PDA

View Full Version : I GOT A NEW BETTA (Transferred)

Lexi_Lover
05-21-2005, 03:22 PM
As most of you know...the other thread was interferied(spl?) with the passing of my new betta. I also mentioned in there that I made a Wal-Mart Rescue...I need name suggestions and will promise to get pictures up of his A.S.A.P, but until then, I will tell you his colours.

He is of a pinkish colour on his body with blue freckles. His fins are purple and blue, and he is a veil tail(of course). I would love i you all, especially Amanda(Manda_moo87), Jess(K9Soul) and Kara(SunKissedGoldens) as I have seen some outstanding and beautiful names typed in their messages. But of course, I love them all and of course would take suggestions from anybody! :D

Buddy Blaze Lover
05-21-2005, 03:38 PM
Oh, congrats Paula!!:D That's great you got another one!! I'll have to think of some name suggestions...but until then, I can't wait to see pics!!:D;)

flamepony12
05-21-2005, 03:40 PM
Is this the second one you posted about in your other thread? (not the one that passed) anyway, congrats! It'll be easier to think of names for him when I see a pic. :)

LuvGold00
05-21-2005, 06:09 PM
Yay Paula!

I'll be getting 2 more Bettas next week... :eek:

One of them is also pink, and I'll be naming him Smooch... LOL! Kinda girlie but OH WELL he doesn't know the difference! :)

Post some pictures and I'll try my best to think of some names! ;)

bckrazy
05-21-2005, 06:40 PM
yay! I cannot wait to see pics of the hunky boy :)

you're doing a Wal-Mart rescue? Like, to save the fish in the cramped little cups? That's nice of you. . . it is sad, but I think buying the fish from Wal-Mart kinda just fuels the shipment of more sick and badly kept Bettas. Then, if you don't save them they'll die. . . its a Catch 22 :(! I hate to see the Bettas at PetCo in tiny little cups too, they hardly have enough room to turn around -.-

flamepony12
05-21-2005, 07:20 PM
*sighs* Kara, control yourself! ;) hehe, just kidding, but I would NEVER be able to handle 10 bettas! :eek:

Lexi_Lover
05-24-2005, 11:37 AM
Thanks guys! I got some pictures of him and as soon as my computer is back up and running(I've been using the school's) then I'll hook it up and post them here!

Until then, maybe you guys could just suggest random names? :)

equinelover23
05-24-2005, 04:23 PM
Kavi
Shaktar
Elvis (hehe, I always thought it would fit a betta....)
Innova

My names... :) Grats on your new fishy! Now, where are the pics?

bckrazy
05-24-2005, 10:14 PM
Kiwi
Freckles
Peach
Patrick
Pluto
Lil Dipper

there's some random names ;)