PDA

View Full Version : Sad news

ladywizz
05-20-2005, 11:09 AM
Just an apology for being away for a while. I had to sadly have Wobble, my cat, put to sleep last wednesday which left me utterly devastted....only for my horse, Chanti, to have a beautiful chestnut filly foal on tuesday just gone, who is fine (named Rain) but my mare had to also be put to sleep 12 hours after the birth. I have had to rehome Rain as I just do not have the facilities she needs to be hand reared.
I do not know what to do with myself.......all this money to be paid to vets and absolutely nothing to show for it. No field to visit and noone to greet me at the door when I return home. Life is so unfair... both of my babies taken in less than a week and both only 5 years old.

aki
05-20-2005, 11:19 AM
I am so sorry for your loss! How sad to loose both so close together. :(

~ Aki

furrykidsmother
05-20-2005, 11:20 AM
Oh!! What terrible, terrible news. I am so very sorry! Both so young. My heart breaks for you. Hugs and prayers on their way to you. RIP sweet Angels Wobble & Chanti.

catnapper
05-20-2005, 11:25 AM
I am so sorry for your losses. It must be devastating. {{{HUGS}}} to you.

Killearn Kitties
05-20-2005, 11:30 AM
:( How terrible, to lose them both in such a short time. That must be heartbreaking for you.

Rest in peace Wobble and Chanti.
Very best of luck to Rain.

jazzcat
05-20-2005, 11:38 AM
I'm so sorry. I can't imagine losing both like that. (((HUGS)))

Rest in Peace sweet Wobble and Chanti.

:( :(

krazyaboutkatz
05-20-2005, 11:39 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this.:( RIP sweet Wobble and Chanti.

kimlovescats
05-20-2005, 12:01 PM
I know you are feeling completely devastated right now! (((HUGS))) to you!:(

Poo
05-20-2005, 12:05 PM
I am so sorry to hear your news :(

RIP Wobble & Chanti {{hugs}} to you and your family.

Nicki x

NKBurlington
05-20-2005, 12:36 PM
I'm so sorry. How sad to lose two of your babies in one week.

Hang in there!

NoahsMommy
05-20-2005, 12:41 PM
Oh sweetie, how horrible!!! :(

I wish I could make it better for you...I'm so sorry. Reading your post has me in tears and I can only imagine how YOU feel.

Lots of hugs and love...and prayers, being sent your way.

Love,
Kelly

catmandu
05-20-2005, 03:23 PM
That is such terrible News,to lose Two Such Wonderful Creatures,oF God,so young,and so close together.At Our Mal Invasion,and Found Cat Hotel Party,Wobble,and Chanti,will be Honored Guests,before they go.To The Rainbow Bridge,to wait ,for You there.Condolences,To You,for Your Loss,but One Fine Day,you will see them again,and The Love will start anew.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos680.jpg

MULTICATMOM
05-20-2005, 03:41 PM
UGH, WHAT A HARD & TRAGIC WEEK!!

I PRAY THAT YOU FIND SOME COMFORT IN KNOWING YOU GAVE RAIN A WONDERFUL GIFT;) ;)

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, LIFE CAN SEEM UNFAIR...

VIRTUAL (((HUG & TISSUES))):(

chocolatepuppy
05-20-2005, 05:59 PM
I'm so sorry. :( May both Wobble and Chanti Rest in Peace. My thoughts will be with you at this very difficult time, losing so much in such a short time. :(

carole
05-20-2005, 06:04 PM
What terrible heartache for you, I am so sorry to hear you lost Wobbles and Chanti, I hope you are able to see Rain, that would help to ease your pain a little, HUGS sweetie and know we are all here for you and thinking of you in this sad time.

Karen
05-20-2005, 06:12 PM
Oh dear, our hearts are sore for you, two such difficult losses, so close together. You will be in our prayers, and Wobble will wobble no more at the Rainbow Bridge. I am sure Wobble and Chanti are both watching over you, and know they will see you again someday. I picture them walking side by side through flowering meadows with butterflies at the Rainbow Bridge.

LauraT7
05-20-2005, 06:15 PM
What a devastating week! I am so, so sorry for your loss - how you must be hurting.....
life can be so unfair and cruel at times.

Please know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers - I hope that you continue to come here, to share stories of Wobble and Chanti and eventually find the strength to get another pet. While a new pet will never 'replace' those you lost, it helps to fill the silence, and helps to change the pain of their loss into memories that bring back the pleasures of their loyalty and love.

hugs,

Laura

catcrazylady
05-20-2005, 06:17 PM
I'm so so sorry for you loss. How horrible to lose two beloved pets in one week. I can't imagine your pain.:( :( :(
Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Logan
05-20-2005, 06:19 PM
I am so very sorry. :( :( You have experienced too much loss in such a short time. :(

rosethecopycat
05-20-2005, 08:20 PM
So sorry for your loss.

Godspeed to the bridge, Wobble and Chanti

rg_girlca
05-20-2005, 10:39 PM
I am so sorry on the loss of your two beloved pets, Wobble & Chanti.

My heart goes out to you. ((((((HUGS))))))

AmberLee
05-20-2005, 11:24 PM
So sorry for your loss. :(

Hang in there.