PDA

View Full Version : One more reason that my husband is the best :)

Sirrahsim
05-21-2005, 04:08 AM
When we got Boomer, we agreed that he wasn't to sleep on the bed. The major reason was that Paul is allergic to him and is miserable if Boomer sleeps too close to him. The minor reason is that Boomer is a blanket hog:rolleyes: :D
I had just gotten done chasing Boomer off of the bed today when hubby comes in and starts to pet Boomer.
Him: You know, maybe we should let Boomer sleep on the bed
Me (trying to hide my shock): Oh? What about your allergies?
Him: Well, it's just that when Tyler gets here Boomer is gonna feel so neglected
Me: Well I don't want you to be miserable
Him: I'll be ok
Me (trying to be diplomatic): Ok, well we'll give it a try, but if your allergies get bad we can close him out again.
He then picked Boomer up, carried him into our bedroom, plopped him on the bed, and gave him lots of attention.
Good Times:)

Kirsten
05-21-2005, 04:15 AM
Oh, this is so sweet o him!!! :) You have such a wonderful hubby! :)

Kirsten

jenluckenbach
05-21-2005, 06:02 AM
:D:D:D:D

AAAWWWWWWW

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-21-2005, 06:13 AM
He is one-in-a-million!!:)

catnapper
05-21-2005, 06:28 AM
LOL... boy how far he has come since you first started posting! Boomer is a little magician. I love men who have compassion for animals.

I am married to one of those guys too! Isn't it wonderful?

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-21-2005, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by catnapper

I am married to one of those guys too! Isn't it wonderful?

Lol, me too! Before our marriage, Bernard couldn't stand cats:eek: . Everytime he entered his sister's kitchen, first thing he did was turning the cat-bed (WITH cat!!) upside down.... :rolleyes:

Now, he loves our cats to pieces!! He he, men ;) :)

kimlovescats
05-21-2005, 07:10 AM
What a good catdaddy!!!:D

Poo
05-21-2005, 07:15 AM
Thats great :D When I first got together with my partner, he had never owned a cat and insisted that the cats would not even be allowed in the bedroom :eek: It did not take long to convert him though. Now he cannot get to sleep until they come to bed.:p

Nicki x

furrykidsmother
05-21-2005, 09:06 AM
What a wonderful husband!!

kuhio98
05-21-2005, 09:12 AM
Awwwww, the "Cat Daddies" around here are just wonderful.
:D

christa
05-21-2005, 09:29 AM
AWWWWWW!!! That's so sweet!

Guys are such softies when it comes to their kitty cats!!!

sirrahbed
05-21-2005, 09:40 AM
awww Missy that is so sweet:D Cat loving men are sooo special and irresistable. Of course, Paul can't admit he adores Boomer too!:p :D

Sirrahsim
05-21-2005, 10:06 AM
:D :D :D He is the best :) I knew that before today, but this just reaffirmed that:D

The funny thing is that Boomer keeps laying down on PAUL's side of the bed:rolleyes: :D Lol

rg_girlca
05-21-2005, 02:54 PM
Oh Paul, you great old softie you.:D

Such a caring and thoughtful catdaddy.:)

I see that Tyler still hasn't decided to make his debut.:rolleyes:

Come on Tyler, get your butt out of there. We are so anxious to see your precious face.

catmandu
05-21-2005, 08:12 PM
Paul,is One Fine Gentleman,to be so nice,To big Boomer,while he,is so allergic.That is One Cat Lover,and A Fine Husband.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1184.jpg

TopCat3
05-22-2005, 08:22 AM
Sounds to me like hubby is getting "clucky" and building a nest -your baby can't be far away now!!Good luck!:)