there is more outrage over the quaran in the toilet and these photos than over beheadings at least it appears that way.

catland
05-23-2005, 04:40 PM
can anyone say....

slow news day?:eek:

Pit Chick
05-23-2005, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
And if anyone is interested,I do have pictures of George W in his underwear.........All dictators wear underwear.....;)

That is definately a good thing.

smokey the elder
05-24-2005, 07:10 AM
Yeah, what caseysmom said.:mad: There's Muslims killing Muslims in Iraq, and the troublemakers don't care about that, because they can't blame that on the USA. They're only interested in any possible way the USA can look bad (and we're helping them out, unfortunately.)

RICHARD
05-24-2005, 09:03 PM
O.k....

Now let's go in THIS direction....

There is a story about the Koran being flushed down the toilet.

People are complaining that Westerners DO NOT RESPECT the religion that the Koran represents...Perople get indignant, kill each other and riot...but the best thing of all is that they
BURN our Flag.

And these morons do it on CAMERA!!!!!

Like, where is the tolerance, peace and love that goes along with that religion....I do know what is the reason that this story hits the front pages of magazine.

MONEY.

-------------------------------------------

Newsweek's overseas editions published a picture of an American Flag in a dust bin, on the cover of the Japanese edition with some headline like, "Is American dead?"

On another edition there was a pic of GWB and something like....
"Who's following the USf?".

I used to believe everything written in black and white.
Now that everything's in color, I'm more cautious.

Look at what happened to Dorothy when she woke up in Oz.

Co dependent friends, Heroin (poppy field scene), Flying monkeys and witches that don't bathe......Did I mention she was wearing second hand shoes off of a dead WITCH?????

;)

lbaker
05-25-2005, 07:32 AM
Gee Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas any more :eek:

Pit Chick
05-25-2005, 10:58 AM
If I only had a brain..... :confused:

RICHARD
05-26-2005, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Pit Chick
If I only had a brain..... :confused:

But Damn, Can I dance!!!!!