PDA

View Full Version : *Barn Again!* =D

Suki Wingy
05-20-2005, 10:11 PM
As some of you may know, the barn I ride at moved from 15 minutes to 45-60 minutes. (:( ) I have had a junior drive me there in exchange for gas money but latley she has been on the varsity badmitton team and she goes to a different school than me so I haven't seen her. Tonight she called and I am going wit hher to the barn tomarrow! I have my camera ready and I will be sure to take pics if we have time. Usually we work for Kristine, our instructor because she is very bussy and doesn't have any other help but us to groom and tack sometimes two or three horses at a time.:eek: My alergies have really been flaring up though, I don't know what's going to happen, considering the hay barn has a leak and I have been tested positive for strong allergies to mold and dust, cats and DOGS (*CRY**CRY**DIE INSIDE*) I told him not even to bother, I am not allergic to dogs (even though I knew I probably was) and he went ahead and did it any way:mad: :( I am going try and erace that part of the day from my mind. I was crying and to top it off the energy in my science class, the last I had when I got back to school at 1:15 was very bad! My friend's grandpa is very ill and fading fast, I was trying not to break down and cry, we had this time to finish our findings and conclusions for our forensics unit and non of the ecuiptment was working, we took a quiz and the best score was probably about an 80% most are probably way below that and to top it off, my teacher has had about three surguries in 2005 alone and just came back last week from a foot operation and was in pain and a bad mood. Going back to the barn is the good part, though, and now I am off to ebay to buy a few more links to my watch band because it has never fit and I finally found it/ found out how to attatch and take them off!

attatched is the horse I will probably ride tomarrow, ex racehorse Shrek.

HollandLoppy89
05-21-2005, 04:28 PM
wHaT a PrEtTy PoNy!:)

Suki Wingy
05-22-2005, 12:32 AM
I had a great time! Several people go to a college where they have a whole riding part and the ybrought home horses. I have pics but no time to load them. There is a big bay, Junior, and a pretty boy (light bay w/ blaze) named Hollywood. (I want him) and also a yound hunter that looks like a jumper named Jesse. He has a funny high head carrige, but is getting better, and he's really cute. I rode Skipper Dee, a chestnut Quarter Horse. He is not my favorite. He is a lesson horse and I don't like riding the lesson horses beacuse they are a bit sour sometimes. My instructor had us switch today, Kayla rode Shrek and I rode her fav, Skipper. Noone jumpd obviously. She took this time to hike up my stirrups because when I started I had dressage length stirrups. I felt like a jocky:rolleyes: I had a pretty good lesson. Skipper picked up his canter fine and on the right lead (he usually does) and stayed on the wall the whole time except once, My right heel turns into him and it is eally hard for me to keep it straight, so this sets back my level of riding and the level of horses I can ride way far. It will get better with time and continuous work, but unfortunatly I don't have that time.

equinelover23
05-22-2005, 12:11 PM
Aww, Shrek is cute. His blaze is really pretty. :) Isn't it great having horses in our lives to cheer us up?

Suki Wingy
05-23-2005, 04:14 PM
Yes, I hope to shareboard Shrek next year, when I can drive there. I need to look at his tatoo so I can enter it and find his real name and pedigree. I was curious so I did it with Player, the old horse I shareboarded, and found he had exelent bloodlines, Moscow Ballet, Seatte Slew Nijinsky II, Northern Dancer, War Admiral, and others!