PDA

View Full Version : My New Place (link and thanks!)

NoahsMommy
05-19-2005, 08:56 PM
First, I wanted to thank you all again for your support, prayers, emails, card, gifts, phone calls and love. There is no way I'd have gotten through this without you all. So, THANK YOU!!!

I move in to my new apartment in Calabasas this Saturday. Its a 1 bedroom apartment...very large, nice bathroom, great walk-in closet, lots of sunny windows, nice sized balcony...with washer/dryer hook ups!! Its such a gorgeous area...safe, clean, upscale. Its perfect!!

The rent is a bit much, but its well worth it. Its a great beginning to my new life and I'm so happy.

One of the best things is that I can bring all five cats with me! If needed, I can easily hide Jonah in the walk-in and Pee Pee and Micah in the large bathroom...then the repair people will think I only have 2. Yay! ;)

Here's a link to the property. I have the 1 bedroom, if you're looking at the floorplans.
EDITED: I took the link out...good idea, thank you!!

I'll post pictures after I move in.

Again, THANK YOU!!! You guys are more than wonderful...my absolute angels and I truly love you all.

Hugs and love,
Kelly and the furkids

luvofallhorses
05-19-2005, 09:00 PM
Ooooh Kelly it's nice :D I am so happy for you :) I cannot even express in words how happy I am for you! :D

dukedogsmom
05-19-2005, 09:11 PM
That is really nice! Looks like a great place. I'm going to give you my internet safety lecture, too. You've placed where you live for everyone to see and they know what you look like. It's a very dangerous world out there. Believe me, being a dispatcher, I know. So, what I would do is just take some pics and get rid of the link. Some might think I'm ridiculous but from what I've learned and seen in the news, I don't think so.

anna_66
05-19-2005, 09:47 PM
Yippe, I'm so happy for you Kelly! Sounds like you've finally found the perfect place for you:) I can't wait to see some pictures of it when you have time.

NoahsMommy
05-19-2005, 09:47 PM
That's a great point, thank you!!!
((hugs))

I edited it and will post pictures when I can.

:)

krazyaboutkatz
05-19-2005, 11:05 PM
Kelly, it sounds wonderful and I hope that you and the furkids will be very happy here.:) I can't wait to see pictures. Is it close to where you're currently living? Good luck with your move.:)

shais_mom
05-19-2005, 11:48 PM
can't wait to see pics!

gini
05-19-2005, 11:53 PM
Oh, Kelly, you sound so upbeat and positive and I couldn't be happier for you!

Excellent idea about removing the link to your new home.

We can all drool over just your pictures when you post them.
We want you to be safe and secure.

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-19-2005, 11:59 PM
Kelly,

I am so glad you have found a great place to live! You deserve it!!

When are you moving?

NoahsMommy
05-20-2005, 01:13 AM
Thanks, guys! :)

I'm moving this Saturday. Yay! We've reserved the moving truck and I've recruited all my available helpers. :)

Can't wait!!!

popcornbird
05-20-2005, 01:42 AM
Yippee! I'm so happy for you! :D Can't wait to see pics once you've moved and settled in!

Barbara
05-20-2005, 02:52 AM
:D :D :D

I was too late for the link but Valerie is right:) Can't wait for the pics! I am so glad it all worked out and I am sure all the kitties will show their best behavior;)

Killearn Kitties
05-20-2005, 04:51 AM
I'm so pleased for you! That apartment sounds fantastic. I'm desperate to see the photos. Roll on Saturday!! You won't be too busy to post photos the same day, will you??! ;)

sirrahbed
05-20-2005, 07:09 AM
Finally!!:) :)

It sounds purrfect Kelly. I will enjoy seeing pictures when you have it all "just so"!! (Saturday night perhaps?;) )

Yay!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-20-2005, 08:01 AM
Wow, that is great news, Kelly!! I cannot wait to see more of it!!

Oggyflute
05-21-2005, 12:24 AM
Good news Kelly, it's great to see your life on a positive turn.:)

PJ's Mom
05-21-2005, 12:40 AM
This has got to be so exciting for you! I'm excited for you, so you have to be excited for you! :D

Good luck. :)