PDA

View Full Version : Merlin's ashes

Corinna
05-20-2005, 12:21 AM
Merlins ashes arrived this afternoon . I 'm a whole lot depressed so I think I am going to tak a day or two away to greave and cry. I just wanted to let you know so no one was worried. I'll be back Maybe on Monday. Thanks for all the e-mails and cards it has helped a lot.

gemini9961
05-20-2005, 12:23 AM
My thoughts are with you during this time.

Cincy'sMom
05-20-2005, 12:25 AM
Take your time...we'll be thinking of you.

I talked to my mom this afternoon, and she picked up Oreo's ashes today. Even though I am not there, it somehow makes it seems so real...I haven't been back to my parents since the day we helped her cross the bridge...I know that first trip there will be hard...

NoahsMommy
05-20-2005, 01:24 AM
(((((Corinna)))))

I hope that time will heal your heart. I'm so sorry for your loss and I wish I could do something to make you feel better.

Take all the time you need. We're here if you need us.

Hugs,
Kelly :)

chocolatepuppy
05-20-2005, 04:50 AM
I will keep you in my thoughts Corinna.

Killearn Kitties
05-20-2005, 04:55 AM
:( What a sad time. You need time to grieve; we'll be here when you need us.

Rest in peace, Merlin.

4 Dog Mother
05-20-2005, 07:13 AM
Corrina, I did pick up Oreo's ashes yesterday too. It was very sad and made it very real that she was never coming home again. There was a card with our cremains that said

Many people will walk in and out of your life. But only a true friend will leave paw prints in your heart. Please accept the attached half heart with our compliments. The other half of the charm has been placed in the cremains with your pet. May this token of your mutual love live forever.

I found that so comforting for some reason. And such a thoughtful thing to do.

If you need anything pm me. I know this is a really tough time.

Kfamr
05-20-2005, 08:16 AM
I'm very sorry Corinna. Just know that he is out of pain and happy - and he'd want you to be happy to. Take all the time you need, dear and get back to us when you can.
{HUGS}

Samantha Puppy
05-20-2005, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by 4 Dog Mother
Corrina, I did pick up Oreo's ashes yesterday too. It was very sad and made it very real that she was never coming home again. There was a card with our cremains that said

Many people will walk in and out of your life. But only a true friend will leave paw prints in your heart. Please accept the attached half heart with our compliments. The other half of the charm has been placed in the cremains with your pet. May this token of your mutual love live forever.

I found that so comforting for some reason. OMG! That has me in tears!!!!

I'm sorry for both of your losses. I've been there, so unfortunately I know what you're both feeling. I can't say the pain will ever go away but it will dull. My thoughts are with all of you and your lost best friends.

anna_66
05-20-2005, 08:37 AM
Corinna, I know how hard it is when you get their ashes back. I had a hard time too.
So take your time and come back when your ready.

Still keeping you in my thoughts.
Anna

ramanth
05-20-2005, 08:39 AM
*HUGS*

moosmom
05-20-2005, 10:00 AM
Corinna,

I'm sorry to hear about Merlin. :(

When I picked up Casey's ashes, they gave me a cement charm with his pawprint in it. That meant SO much to me.

((((((HUGS))))))) to you during this difficult time.