PDA

View Full Version : Autumn was attacked at the park

IRescue452
05-20-2005, 08:20 PM
Autumn was jumped by a boxer at the park today. I saw a guy coming with three boxers and I told Autumn she was going to get pounced on soon, I didn't mean it that way. One of em sure did pounce on her. She wiggled enough that it couldn't get her neck but it was trying. The guy got it off and kept it on a leash the rest of the time. In five years she's never even been growed at. She didn't get hurt but she was shaken up and so was I. We played in the little dog area the rest of the time. Sorry, just a little shaken up and had to vent.

chocolatepuppy
05-20-2005, 08:28 PM
That's horrible, I'm glad she's ok! I'm sure it was scary for both you and Autumn.

Jadapit
05-20-2005, 08:34 PM
I'm glad Autumn is ok! Things like that are so scary.

gemini9961
05-20-2005, 10:33 PM
Happy to hear that Autumn is doing okay after all that drama.

Oggyflute
05-20-2005, 11:21 PM
Just glad Autumn is OK.

bckrazy
05-21-2005, 02:25 AM
wow, that sounds really scary!! -.- I sooo know how you feel. I really hope Autumn is alright, and her personality at the park isn't affected by this :(

NoahsMommy
05-21-2005, 02:39 AM
Oh no!! Poor Autumn...poor you!! I'd have been scared too!

Hope that doesn't happen again.

beeniesmom
05-21-2005, 11:18 AM
sorry that you had to go through that....
good thing you are both fine :)

Toby's my baby
05-21-2005, 02:27 PM
I am glad you are both ok. That must have been awful!

KYS
05-21-2005, 07:16 PM
Very scary, I am so glad that she is ok physically and
I hope this experience hasn't changed her.

IRescue452
05-22-2005, 03:40 PM
Well, I have to start all over with a timid Autumn. She didn't care for the park today. She wasn't aggressive or overly scared, but she wandered around alone. She did some sniffing around the pack of five rotties there with their breeder but then I pulled her away because I was told that three of them attacked a dog the day before (and I believe it knowing there are sooo many unneutered dogs around including these rotties). Then some moron showed up with his pack of four working malamutes (mind you the park is filled with kids and smaller dogs on a nice day like today, not to knock the breed) two had muzzles and two didn't. Guess which dog got bit in the butt by one of the unmuzzled when they all came at once to greet her, Autumn. I should have known to avoid a running pack of malamutes but I try not to discriminate. I guess we'll be starting in the puppy/little dog area for a while and working our way up again. I only wish the puppy area included 15 extra acres and a little hiking trail.