PDA

View Full Version : Finals are over (for us). How did YOU do?

Toby's my baby
05-19-2005, 06:34 PM
I thought it would be interesting to see how some of us were coping with finals...? Even if you arent done with final, feel free to post how you are doing/ think you are doing!

We are done with finals now, but I have pulled out many hairs this week trying to study and all. I got 6 wrong on my English final which is 94% ( A- ), Science final I got 2 wrong which in an A, Math final I got 2 1/3 wrong which is a C, and Phy Ed I didnt do anyingthing wrong, I passed everything so I get an A! (in PE we have to run a mile in so many min., do so many pull ups, sit ups, and do the shuttle run in so many seconds. I am so proud of myself. All the studying finally paid off, and I didnt fail anyclasses! HURRAY!! School is over on Monday, I know some of our school dont get over for another month, but if you are done with your finals or are in the middle of them, please share how you are doing. Maybe even some study tips..!

petslover
05-19-2005, 07:00 PM
Congrats on being out of school.

I made all A's and B's on my report card for college.

I also made the Dean's list, which I was very proud of! :)

buckner
05-19-2005, 07:13 PM
Our seniors get out a week earlier than the rest of us because they have Award's Day, Senior Walk, Graduation practice, etc. Because of that, some of our teachers just give the finals all the same day - everyone take it with the seniors. Some don't.

I got exempted from my Physics final because I have an A in that class. We're doing projects in Theatre and English instead of taking a written final. However, my English project involves poetry - we'll be taking a simple test over all the poems the day of the regular finals. It shouldn't be that hard since we get to use notes. I'm basically fluent, and have been for a while, in Spanish. We have a written final coming up and already did the speaking final. I didn't have to take any of the final to have an A, but I took the speaking final and I already have over a 100%. I'm not worried, again. US History will also be cake because that stuff is just easy - we've covered it, and we're reviewing without our books tomorrow. The only class that will take a bit of time and thought is Pre-Calculus. It's not a hard class, but it's a class that I do have to take seriously. It's not a bunny course at all, and I'm really good at math. It's Advanced PreCal with one of the hardest teachers in the school.

Even though the final takes a lot of thought, it's hard to study for a Math test/final. I'm going to do my review sheets, and that's all the studying I'm going to do! My midterm final in that class was EASY, I didn't study for it, and I got an A on it. :) I'm just really comfortable with tests, especially math tests.

I guess I got out lucky this year! :D

Oh, and our officially final dates are Tuesday and Wednesday. 1st, 3rd, and 5th on Tuesday, and 2nd, 4th, and 6th on Wednesday. Both days should be cake.

Good luck to everyone!

sammy101
05-19-2005, 07:38 PM
I have finals next Wednesday,Thursday and Friday.
I dont have to go Wednesday b/c i dont have a final in choir and Math Link,and i passed the state math test,so i dont have to take my Algebra final.Then im exempting English.I have to take Science,World Geography and German.:)

Toby's my baby
05-19-2005, 09:22 PM
Sounds fun!!

Congrats Pet Lover!! Sounds like you were an awsome student!!

Good luck to everyone! :)

slleipnir
05-20-2005, 12:02 AM
Meh, I passed :p High school was a lot easier than university..espeically when you don't study