View Full Version : Vote for Moldova at Eurovision!!!

Vio&Juni
05-20-2005, 12:43 PM
Zdob [shi] Zdub, a very popular band in Moldova, Russia, Ukraine and Romania, and I hope in the future in all Europe is representing Moldova at Eurovision. They sing a kind of rock mixed with ethno. As you all know, I cannot vote for my country, so I will have to vote for another one (my boss wants me to vote for the UK. Of course! :P )

Watch the Eurovision finales tomorrow and Vote for Moldova!

You can see more about the band on their website (http://www.zdob-si-zdub.com/) . They have some mp3 music, but you have to look for it. Unfortunately, they do not have the song they are singing at Eurovision, but you can see it and hear it tomorrow night :) They

Barbara
05-20-2005, 01:30 PM
Vio I'd be happy to vote for you to become president of Moldova but I'm afraid the Eurovision song contest is too much for me;)

Randi
05-20-2005, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Barbara
Vio I'd be happy to vote for you to become president of Moldova but I'm afraid the Eurovision song contest is too much for me;)
:D Ditto!

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-20-2005, 02:39 PM
Okay, Viorica, that's a promise! I have been watching that contest since I was a baby; I saw Moldova's song yesterday, and yup yup, it is one of the better ones! So, Moldova, 12 points!!

I must say I don't like the way this contest developed into. There are far to much entries... ! I also have the impression that the real good songs have no chance at all anymore:( . Did you like the Belgian entry? I did! I am so sorry for that man that he didn't make it to the finals... :(

ChrisH
05-20-2005, 03:54 PM
Vio, I don't normally watch the contest, but, while I still can't stand to sit and watch it all, I will try and tune in and cast a vote for Moldova. Good Luck. :D

Chris

EssTer
05-20-2005, 04:04 PM
I didnt see Eurovision yesterday cause I was in driving school, but HOPEFULLY I will see final on saturday....That´s so funny cause all Icelandic people thought Selma (singer from Iceland) would go to final but she didnt lol...and I though the Latvian team (I was born in Latvia) where two guys sang son 'The war is not over' would not go to final but they went lol....So I will be probably voting for them :) and I will vote some vote for Moldova as well :) Good luck everyone in final :D

Vio&Juni
05-21-2005, 11:21 AM
Lut, I thought the Belgian guy had a very good voice.

EssTer, I liked the Icelandic entry and I was sorry she didn't get in the finals, but the Latvians were a little too sweet for me.

Some countries that deserved to go to the finals dind't - Finland, Bulgaria.

Killearn Kitties
05-21-2005, 11:36 AM
:D :D :D You've just made me doubly glad that I am going out tonight! :D :D I have some Moldovan Pinot Grigio in the fridge. Would it be OK if I had a glass of that instead?

Vio&Juni
05-21-2005, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Killearn Kitties
:D :D :D You've just made me doubly glad that I am going out tonight! :D :D I have some Moldovan Pinot Grigio in the fridge. Would it be OK if I had a glass of that instead?

I'll have a glass of Cabernet thinking of you having a Pinot Gris. I don't know about Moldovan music, but Moldovan wine IS good.

EssTer
05-21-2005, 12:50 PM
Vio&Juni - I liked Iceland entry much better as well...I was very surprised when Latvia got into final and Iceland didnt...lol...I will be watching the final today....I´m really excited :D

Killearn Kitties
05-21-2005, 07:14 PM
I didn't escape it entirely! My godson was watching the voting after he came home from seeing the latest Star Wars. Moldova and Latvia both finished pretty far up the rankings. Greece, the favourites, finished first though. They seem to have won everything recently!

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-21-2005, 07:57 PM
I voted twice: for Moldova and Greece . They both did guite well hey!:p :cool:

King Spartacus
05-22-2005, 08:43 AM
Mamma's fave was Latvia... she didn't vote for real, but her and daddy did their own vote! Also, mamma was comparing the songs with her mamma (grandmamma) and mammas friend all through the contest via SMS (text messaging)... mamma thought the Swedish guy deserved 12 points for being so cute! She also like Maltas entry... I seem to recall she gave Moldova 8 point, and Greece 0! She gave Norway 1 point, as she felt she had to (where she's originally from)... but refused to give any to the UK, as she thought their song s*cked!