PDA

View Full Version : Please Pray for my Grandfathers

Lexi_Lover
05-20-2005, 11:25 AM
Hello Everybody,

I know I haven't been on lately, and some of you have noticed that I was gone, others didn't really care at all.

Well, both of my grandfathers are in hospital and mean so much to me.

My Nonno, got in a car accident yesturday and hurt his back, neck and head. I think he is out now, and doing well, but prayers would certainly help me get over this now.

My other grandpa, had a stroke, or something similar. His brain was bleeding and had to go under operation. I really hope that they will both be ok.

Things have also been going on at my house, which I perfer not to talk about. Everything has been crazy lately. Please pray for us all.

Thank you!

Love,
Paula

robinh
05-20-2005, 11:36 AM
I will pray for both of your grandfathers and for you. Take good care of yourself.

Buddy Blaze Lover
05-20-2005, 11:58 AM
I will keep them in my prayers Paula!!:( That is so sad...I still have both my grandfathers, but I know it's going to be a sad day when I lose them...*sigh* (((HUGS)))

Anita Cholaine
05-20-2005, 12:25 PM
That' s really sad, Paula:( Of course we'll all pray for you and your family!

NoahsMommy
05-20-2005, 12:36 PM
On no, Paula!! :(

I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

Hugs,
Kelly

Jadapit
05-20-2005, 12:40 PM
I'm sorry you are going through some bad times.:( You and your grandfathers will be in my thoughts and prayers.

dukedogsmom
05-20-2005, 12:45 PM
That is very sad. I lost my grandparents a long time ago. I hope they'll both get well soon.

PJ's Mom
05-20-2005, 02:57 PM
Good wishes headed your way, Paula. :)

luvofallhorses
05-20-2005, 03:09 PM
I am so sorry Paula :( ((((hugs))))) I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

petslover
05-20-2005, 03:13 PM
I am so sorry to hear about your grandparents. I will pray for them right now.

Lexi_Lover
05-20-2005, 03:44 PM
Thanks everybody. I'm still kind of upset. Also, if some of you have visited pet general, you would have seen that I got 2 new bettas. Unfortunately one that I rescued wasn't looking too good so I tried to give him the best last few days of his life. He passed away this morning.

Again, thank you. I guess I feel better to know that people care!

luvofallhorses
05-20-2005, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Lexi_Lover
Thanks everybody. I'm still kind of upset. Also, if some of you have visited pet general, you would have seen that I got 2 new bettas. Unfortunately one that I rescued wasn't looking too good so I tried to give him the best last few days of his life. He passed away this morning.

Again, thank you. I guess I feel better to know that people care!

Aw, Paula I am so sorry :( You hang in there, if you need anything I am just a PM away. ((((hugs))))

We love you. Please Take care of yourself.

Krista and the furbabies.

Buster says I think someone needs a kiss

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid156/pbc27d2c2ed2d90ebdaebe97a0f9ae535/f53f1444.jpg

Chica
05-20-2005, 09:27 PM
CHICA AND I WILL PRAY FOR YOUR GRANDFATHERS! YOU ARE IN OUR PRAYERS TO.

Oggyflute
05-20-2005, 11:39 PM
Best thoughts and wishes to you and your grandfathers Paula. Strength will often come through adversity, so hang in there.